Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Cowley's five games in 19:59 - Feb 12 with 2670 viewswessex_exile

So here's my not very scientific view on the first five games, measured against some pretty basic criteria.

No doubt some will disagree with my highly subjective assessments on a match by match basis, and I have no doubt the Cowley's are all over this anyway (this isn't meant as a criticism btw). However, only once have we dominated the first half, we're generally much better in the second half. Three times out of five it could be argued we've taken at least some of our chances, and likewise shut the opposition out in the final few minutes. Worryingly, for four out of the five we've had to come from behind, albeit in three of those games we did at least rescue a point.

The Cowley's will be demanding five out of five, will we see that tomorrow night?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

The Cowley's five games in on 17:31 - Mar 14 with 302 viewsthrillseeker

The Cowley's five games in on 15:14 - Mar 14 by SparkfilmsTV

Sun shining in Colchester but hearing the pitch was in very poor order yesterday.

If the game goes ahead as l expect it to the pitch is likely to be difficult for both teams.

The Walsall match has to be seen as one of the biggest games in the past 30 years because a defeat would put the club in a perilous position.

I for one did not forsee Forest Green Rovers pulling off the kind of result they achieved at Bradford and with the momentum they have gathered over the past few weeks it is looking like themselves or Colchester United to be relegated along with Sutton.
[Post edited 14 Mar 15:15]

I have seen picture of the pitch on X and have to admit it will be a surprise if pitch is deemed playable.

FGR v Sutton on Saturday so I fully expect a FGR win
The Cowley's five games in on 17:50 - Mar 14 with 291 viewsfranksic1988

The Cowley's five games in on 17:31 - Mar 14 by thrillseeker

I have seen picture of the pitch on X and have to admit it will be a surprise if pitch is deemed playable.

FGR v Sutton on Saturday so I fully expect a FGR win

Let’s not be hasty…. If you listen to DC interview after the Sutton game they was one of the most awkward / physical teams we played all season with good forwards, that trade blows like heavyweight boxers…. With a great manager obvs. 🫣. But I do agree with you FG should get the win.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024