Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cifuentes on Bristol City Win 19:05 - Feb 17 with 1663 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Cifuentes on Bristol City Win on 19:42 - Feb 17 with 1479 viewsjoolsyp

I love that he doesn't get too excited when we win (although was def smiling in that interview) or too down when we lose (although I bet he gave them a bollocking after Weds). Calm, level-headed, insightful. If I was in that team I'd run through walls for him. Man crush.
Cifuentes on Bristol City Win on 19:50 - Feb 17 with 1408 viewsFredManRave

The guy's already a Ledge...

Nuff said.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Cifuentes on Bristol City Win on 19:55 - Feb 17 with 1375 viewsCateLeBonR

We all know that you know how to say Rotherham Marti. Great mind games from our manager there 👍
Cifuentes on Bristol City Win on 21:25 - Feb 17 with 1101 viewsgazza1

The man is 'top dollar'....without question. Yea he will make mistakes and make some strange decisions but he knows what he is doing. I was shocked with his team selection but he knew who needed a rest and who did not. His substitutions were executed very well indeed.

There is no need to give him 'stick'....he is massive for the Team.
Cifuentes on Bristol City Win on 22:33 - Feb 17 with 862 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Cifuentes on Bristol City Win on 19:42 - Feb 17 by joolsyp

I love that he doesn't get too excited when we win (although was def smiling in that interview) or too down when we lose (although I bet he gave them a bollocking after Weds). Calm, level-headed, insightful. If I was in that team I'd run through walls for him. Man crush.

2 Man crushes in the same day with Anderson and Marti the ladies on LFW must be amusing themselves tonight haha.
The way we dominated and went for a second goal to kill the game (should have won by 3 or 4 IMO )shows we can playand compete with most of this division but it makes the Stoke fiasco all the more frustrating to be honest. If we drew there it would be 7 points out of nine a superb return but settling for 6 is what we have to do.
There is no way Rotherdam can stay with us playing at that level when Willock had some clear chances and we were lining up to tap in Chairs cross if he elevated or pulled it back .
Today was the perfect response we need the run to continue
Cifuentes on Bristol City Win on 22:44 - Feb 17 with 789 viewsnix

I also like the fact he made Chair come all the way back from the halfway line on his way to the tunnel at full time to applaud the fans. It was a great send off for the team and it was important that they were all there to enjoy the moment and also that they celebrated as a team and with the fans. Marti may make mistakes sometimes but he does an awful lot of good things and he understands the fans.
Cifuentes on Bristol City Win on 22:46 - Feb 17 with 760 viewsFDC

I'm digging the new hipster hair salon aesthetic for these videos
[Post edited 17 Feb 22:53]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024