Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Buying tickets 13:46 - Feb 4 with 1893 viewsHooping_Mad

What's the secret? anyone know how to do it.

Page bombs out 3 times, finally get to payment window and clicked pay, 20 minutes later it still spinning the wheel.

Awful experience, I may have tickets or I may not and be £150 out of pocket.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Buying tickets on 14:51 - Feb 4 with 1753 viewsWestonsuperR

I’ve never ever experienced a worse website for selling tickets, no change despite this being raised at fans forum and alike. Must be costing us revenue.
Buying tickets on 16:33 - Feb 4 with 1642 viewsPaddyhoops

It’s always been a joke . Due to work commitments I used it on a regular basis on a buy when I can go basis . It was so shit I just gave up3 years ago and got a season ticket. Best decision I made , thankfully Work doesn’t get in the way now so it’s not a problem.
Dreadful though and they must be losing customers as a result.
Buying tickets on 16:53 - Feb 4 with 1602 viewsRs_Holy

Clive did a brilliant post about a year ago(ish) comparing the ticket buying process to one of the challenges on the Crystal Maze… even down to the 2 minute cutoff point in the process… Had me in stitches (as usual).
[Post edited 5 Feb 7:25]
Buying tickets on 17:15 - Feb 4 with 1546 viewsBoston

Never had much of a problem with online ticketing but, subscribing to the audio and video services is another matter. At the moment I have two audio subscriptions, may or may not have a monthly vid pass...they need the money

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Buying tickets on 17:27 - Feb 4 with 1515 viewslondonscottish

Buying tickets on 16:53 - Feb 4 by Rs_Holy

Clive did a brilliant post about a year ago(ish) comparing the ticket buying process to one of the challenges on the Crystal Maze… even down to the 2 minute cutoff point in the process… Had me in stitches (as usual).
[Post edited 5 Feb 7:25]

It's a joke. I have STs so don't normally experience the pain but occasionally buy a couple of extra home tickets and it can be a right ballache.

Had similar problems buying some Leeds and Norwich away tickets. In both cases I somehow seemed to have eventually stumbled to the very end of the process but there was zero confirmation anywhere which is really unnerving.

TL;DR - don't bother; just call the box office first as that's what you'll send up doing half the time anyway.
[Post edited 4 Feb 17:28]

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Buying tickets on 17:33 - Feb 4 with 1493 viewsTacticalR

See this thread from last year:

Buying a ticket. by SK_hoops 17 Mar 2023 6:38
Sorry if this has been covered before, but what on earth is wrong with the ticketing system on the website?

First off, it should be the first thing you see on the official website, but you have to click the menu and pick it from there, fine, whatever.

Then you get onto that seat map, with the cursor. I tried hovering over the seat a load of times, but the option to buy the seat just disappeared, turns out you need to click on it first, then select it.

OK, I've got my seats. Then I needed to update my details. OK, they're fine... No button to get me back to the previous page I was on, back button three times, OK good. Let's enter my card details. Picked a previously used card (New debit card, but I used it on the site before, so should be good). There's something wrong with what I've entered. OK let's try again... no. OK..... session timeout.

Let's start again. Get to the debit card page, just enter my card details again and do it that way. Then I needed to put my card in my card reader and put a code in, fine. Wait? How is my timer now on two minutes? It was 25 a minute ago. Manage to sort it with about 35 seconds spare.

Phew. Can finally kick back and enjoy my tickets... 'You already have a card linked to this account'. Timed out again. Try for a third time - tickets I wanted gone. I give up.

It's like that book the castle by Franz Kafka - Jesus christ. Can't even call the box office as I'll be at work. Weird, as I've bought tickets before, but it just wasn't having it this time around.

Air hostess clique

Buying tickets on 17:38 - Feb 4 with 1474 viewsToast_R

My card always fails no matter what, credit, debit my wife's credit card, never goes through. This all started for the Man United friendly pre season and has never been resolved despite my best efforts emailing the box office who didn't have a clue and referred it to their website team. That was 2021 and never heard anything since. Still can't by tickets on there.
Buying tickets on 19:14 - Feb 4 with 1340 viewsOldPedro

Buying tickets on 17:38 - Feb 4 by Toast_R

My card always fails no matter what, credit, debit my wife's credit card, never goes through. This all started for the Man United friendly pre season and has never been resolved despite my best efforts emailing the box office who didn't have a clue and referred it to their website team. That was 2021 and never heard anything since. Still can't by tickets on there.

Have you tried using a different browser? I use Firefox as my main browser but always have issues with Tesco websites when trying to pay. However, if I use Chrome or Edge, the payments go through fine.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Login to get fewer ads

Buying tickets on 19:25 - Feb 4 with 1307 viewscolinallcars

I didn't receive the last set of tickets I ordered. My fault I think - in the section where it said please enter personal details below, I put “ tight as a duck's arse ’’
Buying tickets on 19:30 - Feb 4 with 1292 viewsM40R

You lot are lucky. Try buying something ftom the online shop, using up your QPR cash (which you earn by buying season and match tickets). My head is still spinning from from logging onto numerous linked accounts and jumping through several screens, none of which matched the documentation. To be fair, though, there is no ominous timer to crank up the tension. It was worth is as my new grandson is shortly to be a proud wearer of QPR baby dungarees.
Buying tickets on 19:30 - Feb 4 with 1289 viewsHooping_Mad

Away tickets for Bristol, so no seat map to deal with. Just wanted to select what I want and pay.

First you can't select two tickets so you have to start buying one, then cancel the at transaction and add the second. then enter the crystal dome of payment ! you have 5 minutes to throw money at Ticketmaster and see if they bother to pick it up.

Be nice if the site used my email detail I Provided to tell me if I was in any way successful.

Buying tickets on 13:17 - Feb 11 with 821 viewsHooping_Mad

In case anyone is in the same boat,

Bristol Ticket update:

So I spent another hour committed to the attempt all while experiencing all of the errors the website has to offer. Eventually I realised I had reached a stage in the experience I couldn't recall, The questions flew thick and fast like a January signing, "Queens Park Rangers" is this website a scam? Visa Debit asked. Obviously until the end of January the answer was Yes, But I sensed change and went "No" more for shits and giggles than anything else. More questions, "Are you sure you want to complete this purchase from - Queens Park Rangers" I'm 2 and half hours into buying tickets for a 90minute game I hover over the no button as another sense of humour failure rears it's head, My eldest call out from the darkness "Anything Dad?" I slowly move the cursor to "Yes" and press down on the left button. Visa debit back again "Are you really sure you want to do this?" We'll send you code just ignore it to cancel purchase" the seconds pass slowly like a Geoff Eltringham ExtraTime, phone dings.

A new page appears over the horizon and is more welcome than Micheal Frey "Enter Verification Code" this is it we've done it, I'm free.

"Sorry and unexpected error has occurred"

Cue Meltdown.

Ring Bank - Nice lady "Really QPR? Yes they've taken the money"

Check email, refresh, check email, refresh, you get the idea.

Finally, beaten, I call the box office, I'm behind Albert in the que who apparently buying his season ticket. Someone really should tell the club.

A Helpful chaps answers who I sense may have had one or two of these conversations over the course of his shift. "Name" "Address ", Ding Email arrives, It's a card receipt Just a card receipt nothing else. "Tickets will be posted out it's all good." He sounded convincing so I accepted his word.

48 minutes later I get a confirmation email, It's finally over!

Now I'm no expert in customer experience, retail or anything of the like but this experience could be just a little bit better couldn't it? How are we full every week? I'm baffled by it.

Buying tickets on 16:06 - Feb 11 with 636 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Buying tickets on 13:17 - Feb 11 by Hooping_Mad

In case anyone is in the same boat,

Bristol Ticket update:

So I spent another hour committed to the attempt all while experiencing all of the errors the website has to offer. Eventually I realised I had reached a stage in the experience I couldn't recall, The questions flew thick and fast like a January signing, "Queens Park Rangers" is this website a scam? Visa Debit asked. Obviously until the end of January the answer was Yes, But I sensed change and went "No" more for shits and giggles than anything else. More questions, "Are you sure you want to complete this purchase from - Queens Park Rangers" I'm 2 and half hours into buying tickets for a 90minute game I hover over the no button as another sense of humour failure rears it's head, My eldest call out from the darkness "Anything Dad?" I slowly move the cursor to "Yes" and press down on the left button. Visa debit back again "Are you really sure you want to do this?" We'll send you code just ignore it to cancel purchase" the seconds pass slowly like a Geoff Eltringham ExtraTime, phone dings.

A new page appears over the horizon and is more welcome than Micheal Frey "Enter Verification Code" this is it we've done it, I'm free.

"Sorry and unexpected error has occurred"

Cue Meltdown.

Ring Bank - Nice lady "Really QPR? Yes they've taken the money"

Check email, refresh, check email, refresh, you get the idea.

Finally, beaten, I call the box office, I'm behind Albert in the que who apparently buying his season ticket. Someone really should tell the club.

A Helpful chaps answers who I sense may have had one or two of these conversations over the course of his shift. "Name" "Address ", Ding Email arrives, It's a card receipt Just a card receipt nothing else. "Tickets will be posted out it's all good." He sounded convincing so I accepted his word.

48 minutes later I get a confirmation email, It's finally over!

Now I'm no expert in customer experience, retail or anything of the like but this experience could be just a little bit better couldn't it? How are we full every week? I'm baffled by it.

Blimey. Well it was a bit of a ball ache trying to navigate the website trying to get Bristol tickets (mainly trying to reallocate to daughter and mate) but nothing on this scale. Interesting you received a confirmation email though, I never did. Tickets turned up in the post on Wednesday however.
Buying tickets on 16:40 - Feb 11 with 574 viewsted_hendrix

Best to phone the box office for tickets.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024