Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITV Highlights 21:44 - Dec 9 with 3837 viewsQPRSteve

Just out 2 goals, otherwise all Hull according to them. Talk about misleading.
ITV Highlights on 22:03 - Dec 9 with 3667 viewsParkRoyalR

Few half chances when we were on top in first 10 to 15 minutes but Hull dominated possession after that,

Willock yet again proving he's a different level with a superb strike against run of play, Begovic kept us in the game and then their Keeper gifted us the 3 points, but they were the better team but we stayed in the game and took our chances.
ITV Highlights on 22:04 - Dec 9 with 3648 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Tbh I don't recall their keeper making a save, while Bergovic made several, so probably a fair reflection.
ITV Highlights on 22:05 - Dec 9 with 3634 viewsBoston

ITV Highlights on 22:04 - Dec 9 by Wegerles_Stairs

Tbh I don't recall their keeper making a save, while Bergovic made several, so probably a fair reflection.

Well, the saves he should have made went in the back of the net.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

ITV Highlights on 22:06 - Dec 9 with 3629 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

I thought Hull were good value for a draw. As Marti said we need to improve everything.
ITV Highlights on 22:10 - Dec 9 with 3570 viewsBoston

ITV Highlights on 22:03 - Dec 9 by ParkRoyalR

Few half chances when we were on top in first 10 to 15 minutes but Hull dominated possession after that,

Willock yet again proving he's a different level with a superb strike against run of play, Begovic kept us in the game and then their Keeper gifted us the 3 points, but they were the better team but we stayed in the game and took our chances.

You want to tell Liam Rosenior that, he thought we were the better side.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

ITV Highlights on 22:25 - Dec 9 with 3468 viewsplasmahoop

Giveafuc*ometer barely twitching. We won, 3 in a row, my first game attended for a while, good few beers, happy days
ITV Highlights on 22:35 - Dec 9 with 3418 viewsnumptydumpty

Dykes had an opportunity in first half, not shown though...
[Post edited 9 Dec 2023 22:40]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

ITV Highlights on 22:41 - Dec 9 with 3378 viewsdutch

They were not the better team in any respect. Sorry but that is ridiculous. They had plenty of possession at the back but were often ponderous going forward and toothless in front of goal. We were much the better side for at least sixty of the ninety minutes.
Login to get fewer ads

ITV Highlights on 22:48 - Dec 9 with 3331 viewsdutch

The four best players on the pitch: Begovich, Clarke Salter, Chair and Willock were all wearing hoops. How were Hull the better side?
ITV Highlights on 23:12 - Dec 9 with 3214 viewsdaveB

Fair i thought. they were all over us most of the game, we didn't have many chances but took the ones we had
ITV Highlights on 23:18 - Dec 9 with 3177 viewsVancouverHoop

ITV Highlights on 22:05 - Dec 9 by Boston

Well, the saves he should have made went in the back of the net.

TBF Gordon Banks wouldn't have saved Willock's goal.
ITV Highlights on 23:40 - Dec 9 with 3059 views100percent

make no mistake, that is a decent Hull side. I think Rosenior is a good manager too. They have a wealth of players - BUT, really it just demonstrates how well we have progressed and the changes Cifuentes is making. Thought we deserved the win against a good side - today was a stronger test than Knob end and stjoke....
ITV Highlights on 23:41 - Dec 9 with 3058 viewsbaz_qpr

ITV Highlights on 23:12 - Dec 9 by daveB

Fair i thought. they were all over us most of the game, we didn't have many chances but took the ones we had

Did you miss the first 30 minutes then?

We dominated that first half bar a 15 minute spell, Dykes missed a sitter and we had host of chances we either staffed or they blocked, really should have been 2-0 up by half time. 2nd half they came at us we sat a bit deeper and tried to pay in behind them earlier. Hull were a good team probably deserved a goal but we definitely deserved the result
ITV Highlights on 23:53 - Dec 9 with 3007 viewssaxbend

When you have 90 minutes of football to select from, you can tell pretty much any story you want, as long as it leads to the same final score.

Here's another way of doing it:

ITV Highlights on 07:12 - Dec 10 with 2713 viewsWestonsuperR

ITV Highlights on 22:06 - Dec 9 by Wilkinswatercarrier

I thought Hull were good value for a draw. As Marti said we need to improve everything.

Agree with this, quite a few getting carried away, have even seen talk of the playoffs! Hull were very decent, created plenty whereas we took the few chances we had. If we replayed the match I wouldn’t be confident which indicates Hull worth at least a draw today.
ITV Highlights on 07:43 - Dec 10 with 2643 viewsPaddyhoops

On the hour mark despite being one up ,I would have settled for a point . We were far too deep and I thought a Hull equaliser looked inevitable but I wasn’t banking on the new found resilience from a team who remember would have folded a few weeks back .
Hull are as good as I’ve seen here this season but we found a way . Begovich was superb and he’s proving a good signing.
This side is on the up. There will be a few bumps along the way but we’ll be fine.
Finally, isn’t it wonderful to be looking forward to coming to Loftus road again?
ITV Highlights on 08:21 - Dec 10 with 2553 viewsMidlands_Ranger

ITV Highlights on 22:35 - Dec 9 by numptydumpty

Dykes had an opportunity in first half, not shown though...
[Post edited 9 Dec 2023 22:40]

Decent opportunity it was, at least to get a save out of the keeper, the ball in to him was an absolute beauty!
ITV Highlights on 08:59 - Dec 10 with 2439 viewsHastings_Hoops

ITV Highlights on 07:43 - Dec 10 by Paddyhoops

On the hour mark despite being one up ,I would have settled for a point . We were far too deep and I thought a Hull equaliser looked inevitable but I wasn’t banking on the new found resilience from a team who remember would have folded a few weeks back .
Hull are as good as I’ve seen here this season but we found a way . Begovich was superb and he’s proving a good signing.
This side is on the up. There will be a few bumps along the way but we’ll be fine.
Finally, isn’t it wonderful to be looking forward to coming to Loftus road again?

Three wins in a row (two against top half teams) / one defeat in six… decent run of 7 matches coming up with 6 being against teams we should beat (all at home in January) - Brace yourself for a QPR brain fart.
ITV Highlights on 09:30 - Dec 10 with 2331 viewsCateLeBonR

You don't have to be the best side to be a winning side. You give the ball to your best players at the right times and in the right areas and take your chances. Long may it continue.
ITV Highlights on 09:54 - Dec 10 with 2248 viewsStanisgod

Exactly, also the pressing and the closing down was exceptional. Not out our fault
most of their shooting in was abysmal and Bergo saved the ones that weren't.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

ITV Highlights on 10:12 - Dec 10 with 2189 viewsNorthantsHoop

The big difference is that we are making chances and have started to convert them, also we are starting to look more assured at home, whereas under Ainsworth the team looked visibly nervous most if not all the time as they were being strangled by his lack of tactical organisation, Cifuentes exudes confidence and that is a key difference. Begovic made some great saves but I just feel if we go ahead we are not going to lose and this is down to how our new manager has changed it.
ITV Highlights on 10:36 - Dec 10 with 2127 viewsRs_Holy

ITV Highlights on 22:03 - Dec 9 by ParkRoyalR

Yep… thats how I saw it… Begovic was MOM… but we played our part in an excellent game and you just feel this team will keep improving under Marti
ITV Highlights on 10:44 - Dec 10 with 2084 viewsMidlands_Ranger

You can indeed box not so well as the other chap but at the end of the day knock his ass out
ITV Highlights on 10:48 - Dec 10 with 2062 viewsOldPedro

I thought it was a good game between two evenly matched sides. We had some good periods as did Hull. It was decided by the fact that we took our chances and Hull didn't.

There will be similar games this season where the result goes the other way, but it is so refreshing to see us competing, playing some good football and creating chances. If we can continue playing this way, we should get the points we need for a mid table finish.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024