Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cifuentes on Today's Win (Leicester) 18:25 - Mar 2 with 2017 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Cifuentes on Today's Win (Leicester) on 18:28 - Mar 2 with 1956 viewsBluce_Ree

Why's this on Twitter?

His comments should be written as psalms, whatever the f**k a psalm is.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Cifuentes on Today's Win (Leicester) on 18:35 - Mar 2 with 1849 viewsstowmarketrange

I wish he wouldn’t say focus quite so often.But he can say what he wants if he keeps getting results like this.
[Post edited 2 Mar 18:46]
Cifuentes on Today's Win (Leicester) on 18:40 - Mar 2 with 1753 viewsnumptydumpty

Definitely one to keep the players in the reality that we are still in a relegation battle, but knows we did well today but we go again on wednesday and as he said we have achieved nothing so far,,,

A proper football manager, in terms of playing style, getting his ideas across to the players, players all performing including squad players, everyone is as a team and new and old players are enjoying their football.

He has the flair players producing and the attack minded footballers proving their worth and the defence and midfield working in systems that actually seem to be preventing meltdowns.

Remarkable turn around since Ainsworth's tenure

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Cifuentes on Today's Win (Leicester) on 19:17 - Mar 2 with 1497 viewsCLAREMAN1995

" be humble keep on working we have achieved nothing so far " what a perfect way to finish that interview . The man is driven and a pure leader its no wonder his players are running through fire for him.
Again today JCS was limping ,blowing hard or just shaking off a knock but he just digs deep and finishes the game .There is no way he would do that for GA or any previous manager IMO as proven with how many times he came off .
The full squad believe in Marti it appears and that is what really matters
Cifuentes on Today's Win (Leicester) on 22:23 - Mar 2 with 1201 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Calm, level-headed, and reassuring as always. The man is a breath of fresh air and the team is clearly responding. Long may it continue.
Cifuentes on Today's Win (Leicester) on 22:36 - Mar 2 with 1103 viewsrbee

Although we are still entrenched in a relegation battle to say that we have achieved nothing so far is of course wrong.

Marti is, quite rightly, keeping the players feet firmly on the ground but begin with our upturn in form and take it from there, plenty has been achieved under his management.
Cifuentes on Today's Win (Leicester) on 22:38 - Mar 2 with 1089 viewssdm19994

Wearing a Stanley pin today aswell, we truly do have a gem on our hands, up martis shagging hoops
Cifuentes on Today's Win (Leicester) on 23:09 - Mar 2 with 987 viewsHunterhoop

Remarkable run.

He’s doing a superb job.

Like me he must be wondering why no one else in the bottom half is going on a bad run. Give him a break!
Login to get fewer ads

Cifuentes on Today's Win (Leicester) on 23:20 - Mar 2 with 913 viewscolinallcars

Cifuentes on Today's Win (Leicester) on 23:09 - Mar 2 by Hunterhoop

Remarkable run.

He’s doing a superb job.

Like me he must be wondering why no one else in the bottom half is going on a bad run. Give him a break!

Good point. The teams in the lower sections are getting good results. But of course they all have to play each other so as the song goes “somethin's gotta give”.
We of course cannot afford another Stoke away.
A day that, if we go down, will live in infamy.
Cifuentes on Today's Win (Leicester) on 23:55 - Mar 2 with 818 viewsAntti_Heinola

Cifuentes on Today's Win (Leicester) on 23:20 - Mar 2 by colinallcars

Good point. The teams in the lower sections are getting good results. But of course they all have to play each other so as the song goes “somethin's gotta give”.
We of course cannot afford another Stoke away.
A day that, if we go down, will live in infamy.

I don't think so.
It was a poor result and performance, but they more than made up for it since. If we go down, and it's still a very big possibility with the way all the teams at the bottom are finding wins, it won't be that game that did it.

Bare bones.

Cifuentes on Today's Win (Leicester) on 00:12 - Mar 3 with 761 viewsnix

Cifuentes on Today's Win (Leicester) on 23:09 - Mar 2 by Hunterhoop

Remarkable run.

He’s doing a superb job.

If we can get any kind of results in the next couple of games we could feasibly make some progress because teams around us are playing each other:

Millwall are playing Blackburn and Birmingham
Blackburn are playing Millwall and Plymouth Argyle
PA are playing Wednesday and Blackburn
Birmingham are playing Millwall

So they can't all get six points (not saying we will but we could theoretically gain points against some of the above teams in the next couple of rounds of the Championship).
Cifuentes on Today's Win (Leicester) on 01:02 - Mar 3 with 658 viewsLoftgirl

Cifuentes on Today's Win (Leicester) on 22:38 - Mar 2 by sdm19994

Wearing a Stanley pin today aswell, we truly do have a gem on our hands, up martis shagging hoops

Anyone know where I can get the Stanley pin? I don't see it in the club shop. Being in Oz doesn't help.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024