Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ebere Eze for England! 14:01 - May 24 with 31350 viewsaston_hoop

named in the England squad for the June fixtures. Get in!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Ebere Eze for England! on 11:34 - May 25 with 6717 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ebere Eze for England! on 10:03 - May 25 by Hunterhoop

Yeah, I have a concern he’ll stay with Palace too.

Arsenal would be the best fit but sounds like they prefer Maddison.

Newcastle will likely throw money around but I’m not sure where he will play in their shape.

Liverpool really could do with him if they wanted to reinvent themselves and look to the future, but if Klopp tries again to have a high press side in a 433 shape, I don’t know where he would play for him.

Utd, no.

City, no.

Spurs? Not sure where he’ll fit in or if they’d spend the cash.

Brighton? Won’t spend the money.

Chelsea, good god, I hope not. Surely they have too many players already?!

Who else is there?

I actually think Eze would fit in and be a brilliant addition for one of the big Italian sides. And I think this would improve him too. I doubt it would happen but I think he’d suit Italian football as that creator/maestro behind the front line.

He could go to Germany.
One of them made a bid just watching us when on tour didn't they?

Bare bones.

Ebere Eze for England! on 12:31 - May 25 with 6577 viewsNorthernr

Ebere Eze for England! on 11:34 - May 25 by Antti_Heinola

He could go to Germany.
One of them made a bid just watching us when on tour didn't they?

Hoffenheim. Essentially made an offer on the touch line at the end of one of the McClaren friendlies, talking 8mish. Fortunately QPR knew what they had for once.
Ebere Eze for England! on 12:44 - May 25 with 6534 viewssparkey

Hmm
Ebere Eze for England! on 12:46 - May 25 with 6517 viewsDejR_vu

Ebere Eze for England! on 12:44 - May 25 by sparkey

Hmm

Wasn't it the other bloke at WLS that was touting the 25%? Maybe they should talk to one another?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Ebere Eze for England! on 12:49 - May 25 with 6503 viewssparkey

Ebere Eze for England! on 12:46 - May 25 by DejR_vu

Wasn't it the other bloke at WLS that was touting the 25%? Maybe they should talk to one another?

Exactly that.

Sometimes I think Dave Mcs main aim of twitter is to wind up as many QPR fans as possible
Ebere Eze for England! on 12:58 - May 25 with 6475 viewsDejR_vu

Ebere Eze for England! on 12:49 - May 25 by sparkey

Exactly that.

Sometimes I think Dave Mcs main aim of twitter is to wind up as many QPR fans as possible

Comes across as a bit of a plum.

I saw something a few weeks ago where he was rowing back on an article from a year ago where he had cited tensions between Warburton and Ferdinand as the reason for MW going, now saying it was the owners but he hadn't made it clear at the time but felt he had to now, a year later, presumably because it worked out so badly and LF is feeling the heat. Always seems very keen to put the boot in on Hoos, but oddly reluctant to criticise Ferdinand unless he's cornered. I'm guessing that 'clarification' may not have been forthcoming if the Bealseshitter had worked out.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Ebere Eze for England! on 13:07 - May 25 with 6438 viewsMatch82

Ebere Eze for England! on 12:44 - May 25 by sparkey

Hmm

Maths lesson: 5m out of 25m is 20% not 25%...
Ebere Eze for England! on 19:14 - May 29 with 5855 viewsaston_hoop

Do we know what he was doing for those 9 years after Arsenal? Incredible rise coming from nowhere like that

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

Ebere Eze for England! on 19:23 - May 29 with 5794 viewsLazyFan

Ebere Eze for England! on 13:07 - May 25 by Match82

Maths lesson: 5m out of 25m is 20% not 25%...

He's revealed what it really is. Rumour was 20% always until recently when people only heard the first number and made up the other.

zzzzzzzzzz

Ebere Eze for England! on 19:50 - May 29 with 5649 viewsflynnbo

Ebere Eze for England! on 19:14 - May 29 by aston_hoop

Do we know what he was doing for those 9 years after Arsenal? Incredible rise coming from nowhere like that

No team is worthy of a mention outside the Premier League.
Ebere Eze for England! on 20:47 - May 29 with 5480 viewsMatch82

Ebere Eze for England! on 19:23 - May 29 by LazyFan

He's revealed what it really is. Rumour was 20% always until recently when people only heard the first number and made up the other.

My point was, Dave has responded to a post which says "£5m would be from £25m" with a post saying "where are people getting this 25% from"

The answer is nowhere. The original post was implying it was 20% not 25%. Now that might be wrong too, but if he's going to mock someone because they aren't "in the know", maybe Dave should get his calculator out first?
Ebere Eze for England! on 21:03 - May 29 with 5410 viewsNorthernr

Ebere Eze for England! on 12:46 - May 25 by DejR_vu

Yeh, very odd.
Ebere Eze for England! on 22:02 - May 29 with 5194 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

We’re the fcking Voldemort of English football.
Ebere Eze for England! on 07:31 - May 30 with 4820 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I think we've been cancelled.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Ebere Eze for England! on 18:27 - Jun 11 with 4204 viewsHAYESBOY

Nice.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Ebere Eze for England! on 10:07 - Jun 13 with 3064 viewsLazyFan

Needs to get on the pitch, I think he will. Southgate plays politics and Balogun going to the USA was a not good look. Eze playing for Nigeria would be even worse, especially as Eze would score for them.

1 cap will do it and I expect him to come off the subs bench for Malta, last 10 mins.

zzzzzzzzzz

Ebere Eze for England! on 10:15 - Jun 13 with 3005 viewsNorthernr

Ebere Eze for England! on 10:07 - Jun 13 by LazyFan

Needs to get on the pitch, I think he will. Southgate plays politics and Balogun going to the USA was a not good look. Eze playing for Nigeria would be even worse, especially as Eze would score for them.

1 cap will do it and I expect him to come off the subs bench for Malta, last 10 mins.

Well Grealish is in the squad but you'll do well to get him out there for any length of time judging by the videos
Ebere Eze for England! on 10:26 - Jun 13 with 2875 viewsdaveB

Ebere Eze for England! on 10:15 - Jun 13 by Northernr

Well Grealish is in the squad but you'll do well to get him out there for any length of time judging by the videos

The first game is friday as well so doubt any of the City players will be involved, more likely on Monday as that is on paper the tougher game.
I think Eze may end up starting on Friday, Bellingham is out injured as well
Ebere Eze for England! on 10:39 - Jun 13 with 2849 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ebere Eze for England! on 10:26 - Jun 13 by daveB

The first game is friday as well so doubt any of the City players will be involved, more likely on Monday as that is on paper the tougher game.
I think Eze may end up starting on Friday, Bellingham is out injured as well

Agree, expecting him to start on Friday.

Bare bones.

Ebere Eze for England! on 11:04 - Jun 13 with 2721 viewsWokingR

Ebere Eze for England! on 10:39 - Jun 13 by Antti_Heinola

Agree, expecting him to start on Friday.

I'm expecting him to start, be handed the armband and score a hatrick !
Anything less will be a travesty
Ebere Eze for England! on 18:10 - Jun 13 with 2225 viewsdaveB

Todays England press conference was done by Eze so good chance he is going to be involved
Ebere Eze for England! on 19:27 - Jun 13 with 2012 viewsHAYESBOY

Ebere Eze for England! on 18:10 - Jun 13 by daveB

Todays England press conference was done by Eze so good chance he is going to be involved

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65897831

Some snippets from his press conference.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2023 19:28]

Smells like a trout farm in here

Ebere Eze for England! on 20:28 - Jun 13 with 1789 viewshantssi

Ebere Eze for England! on 19:27 - Jun 13 by HAYESBOY

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65897831

Some snippets from his press conference.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2023 19:28]

Just an all round nice bloke!
Ebere Eze for England! on 21:11 - Jun 13 with 1643 viewsTK1

Ebere Eze for England! on 15:51 - May 24 by Burnleyhoop

Regardless of any monies received for Eze, does anyone trust our club not to spaff it up the wall along with the countless millions already wasted?

Eze is a fantastic player and human being, I hope this is the start of an international career he, and we, can be proud of. One of the best players to have worn the hoops imo.

Well, the club did sign him originally. It wasn't this message board that signed him. It wasn't a particular manager that signed him. It definitely wasn't Millwall that signed him. It was Chris Ramsey's team that got him in, Evil Les and his "gym teachers" who rebuilt him after Millwall released him. Bit like how they also brought in Chair, who may well also hopefully go for a few quid in the next months or so.

No recruitment is perfect. But the worst thing QPR has done since LF became DOF is allow managers to still periodically sign players. That's where the wastage is. We're about to watch it happen again, perhaps most disastrously. The recruitment team generally buys decent players for this level, considering the price range it shops in.

I now await the list of bad players QPR have signed in recent seasons. Yes, I know the names too. But I'd always trust the chances of any signing made by the recruitment department over signings recommended by individual managers.

Eze is a brilliant player, and seemingly lovely person: in many ways, he's proof why Les was doing a good job (burn the heretic!), why you need a thoughtful DOF who wants to influence a club's DNA, vet and stress-test the signings (as well as scouts like Gary Penrice - signings tapered off after he was allowed to leave). Same with Chair, Dieng, Willock, Freeman, Field: there's a pattern of player there. The fact the water was so muddied by Warburton's last intake and then Beale's signings is sadly proof why it's probably time for a different DOF, someone who says no to managers signing players again. Let's see what the summer brings instead.
Ebere Eze for England! on 21:11 - Jun 13 with 1641 viewsNorthLondonR

Ebere Eze for England! on 20:28 - Jun 13 by hantssi

Just an all round nice bloke!

He is a true ambassador for the game, when we've had cretins like Roberts et.al. this guy is just amazing. I love him and wish him nothing but great fortune, should be a prod moment for every Rangers fan when he steps over 'the line' on Friday.

Also should be inspiration for those in the b team/ yoof who we're too quick to slag off...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024