Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Injury Time 11:56 - Jan 2 with 1471 viewsdaveB

I thought the game yesterday was summed up by how we approached injury time, just the 5 minutes so make every second count, Spent the first minute and a half shouting and pushing the goalkeeper to hurry him up which wasted even more time than just letting him go through his time wasting nonsense.

Then a free kick last seconds everyone up try and win the first header but hold up Begovic wants to go head to head with someone, Dunne having a pushing match as seconds tick away

As Clive would say thick as mince

Injury Time on 12:07 - Jan 2 with 1404 viewsNorthernr

Yup, agreed.
Injury Time on 12:24 - Jan 2 with 1322 viewscalHoop

So true, gave away a couple of stupid free kicks too. One for a needless shirt pull, headed a ball out as well unchallenged.

Same against Soton, and Millwall before they got their second. Brain dead.
Injury Time on 15:02 - Jan 2 with 1102 viewsPaddyhoops

You have to want to bust a gut. You get the feeling this lot don’t.
Injury Time on 17:56 - Jan 2 with 918 viewsderbyhoop

I thought the ref was p1ss weak. He could have/ should have booked Alnwick before 80 minutes. And Ng too.

Not sure it would have helped us but it surely sets the tone.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Injury Time on 18:15 - Jan 2 with 885 viewsNed_Kennedys

These players don’t have the drive and desire to finish games strongly I’m afraid.
Still faffing around at the back instead of throwing everyone forward.

For example Southampton had a player sent off with enough time for us to throw the kitchen sink at them to rest to force an equaliser and we put them under no pressure at all.

We miss having modern day Clint Hills and Shaun Derrys leading by example and driving the team on.
Injury Time on 18:24 - Jan 2 with 818 viewsstainrods_elbow

Yes, and also surprising that the manager doesn't appear to have picked up on this. It's part of what is starting to foment an edgy/nasty atmosphere at HQ in a way that surely bodes ill, as was picked up more than once on club comms v Cardiff.

F*ck this f*cking 'team'!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Injury Time on 18:41 - Jan 2 with 779 viewsStanisgod

Injury Time on 17:56 - Jan 2 by derbyhoop

I thought the ref was p1ss weak. He could have/ should have booked Alnwick before 80 minutes. And Ng too.

Not sure it would have helped us but it surely sets the tone.

Said the same, p# ss weak, but didn't affect the result.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024