Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remaining fixtures 22:23 - Apr 26 with 2739 viewswortonranger

Just had a proper look at the table ( for the first time in ages due to the new hope) and my word we really should do this. At the moment, none of the other contenders have any games that are dead for the opponents apart from having to play the 2 promoted clubs, who, as we have seen ourselves, are very unlikely to rollover and submit. We, on the other hand......
Remaining fixtures on 22:32 - Apr 26 with 2661 viewsLblock

Huddersfield

Playing already promoted Chef Utd

"Welcome home Uncle Neil.... just take a seat there whilst we read out our weakened side to you"

I doubt he'll be complaining to the EFL about that one

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Remaining fixtures on 22:36 - Apr 26 with 2634 viewsLazyFan

It's in QPR's players' own hands. QPR are playing sides whose season has already finished, and they are not top division sides (which is why their seasons have ended). We only need 1 pt from either of these two winnable games. Everyone is fully aware of what needs to be done and no one wants a relegation on their CV.

There can be no excuses for the players.

zzzzzzzzzz

Remaining fixtures on 22:37 - Apr 26 with 2626 viewsstevec

Remaining fixtures on 22:32 - Apr 26 by Lblock

Huddersfield

"Welcome home Uncle Neil.... just take a seat there whilst we read out our weakened side to you"

It seems rather strange that two Yorkshire clubs have been allowed to reschedule this game for the last week in the season and way behind everyone else.

Looks a potential carve up, we’ll have to wait and see.
Remaining fixtures on 23:41 - Apr 26 with 2468 viewsBurnleyhoop

Remaining fixtures on 22:36 - Apr 26 by LazyFan

It's in QPR's players' own hands. QPR are playing sides whose season has already finished, and they are not top division sides (which is why their seasons have ended). We only need 1 pt from either of these two winnable games. Everyone is fully aware of what needs to be done and no one wants a relegation on their CV.

There can be no excuses for the players.

I cringe when I hear the term “winnable games”, because we rarely win any of them.

We have lost to all the bottom sides and then go and win at the best team in the championship.

Bonkers.
Remaining fixtures on 01:36 - Apr 27 with 2362 viewsBoston

Remaining fixtures on 22:37 - Apr 26 by stevec

It seems rather strange that two Yorkshire clubs have been allowed to reschedule this game for the last week in the season and way behind everyone else.

Looks a potential carve up, we’ll have to wait and see.

Good old London tradition back in the day...when the majority of London clubs had local lads on the books.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Remaining fixtures on 01:53 - Apr 27 with 2343 viewsMatch82

Remaining fixtures on 23:41 - Apr 26 by Burnleyhoop

I cringe when I hear the term “winnable games”, because we rarely win any of them.

We have lost to all the bottom sides and then go and win at the best team in the championship.

Bonkers.

We beat both of the two runaway teams in this league, away from home.

And lost to presumed relegation candidates Blackpool 6-1.

Mad. But very QPR.
Remaining fixtures on 08:07 - Apr 27 with 2101 viewsAntti_Heinola

Remaining fixtures on 22:32 - Apr 26 by Lblock

Huddersfield

He’s a lifelong fan, but there’s no love lost between him and sheff utd.
Still, would expect Hudd to get a result there easily enough

Bare bones.

Remaining fixtures on 08:44 - Apr 27 with 2011 viewsstevec

Think it might be better if Rotherham beat Cardiff tonight, we want Cardiff needing points in their next game agaInst Huddersfield.

Ideally we go into the last game with Huddersfield and Reading both below us on points, job done. But if Huddersfield go into that one 3 points clear of us we will be back in trouble.
Login to get fewer ads

Remaining fixtures on 08:48 - Apr 27 with 1996 viewsflitwickhoop

Wigan to beat Reading on Saturday is ultimately what we need and want
Remaining fixtures on 09:07 - Apr 27 with 1939 viewsloftus77

Remaining fixtures on 08:44 - Apr 27 by stevec

Think it might be better if Rotherham beat Cardiff tonight, we want Cardiff needing points in their next game agaInst Huddersfield.

Ideally we go into the last game with Huddersfield and Reading both below us on points, job done. But if Huddersfield go into that one 3 points clear of us we will be back in trouble.

Yep - I've 'kicked this around' all week but there is no doubt that we want Rotherham to win tonight, as you say.

If not, reluctantly, a Cardiff win.

But not a draw.
Remaining fixtures on 09:41 - Apr 27 with 1813 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Remaining fixtures on 08:48 - Apr 27 by flitwickhoop

Wigan to beat Reading on Saturday is ultimately what we need and want

Could happen too. Wigan have won their last 2.....
Remaining fixtures on 10:25 - Apr 27 with 1721 viewsted_hendrix

Our GD Is dreadful, huge game tonight..................

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Remaining fixtures on 10:38 - Apr 27 with 1682 viewsloftboy

Hopefully Millwall will get at least a point Friday, that knocks Blackpool out of the equation, just need to be two points clear of Reading and Huddersfield going into the last game.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024