Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pep Clotet! The ultimate one season wonder? 17:55 - Feb 24 with 1351 viewsWingstandwood

Guinness book of records candidate? How does he get away with it?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pep_Clotet

1998–2001 Academy Igualada
2001–2003 Cornellà
2004–2006 Espanyol (U-19)
2006 Figueres
2008–2009 Espanyol (U-19)
2009 Espanyol B
2010 Malmö FF (assistant)
2011 Halmstad
2011–2012 Viking (assistant)
2012–2013 Atlético Malagueño
2013–2014 Academy Swansea City (consultant)
2014–2015 Swansea City (assistant)
2016–2017 Leeds United (assistant)
2017–2018 Oxford United
2018–2019 Birmingham City (assistant)
2019–2020 Birmingham City
2021 Brescia
2021–2022 SPAL
2022 Brescia
2023 Brescia
2023 Torpedo Moscow (sacked again!)

Argus!

Pep Clotet! The ultimate one season wonder? on 21:22 - Feb 24 with 1171 viewsBoundy

Stalker alert

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Pep Clotet! The ultimate one season wonder? on 21:52 - Feb 24 with 1140 viewsWingstandwood

Pep Clotet! The ultimate one season wonder? on 21:22 - Feb 24 by Boundy

Stalker alert

Me for stalking Pep Clotet? Or Pep Clotet for stalking all those football clubs?

Argus!

Pep Clotet! The ultimate one season wonder? on 23:57 - Feb 24 with 1084 viewsReslovenSwan1

Pep Clotet! The ultimate one season wonder? on 21:52 - Feb 24 by Wingstandwood

Me for stalking Pep Clotet? Or Pep Clotet for stalking all those football clubs?

It is quite common in Europe and TC. I would be surprised if Bulut stayed at Cardiff. These guys just circulate.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Pep Clotet! The ultimate one season wonder? on 07:52 - Feb 25 with 993 viewsBoundy

Pep Clotet! The ultimate one season wonder? on 21:52 - Feb 24 by Wingstandwood

Fair play he like many others of made a living of being non descript,. I'm just wondering in what other profession can you become a millionaire by being, how shall I put it , crap,

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Pep Clotet! The ultimate one season wonder? on 11:03 - Feb 25 with 900 viewsSullutaCreturned

Pep Clotet! The ultimate one season wonder? on 07:52 - Feb 25 by Boundy

Fair play he like many others of made a living of being non descript,. I'm just wondering in what other profession can you become a millionaire by being, how shall I put it , crap,

Politics....acting (Colin Farrell)...
Pep Clotet! The ultimate one season wonder? on 15:50 - Feb 25 with 800 viewsWingstandwood

Pep Clotet! The ultimate one season wonder? on 07:52 - Feb 25 by Boundy

Yep some can really steal a living. There seems to be no immediate walk right in job this time around, I do wonder if clubs are now starting to get worried by looking at a surreal CV that's made of so many "here today, gone shortly after" appointments?

Argus!

Pep Clotet! The ultimate one season wonder? on 18:50 - Feb 25 with 729 viewsKilkennyjack

How did he get to our club ?

We were in the Prem and could have hired anyone we wanted, more or less …..

Hell of a gig for Pep himself, but its a bit strange to me ….?

Anyone know ?

Beware of the Risen People

Pep Clotet! The ultimate one season wonder? on 09:19 - Feb 26 with 634 viewsTreforys_Jack

Pep Clotet! The ultimate one season wonder? on 18:50 - Feb 25 by Kilkennyjack

Anyone know ?

Wasn't he recommended by Roberto ? Or am I making that up !!
Login to get fewer ads

Pep Clotet! The ultimate one season wonder? on 22:05 - Feb 27 with 422 viewsReslovenSwan1

Pep Clotet! The ultimate one season wonder? on 18:50 - Feb 25 by Kilkennyjack

Anyone know ?

There are a number of links here.

Espanyol B . Swansea have links with them from Martinez time and we of course played them in 2010 or so on the Spanish tour. I watched the game and Pintado s debut.

Then there are the Sweden links. Martinez sent two Swansea player on loan there back in the day. These links led to Graham Potter coming to Swansea

Graeme Jones had a friendship with chairman of Ostersunds and recommended Potter to them.

Pep did service in Sweden before coming to Swansea.

Victor Gyorkeres is also Swedish . This is not not relevant perhaps but I just get upset about him and his £100m price tag when Cooper could have signed him for £1m.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024