Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smashing it Long - That’s What We’ve Become. 23:11 - Oct 24 with 1204 viewsBostonR

I don’t really give a shite for the club, for GA or the ragged bunch of amateur players parading in our shirt. The whole fecking circus is shameful from top to bottom.
I was so fortunate to see our greatest ever team, watch Rodney do his stuff, watch Gerry’s team , Venables team and Warnock’s team.
How on earth has our club be allowed to degenerate into a bunch of useless hoofball merchants, parading as professional footballers, being coached by a leader with no leadership or technical football credentials.
Frankly, I don’t care if we head into L2, but let’s hope someone, somewhere has the vision and innovation to re-create our fantastic club again.
Everything about our club tonight, is so far removed from what I treasure and believe in and I first started watching in 1973.
Smashing it Long - That’s What We’ve Become. on 23:37 - Oct 24 with 1054 viewsted_hendrix

L1 and L2 fill me with dread In all honesty, we can't even get hoofball right at the moment.

Yes I was there for Rodney Marsh and I used to stand behind the goal and watch Stan Bowles dribbling the ball In front of the loft on a muddy pitch before putting a defender on his arse and dispatching the ball into the back of the net.

Enough of this halcyon days they've gone for ever.

What can you do?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Smashing it Long - That’s What We’ve Become. on 23:42 - Oct 24 with 1020 viewsbosh67

The worst part about the club at the moment is looking at it and thinking, well, at least our kits are nice!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024