Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
will a centre forward score for QPR in the remaining games. 10:36 - Apr 11 with 1288 viewsdangould

will a centre forward score for QPR in the remaining games.

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: will a centre forward score for QPR in the remaining games.

will a centre forward score for QPR in the remaining games. on 10:38 - Apr 11 with 1262 viewsTheChef

Can't wait for Lyndon to score at Hull

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

will a centre forward score for QPR in the remaining games. on 10:40 - Apr 11 with 1236 viewsdangould

i hope he does

Poll: will a centre forward score for QPR in the remaining games.

will a centre forward score for QPR in the remaining games. on 11:49 - Apr 11 with 1155 viewsAirtomoreira

What happens if the oppo CF scores an own goal?
will a centre forward score for QPR in the remaining games. on 12:10 - Apr 11 with 1093 viewsNov77

Ainsworth said dykes and Armstrong will get ten each this season, so Lyndon will get 6 in the next 4 games, and Sinclair will get 7. Simples.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

will a centre forward score for QPR in the remaining games. on 12:19 - Apr 11 with 1074 viewsrbee

I gave your post a like simply because it was very unusual to see the words QPR, score and forward in the same sentence.
will a centre forward score for QPR in the remaining games. on 12:37 - Apr 11 with 1036 viewsconnell10

No çhance .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

will a centre forward score for QPR in the remaining games. on 13:23 - Apr 11 with 959 viewsDannyPaddox

will a centre forward score for QPR in the remaining games. on 12:10 - Apr 11 by Nov77

Ainsworth said dykes and Armstrong will get ten each this season, so Lyndon will get 6 in the next 4 games, and Sinclair will get 7. Simples.

Watford in 14th place and 36 points off top spot are gonna have to go some in their final 4 fixtures for Gareth’s other early season prediction to come good.
will a centre forward score for QPR in the remaining games. on 15:53 - Apr 11 with 813 viewskensalriser

will a centre forward score for QPR in the remaining games. on 13:23 - Apr 11 by DannyPaddox

Watford in 14th place and 36 points off top spot are gonna have to go some in their final 4 fixtures for Gareth’s other early season prediction to come good.

We have the same number of wins and could yet finish above them.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

will a centre forward score for QPR in the remaining games. on 07:11 - Apr 12 with 513 viewsPaddyhoops

will a centre forward score for QPR in the remaining games. on 12:10 - Apr 11 by Nov77

In fairness to Dykes and Armstrong. We would have to cross the half way line for that particular scenario to play out .
I’d didn’t happen very often under Gareth.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024