Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
South American players 17:01 - Mar 5 with 2692 viewspaulparker

Is it me or does every single South American player have really bad blonde highlights and naff tattoos, they all look like something out of a frankie goes to Hollywood video

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

South American players on 19:00 - Mar 5 with 2561 viewsearthdweller

Like this?

South American players on 19:08 - Mar 5 with 2525 viewsClive_Anderson

They look like a cross between a Filipino gang member and a Glaswegian crack addict. When did this happen? 20 years ago they looked relatively respectable compared to British players. We've gone from Kaka looking like he's straight from the Osmonds to whatever the fck this is

South American players on 19:13 - Mar 5 with 2510 viewsaston_hoop

Its just you, there are a significantly large number of ethnicities across South America and loads of different players from different countries. As a result Colombian Davinson Sanchez looks nothing like Uruguayan Darwin Nunez who looks Nothing Like Brazilian Alisson who looks nothing like Argentine Alexis McAllister and so on. Sorry touchy subject for me as my other half is South American

[Post edited 5 Mar 2023 19:15]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

South American players on 19:32 - Mar 5 with 2430 viewsNorthernr

Lyndinho. A Brazilian legend. Turned down multiple moves to Europe during a ten year stint with Sao Paulo to stay and smash Serginho Chulapa’s long standing goalscoring record for the club. Enjoyed an Indian summer playing for Real Sociedad in La Liga, but questions marks remain over his legacy as he finished with 75 caps for his country but no World Cup wins.

Jámes Maddisanho. River Plate junior who enjoyed a journeyman career around Europe that took in eight clubs across six different leagues. Was brought on for the final ten minutes of the World Cup final by Argentina manager Lionel Scaloni who praised him as a soldier in his dressing room despite lack of action across the tournament.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic-Diaz. Often erroneously listed as the greatest Scandinavian player of all time, Ibrahimovic actually won 33 caps for Chile and was unfortunate not to progress further in the 2014 World Cup when Marcelo Bielsa’s innovative side were beaten by hosts Brazil on penalties in the round of 16. Ibrahimovic did not get to take a penalty having wanted to save his kick for sudden death, a source of controversy with pundits in the aftermath of the loss.

Jackson Irvinho. Burton Albion fans serenaded their team with panpipes as they secured Championship status against the odds in 2016/17, thanks in no small part to the disciplined midfield anchoring of their Peruvian playmaker. Speaking through a translator after a 3-1 home win in the penultimate home game against Leeds sealed survival, Irvine said it was the greatest moment of his life bar the birth of his children and a barefoot spiritual trek to Machu Picchu he completed in the summer of 2016 to prepare for the campaign.

Eduardo Sterling. Widely regarded as one of the best wingers to be produced by the South American continent in recent times, pundits are torn on how the former QPR, Liverpool and Man City winger would have faired on the international scene had he not stuck to his Bolivian ancestry and insisted on playing for the country of his birth.

South American players on 19:34 - Mar 5 with 2424 viewsDWQPR

Was reading the other week about a new mega prison being opened in El Salvador which is to hold up to 40,000 inmates, mainly from drug gangs and showed some pictures of these new guests. Was a tattoofest I suspect that has never seen the likes of before!

https://static.ffx.io/images/$zoom_0.138%2C$multiply_0.7725%2C$ratio_1.5%2C$widt

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

South American players on 19:58 - Mar 5 with 2335 viewsslmrstid

To be honest I assume being covered in tattoos is an entry level requirement to being a footballer these days.

No tattoos, no contract for you young man.
South American players on 20:07 - Mar 5 with 2304 viewsNoDiddley

South American players on 19:58 - Mar 5 by slmrstid

To be honest I assume being covered in tattoos is an entry level requirement to being a footballer these days.

No tattoos, no contract for you young man.

There is a programme on the BBC about parole, bloke the other night (in for murder) had a sleeve with references to his family, asked where he got it? He said in prison, is there a fcukin tattoo parlours in our HMP’s??
South American players on 20:31 - Mar 5 with 2255 viewsjoe90

South American players on 19:32 - Mar 5 by Northernr

Lyndinho. A Brazilian legend. Turned down multiple moves to Europe during a ten year stint with Sao Paulo to stay and smash Serginho Chulapa’s long standing goalscoring record for the club. Enjoyed an Indian summer playing for Real Sociedad in La Liga, but questions marks remain over his legacy as he finished with 75 caps for his country but no World Cup wins.

Jámes Maddisanho. River Plate junior who enjoyed a journeyman career around Europe that took in eight clubs across six different leagues. Was brought on for the final ten minutes of the World Cup final by Argentina manager Lionel Scaloni who praised him as a soldier in his dressing room despite lack of action across the tournament.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic-Diaz. Often erroneously listed as the greatest Scandinavian player of all time, Ibrahimovic actually won 33 caps for Chile and was unfortunate not to progress further in the 2014 World Cup when Marcelo Bielsa’s innovative side were beaten by hosts Brazil on penalties in the round of 16. Ibrahimovic did not get to take a penalty having wanted to save his kick for sudden death, a source of controversy with pundits in the aftermath of the loss.

Jackson Irvinho. Burton Albion fans serenaded their team with panpipes as they secured Championship status against the odds in 2016/17, thanks in no small part to the disciplined midfield anchoring of their Peruvian playmaker. Speaking through a translator after a 3-1 home win in the penultimate home game against Leeds sealed survival, Irvine said it was the greatest moment of his life bar the birth of his children and a barefoot spiritual trek to Machu Picchu he completed in the summer of 2016 to prepare for the campaign.

Eduardo Sterling. Widely regarded as one of the best wingers to be produced by the South American continent in recent times, pundits are torn on how the former QPR, Liverpool and Man City winger would have faired on the international scene had he not stuck to his Bolivian ancestry and insisted on playing for the country of his birth.

Jackson Irvinho has an MF Doom tat, probably the best tat I’ve seen on a footballer.

With regards to South Americans, they’re definitely in a league of their own when it comes to bad haircuts. The truth is they’re just from poor backgrounds and they dress accordingly, it’s a bit snobby to say, but it’s the same with English footballers. No sensible person actually has a footballer as a role model.
Login to get fewer ads

South American players on 21:36 - Mar 5 with 2121 viewsgolborne

South American players on 19:08 - Mar 5 by Clive_Anderson

They look like a cross between a Filipino gang member and a Glaswegian crack addict. When did this happen? 20 years ago they looked relatively respectable compared to British players. We've gone from Kaka looking like he's straight from the Osmonds to whatever the fck this is

Been saying this since the World Cup. They used to look like the beautiful species and now look like gang members in the favellas - an edgy version of something sh!t, and the European players look like a sh!t version of something sh!t

Each to their own and I’m sure they’re not trying to impress me
South American players on 21:43 - Mar 5 with 2103 viewspaulparker

South American players on 19:13 - Mar 5 by aston_hoop

Its just you, there are a significantly large number of ethnicities across South America and loads of different players from different countries. As a result Colombian Davinson Sanchez looks nothing like Uruguayan Darwin Nunez who looks Nothing Like Brazilian Alisson who looks nothing like Argentine Alexis McAllister and so on. Sorry touchy subject for me as my other half is South American

[Post edited 5 Mar 2023 19:15]

FFS nothing sinister in the post and no one has said anything against your missus

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

South American players on 21:50 - Mar 5 with 2078 viewsaston_hoop

South American players on 21:43 - Mar 5 by paulparker

FFS nothing sinister in the post and no one has said anything against your missus

Fair enough

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

South American players on 21:54 - Mar 5 with 2068 viewsnumptydumpty

Think lot women seem to want to turn their faces and other parts of their anatomy into the god given beautiful attributes that many Latin women seem to favour.

Given that the Kardashians have these kind of fascinations , maybe they don't as their men all look like they got some dodgy undercover drug operation going down...

BTW not against Latin men or women. A crass exaggeration and ill informed stereotype for the realms of tongues planted firmly in cheeks !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

South American players on 22:09 - Mar 5 with 2033 viewsted_hendrix

South American players on 21:54 - Mar 5 by numptydumpty

Think lot women seem to want to turn their faces and other parts of their anatomy into the god given beautiful attributes that many Latin women seem to favour.

Given that the Kardashians have these kind of fascinations , maybe they don't as their men all look like they got some dodgy undercover drug operation going down...

BTW not against Latin men or women. A crass exaggeration and ill informed stereotype for the realms of tongues planted firmly in cheeks !!!!

Who or what are **the Kardashians** are they a pop duet, a girl band, a collection of performing female elephants or none of the above?

Pray tell.

I Googled **the Kardashians** and my lap top exploded.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

South American players on 09:55 - Mar 6 with 1815 viewsEsox_Lucius

South American players on 22:09 - Mar 5 by ted_hendrix

Who or what are **the Kardashians** are they a pop duet, a girl band, a collection of performing female elephants or none of the above?

Pray tell.

I believe they are a fictitious mafia family in a series on Atlantic. The family is headed up by Tony Kardashian in a very gritty drama.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2023 9:55]

The grass is always greener.

South American players on 10:54 - Mar 6 with 1749 viewsTheChef

I noticed Anthony the ManUre player has 'Illuminado' tattooed, er, on his throat.

Clearly one of the Illuminati innit.

*dons tinfoil hat*

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

South American players on 11:09 - Mar 6 with 1722 viewsBoston

South American players on 22:09 - Mar 5 by ted_hendrix

Pray tell.

'Laptop', eh?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024