Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! 18:51 - May 23 with 3283 viewsmakaveli1882

With Ali's injury doubt he will make the 1st 25 and along with Barton if he stays !?

Fa Caants
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 18:56 - May 23 with 2509 viewsCharlie1

Less carling cup game(s)

Is he banned from pre season games?

2:59 baby!

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 18:58 - May 23 with 2493 viewsTripper

You can rename your 25 in January so unlikely to be named in initial 25 man squad.
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 19:04 - May 23 with 2455 viewsmakaveli1882

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 18:58 - May 23 by Tripper

You can rename your 25 in January so unlikely to be named in initial 25 man squad.

doubt it inc cup games, if it does thats one !!

so we will have a fit ali and joey sitting about wasting, while 2 people will have to drop out off squad in Jan, unless they dont put them in ££££
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 19:08 - May 23 with 2427 viewsQPR_John

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 19:04 - May 23 by makaveli1882

doubt it inc cup games, if it does thats one !!

so we will have a fit ali and joey sitting about wasting, while 2 people will have to drop out off squad in Jan, unless they dont put them in ££££

Of course Barton's ban includes cup games.
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 19:09 - May 23 with 2421 viewsted_hendrix

I must be a rarity, I actually feel a bit sorry for the bloke, this could end his career If we sack him which I think we will.

I think JB has been hard done by.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 19:12 - May 23 with 2398 viewsWeAreQPR12

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 19:09 - May 23 by ted_hendrix

I must be a rarity, I actually feel a bit sorry for the bloke, this could end his career If we sack him which I think we will.

Agree Ted and need to have a word in charlie's ear, getting a little silly on here.
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 19:17 - May 23 with 2358 viewsHayesender

4 games more than Suwarez for calling another player a n***er

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 19:27 - May 23 with 2274 viewssmegma

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 19:09 - May 23 by ted_hendrix

He had no chance even with the best barrister defending him. Which he didn't have of course.
Login to get fewer ads

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 19:30 - May 23 with 2249 viewsHook

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 19:12 - May 23 by WeAreQPR12

Agree Ted and need to have a word in charlie's ear, getting a little silly on here.

Your right about it getting silly.

Should never of let that raft land on LFW from the island me thinks.

Grow a pair (c) Harks

ATAF (c) Real

(c) Charlie1

Oh Dear (c) gonger
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 19:36 - May 23 with 2213 viewssmegma

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 19:30 - May 23 by Hook

Your right about it getting silly.

Should never of let that raft land on LFW from the island me thinks.

Grow a pair (c) Harks

ATAF (c) Real

(c) Charlie1

Oh Dear (c) gonger

you forgot

facebook is for gayers, ATAF c. real
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 19:40 - May 23 with 2196 viewsHook

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 19:36 - May 23 by smegma

you forgot

facebook is for gayers, ATAF c. real

Thought he stopped using that after he signed up as a GAYER.
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 20:12 - May 23 with 2130 viewsHollowayRanger

wont be available to mid november

is he worth waiting for in the 25 as well as the risks with faurlin and DYER!

we could be down to 22 after just the first game or two.

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 21:37 - May 23 with 2003 viewsmakaveli1882

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 19:08 - May 23 by QPR_John

Of course Barton's ban includes cup games.

Of course john

Tosser
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 21:38 - May 23 with 2001 viewsmakaveli1882

What Ted said
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 21:39 - May 23 with 1993 viewsmakaveli1882

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 20:12 - May 23 by HollowayRanger

No way should joey be in first 25, loan him out to championship when he can play back in 25 in Jan
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 21:43 - May 23 with 1979 viewsRBlock

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 19:17 - May 23 by Hayesender

Suarez didn't call him a N****r though did he, he said negrito, which is a cultural thing. Whether it had racial intent is debatable, whether it has a place on the football field is not. Had suarez just straight came out and said the N word he would not play another game in this country.
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 21:43 - May 23 with 1978 viewsandygg

Dont feel sorry for him at all, everything he`s done is self inflicted.
You reap what you sow.
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 21:49 - May 23 with 1961 viewsNeil_SI

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 19:17 - May 23 by Hayesender

As I mentioned in the other thread, his suspension is really for eight matches, so the same as Suarez's, not more.

The other four matches are mandatory and standard (three for violent conduct and an additional game for it being his second red card in the same season). That would have been the same for any player receiving their second red of the season.

It's hard to see how he could feature in the squad until at least January, because mid-November is a long time, but Barton may yet still try to appeal the length of the ban, but technically it could have been 15 matches, so he's three lighter than I expected given what they judged upon.
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 21:52 - May 23 with 1951 viewsJamie

Suarez got an 8 game ban for 1 offence.

Barton got 12 games for 3 combined offences.
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 21:57 - May 23 with 1926 viewsHollowayRanger

i wonder what kind of ban scumbag will get iF/WHEN england captain terry is found guilty of racist abuse of a fellow pro player on the field

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 22:04 - May 23 with 1887 viewswestolian

Ted, can you pay me thousands each week to act like a tw*t and feel sorry for me as well

Cheers !

Also, if Stoke hadn't of equalized, would you still feel sorry for him ?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 22:06 - May 23 with 1874 viewsNW5Hoop

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 21:57 - May 23 by HollowayRanger

i wonder what kind of ban scumbag will get iF/WHEN england captain terry is found guilty of racist abuse of a fellow pro player on the field

More to the point, will he get a banning order from football grounds for a racially aggravated football offence - a fan would be banned.
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 22:20 - May 23 with 1843 viewsRs_Holy

Forget the elbow, forget the kick, even forget the attempted head butt and the fact that he was our captain that day!
For me Barton’s biggest sin was getting sent off in our final game of the season whilst the score was 1 - 1 (knowing that if it stayed like that we were definitely staying up).
He is an absolute total idiot who could have cost OUR club its Premiership status.
Thank the lord for Crouchie and Stoke City because without there Professionalism Barton’s TOTAL lack of professionalism would have meant visits to Barnsley and Peterborough next season.
The man is a liability and has NO place at QPR!… end of
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 22:25 - May 23 with 1831 viewsloftboy

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 20:12 - May 23 by HollowayRanger

Some of the teams don't always name 25 anyway so a couple of passengers shouldn't matter.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 22:32 - May 23 with 1813 viewsSuperhoops2808

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 22:25 - May 23 by loftboy

Some of the teams don't always name 25 anyway so a couple of passengers shouldn't matter.

We had Dyer in the 25 for half a season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024