Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How not to run a prem football club by HITC Stevens 14:53 - Aug 4 with 2460 viewsconnell10

Just watched it on youtube very depressing!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

How not to run a prem football club by HITC Stevens on 16:59 - Aug 4 with 2266 viewsPaddyhoops

I listened to it . Hilarious and disturbing.. at the same time.
We’re a basket case of a football club on a monumental scale.
How not to run a prem football club by HITC Stevens on 17:40 - Aug 4 with 2136 viewsKodika

Watched whole video and seemed to be very accurate and well resourced.

Not too complimentary about Amit though.
How not to run a prem football club by HITC Stevens on 19:17 - Aug 4 with 2026 viewsPaddyhoops

How not to run a prem football club by HITC Stevens on 17:40 - Aug 4 by Kodika

Watched whole video and seemed to be very accurate and well resourced.

Not too complimentary about Amit though.

Great line about Amits wedding costing more than was invested in players or something along those lines.
How not to run a prem football club by HITC Stevens on 08:48 - Aug 5 with 1728 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Nothing in the piece that will come as a shock to QPR fans.

First western movie where the cowboys and Indians were as bad as each other and you hoped both would get it in the eye.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

How not to run a prem football club by HITC Stevens on 09:02 - Aug 5 with 1688 viewskernowhoop

Hard to disagree with previous comments, but, didn't anyone find the narrator's style a pain to listen to?
[Post edited 5 Aug 2023 9:03]
How not to run a prem football club by HITC Stevens on 09:10 - Aug 5 with 1658 viewsPaddyhoops

I think there definitely a hint of sarcasm running through the narration.
How not to run a prem football club by HITC Stevens on 09:20 - Aug 5 with 1629 viewsPlanetHonneywood

To be fair, we made it very easy to be mocked.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

How not to run a prem football club by HITC Stevens on 14:03 - Aug 5 with 1421 viewsThe_Beast1976

How not to run a prem football club by HITC Stevens on 09:20 - Aug 5 by PlanetHonneywood

To be fair, we made it very easy to be mocked.

Some interesting comments on Youtube, this one of particular note "As a Malaysian, I sincerely apologize to all QPR supporters for the existence of Tony Fernandes"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024