Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They've spoken! 18:23 - Feb 24 with 6758 viewsPinnerPaul

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/ruben-gnanalingam-amit-bhatia-iv-240223/
They've spoken! on 10:22 - Feb 25 with 1100 viewsAndybrat

We are lucky to have them, no doubt. The training ground is another slow investment for them, noting our financial support as well. I am with them about the time being right for Gareth, the didn’t hide it well, what they thought of the whole Wolves / Rangers episode. Neil Critchley was the obvious replacement on a like for like basis, apart from the fact the players obviously disliked him so definitely not like for like in that sense. Hence the change. You can have long term plans but sometimes you have to take a shorter term decision to get the plan back on track. The players will like Gareth that has to be a better position to start from. I know I like him more. We have good owners and should appreciate them more. See u later despite chronic back ache, reckon I will be last out of the ground tomorrow….. Andy
They've spoken! on 10:26 - Feb 25 with 1099 viewsBlue_Castello

It feels like your walking on egg shells when talking about the owners on here so it's all personal opinion, I like Amit and Rubén they are genuine people who have become fans over the years and have truly got the Rs bug, which we have all contracted because of various reasons.
The past is the past, it's a good interview, hopefully the reasons for choosing Ainsworth coincide with the thought process in Simmos excellent post, if we are going to compete now we have to stop trying to emulate Man City and be more like Millwall and Luton, it's a tough league and first and foremost we must compete for 90+ minutes, that's been missing recently.
They've spoken! on 11:23 - Feb 25 with 909 viewspaulparker

Bullsh1t baffles brains it seems

I’d love to know why these wonderful owners want to pump 1.8 million into a rotten club every month, what’s in it for them ?

Why is Gareth Ainsworth the best thing since slice breads of a sudden when we have ignored him for the best of 6 years ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

They've spoken! on 12:03 - Feb 25 with 787 viewsdavman

The Academy is the backbone to our "strategy". It has failed.

Is it because the facilities have not be good enough, or because those running the shop are incapable? I think the latter, I think that the owners think it is the former and appear to be doubling down by giving Les and his team more time.

Personally I think they are wrong, but it is their business. I'd like a change to that side of the club, but will I protest about it?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

They've spoken! on 12:12 - Feb 25 with 757 viewsPinnerPaul

I thought Reuben made a good point on FFP.

He said IF it was got rid of, we wouldn't be the only club with the means and desire to spend a bit more.

IMHO would also result in more new owners taking a chance of PL promotion and then giving up after a few years leaving many more clubs in the £s poo!
They've spoken! on 21:40 - Feb 25 with 500 viewsbaz_qpr

They've spoken! on 12:03 - Feb 25 by davman

The Academy is the backbone to our "strategy". It has failed.

Is it because the facilities have not be good enough, or because those running the shop are incapable? I think the latter, I think that the owners think it is the former and appear to be doubling down by giving Les and his team more time.

Personally I think they are wrong, but it is their business. I'd like a change to that side of the club, but will I protest about it?

I disagree what has happened is that our good kids get picked up. This is the first time they have spoken about investing in what is needed for cat A.

I also think they made clear they were going one way with Beale and Critchley and its not working and so they are changing course. I myself think Ferdinand will probably step down and Hoos certainly will in the close season

I mean be careful what you wish for, this moronic campaign to force them out will lead to what.. we are super lucky to have super wealthy owners that can afford it and treat it as a hobby rather than an investment the amount of clubs in deep trouble due to poor ownership and we are not currently one of them
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024