Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR 11:01 - Nov 15 with 8941 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-qpr/2012/11/15/hughes-i-can-t-do-any-mor

Everybody's fault except mine.
Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR on 11:04 - Nov 15 with 3547 viewsimustbemad

hmmmm not doing himself any favours with that
Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR on 11:06 - Nov 15 with 3529 viewss1cRanger

Bye Bye Hughes
Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR on 11:06 - Nov 15 with 3528 viewsVish

it what we all expected him to say i think.

he doesn't mention the signings he's made and the lack of hunger within the squad, the limited options in his 25 and the failure to address the defence problems over the summer. Oh and the schoolboy tactics he deploys.
Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR on 11:06 - Nov 15 with 3522 viewsEalingRanger

Well he 'interviewed' the club after all. He's just so much better than us. We just can't match his brilliance and his searing ambition. He's made no mistakes during his tenure. At all. ATAF.

Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR on 11:06 - Nov 15 with 3521 viewsNorthernr

Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR on 11:04 - Nov 15 by imustbemad

hmmmm not doing himself any favours with that

Well, in his defence, it's twisted slightly by the Chron - he's basically saying that their preparation is meticulous.

However, it's just the latest in a long line of quotes from the coaching staff that highlight to me that they don't know why this is happening, or what they're going to do to fix it.
Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR on 11:11 - Nov 15 with 3496 viewsWestbourneR

Hughes has dedicated pros at his other clubs who led on the pitch and motivated the team. I think (abysmal set pieces aside) his worst attribute is motivating the team and inspiring players.

In this Rangers side Nelson is a lone voice on the pitch.

He has totally cocked it up.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR on 11:23 - Nov 15 with 3439 viewstoboboly

Considering what has happened this season, how he can say they plan meticulously for every game is beyond me. They couldn't even learn from the first Reading game.

These quotes are getting my back up more and more. He better have the balls to resign when Southampton beat us by a lucky two or three goals.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR on 11:27 - Nov 15 with 3418 viewsfakekerby

The man is f'n clueless, get him out ASAP.

So called 'meticulous' planning when his assistant manager publically stated last week on the podcast they've never bothered with defensive set piece training before.

Finally gets the team gelling last season after Cisse's suspension forces him to use a 4-2-3-1, but as soon as the season is over he starts to use his outdated 4-4-1-1 system which has proved completely ineffective.

Drops SWP last season quite rightly but brings him back in because he played well against a few Chinese nobodies.

We play to other team's strengths rather than try and work out what we as a team are good at.

The guy really is clueless, and won't accept blame. He'll never get a job at this level again based on this season.

This season has been completely unacceptable, players like Cesar, Faurlin, Granero, Taarabt, Hoilett, M'Bia, Diakite, Zamora, Cisse are no mugs and should be in mid table teams at this level.

He has champions league winners like Bosingwa and Park looking like sunday league players.

Something is very, very wrong, and I suspect the man in charge needs to fall on his sword before it gets better.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Login to get fewer ads

Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR on 11:30 - Nov 15 with 3395 viewsGloucs_R

Couldnt have done more?

How about sorting his defence out in the summer as a priority?
Signing Englands number 2 then dropping him after 3 games
Playing SWP every game
Playing a formation that doesnt suit us
Being too cautious at home
Not knowing how to use subs
Singing a load of players in their 30's and on a last pay day

If you cant offer more then fking resign

Poll: Are we staying up?

Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR on 11:33 - Nov 15 with 3382 viewsSpiritofGregory

Mark - you signed a bunch of mercenaries.
Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR on 11:35 - Nov 15 with 3372 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Sounds like.

I wondered why the effects for this were so good for 1960 and it turns out they partially sank a real ocean liner "SS ÃŽle de France 1926" that was being scrapped. Any film with Shere Khan in it as Captain is bound to be good.

I still think we will stay up BTW.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR on 11:37 - Nov 15 with 3353 viewsjeffro

Is this guy a complete moron?

He prepares meticulously for every game then plays a weak as piss midfield against West hams giants for starters.... How is that meticulous planning??

I wish he would meticulously plan his departure from our club, and take those 2 bob goalkeepers away as well.
Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR on 11:39 - Nov 15 with 3341 viewsPey

That sounds as if i he already knows he will be fired regardless what happens on Saturday.
Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR on 11:39 - Nov 15 with 3338 viewsJamie

The P45 should be being drawn up and presented at around 4:46pm on Saturday, regardless of the result.
Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR on 11:39 - Nov 15 with 3338 viewsnadera78

To be fair to him it's not just Hughes who is at fault here. The club has a very obvious policy of signing 'name' players, and that comes from Fernandes at the top and runs right the way through everything that has been done over the last 15 months.

The result is a squad with a number of players here for one last pay day.
Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR on 11:41 - Nov 15 with 3323 viewskropotkin41

Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR on 11:37 - Nov 15 by jeffro

Is this guy a complete moron?

He prepares meticulously for every game then plays a weak as piss midfield against West hams giants for starters.... How is that meticulous planning??

I wish he would meticulously plan his departure from our club, and take those 2 bob goalkeepers away as well.

The guy in the Mail was right to some extent I think - difficult to see how MH won't be effectively washed-up in management if he can't pull us out of this one........

tbh, when I read the thread title I thought he'd washed his hands of us and walked out.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR on 11:44 - Nov 15 with 3312 viewsBasingstokeR

“So if people start looking at what we do on a daily, weekly basis, or over a period of time in terms of preparation, looking for reasons why we are not winning games they won’t find any, because we prepare better than any.”

He really thinks we prepare better than ANY other club in the league / world???
Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR on 11:47 - Nov 15 with 3302 viewsjamois

I still cannot forgive him for playing Clint Hill at left back for two winnable games in a row. Following the Wet Spam debacle, that his 6.30am walk with the dogs failed to conjure a change of direction against West Brom shows how inspirational he really is. Numnuts

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR on 11:48 - Nov 15 with 3296 viewsdaveB

can we not give Danny Murphy a ring and get him to tell Hughes what to do next, it worked at Fulham
Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR on 11:48 - Nov 15 with 3297 viewsNorthernr

Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR on 11:44 - Nov 15 by BasingstokeR

“So if people start looking at what we do on a daily, weekly basis, or over a period of time in terms of preparation, looking for reasons why we are not winning games they won’t find any, because we prepare better than any.”

He really thinks we prepare better than ANY other club in the league / world???

I struggle to think of any other club in the league/world that would have been as poorly prepared for that West Ham game as we were.

Mind you, I guess correctly spotting every single one of West Ham's strengths and playing directly to them was meticulous in its own way.
Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR on 11:54 - Nov 15 with 3269 viewsdaveB

all this planning he does leaving no stone unturned, you have to wonder if that's true how he managed to start Clint Hill at left back against the quick wide players of West Brom or why against West Ham, down to ten men against a side out numbering us in midfield did it take him 10 minutes to put together a change to add a midfielder to the team, ten bloody minutes.

And all the planning ahead of the Reading game where we started by giving them one free kick and set piece after the other and had no plan how to defend it.

The more I hear from Hughes the more I think he should go.

Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR on 11:56 - Nov 15 with 3256 viewsJamie

It's unfortunately reached the stage where TF needs to sit down with Sparks and just tell him 'Mark, Mark, no Mark, Mark, Mark. It's over. No, no, Mark, Mark. It's over.'
Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR on 11:58 - Nov 15 with 3248 viewshoof_hearted

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Breakdown approaching.
Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR on 11:59 - Nov 15 with 3236 viewsjeffro

" I can't do any more for QPR"

Oh yes there is Mark, there is one last thing you can do, let me assure you....
Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR on 12:00 - Nov 15 with 3232 viewsNorthernr

Hughes: I can't do any more for QPR on 11:54 - Nov 15 by daveB

all this planning he does leaving no stone unturned, you have to wonder if that's true how he managed to start Clint Hill at left back against the quick wide players of West Brom or why against West Ham, down to ten men against a side out numbering us in midfield did it take him 10 minutes to put together a change to add a midfielder to the team, ten bloody minutes.

And all the planning ahead of the Reading game where we started by giving them one free kick and set piece after the other and had no plan how to defend it.

The more I hear from Hughes the more I think he should go.

I think you and I are aligned on Hughes Dave. We seem to have gone through the same process over the same length of time and reached the same conclusion at the same point.

The more I hear from him at the moment the more I think he's actually angling after the sack and the pay off. If he had any pride he'd resign if this Saturday doesn't go well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024