Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. 18:58 - Jan 21 with 2887 viewsTrue_blue

Trust me and watch this space.
Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 19:11 - Jan 21 with 2782 viewsD_Alien

Is tomorrow Friday?

I don't trust you

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 19:37 - Jan 21 with 2637 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 19:11 - Jan 21 by D_Alien

Is tomorrow Friday?

I don't trust you

It will be well before Friday if its K.H. - Tomorrow about 1pm is my bet!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 19:43 - Jan 21 with 2560 viewsdalefan

Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 19:11 - Jan 21 by D_Alien

Is tomorrow Friday?

I don't trust you

Why would they wait until friday. If they don't announce it tomorrow I will start to get worried
Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 19:49 - Jan 21 with 2493 viewspaulscho

Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 19:43 - Jan 21 by dalefan

Why would they wait until friday. If they don't announce it tomorrow I will start to get worried

In the words of Kev Keegan
I would love it.
Time for all those Anti -Hill gang to crawl back under there stones.....
Keith Hills proper Barmy army

livinginadalewonderland

Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 19:52 - Jan 21 with 2462 viewsdalenumber2

Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 19:49 - Jan 21 by paulscho

I would love it.

The 'Anti-Hill" gang have a right to change their mind. Just like the "pro-Coleman" gang. if it doesn't work out with Hill (if he is appointed) will you be crawling under a stone?
Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 19:54 - Jan 21 with 2431 viewssweetcorn

Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 19:52 - Jan 21 by dalenumber2

The 'Anti-Hill" gang have a right to change their mind. Just like the "pro-Coleman" gang. if it doesn't work out with Hill (if he is appointed) will you be crawling under a stone?

no he'll be on here with the good ol' OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT's

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 19:59 - Jan 21 with 2375 viewsThreeLions

Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 19:49 - Jan 21 by paulscho

I would love it.

Short memory haven't you. Won't be any keith hills barmy army coming from my mouth that's for sure.
Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 20:03 - Jan 21 with 2334 viewsBartRowou

Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 19:59 - Jan 21 by ThreeLions

Short memory haven't you. Won't be any keith hills barmy army coming from my mouth that's for sure.

Nor mine. That said, I'll still support the club despite my thoughts about Hill and won't threaten to jack it all in as many have done on here recently.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Login to get fewer ads

Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 20:07 - Jan 21 with 2301 viewsThreeLions

Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 20:03 - Jan 21 by BartRowou

Nor mine. That said, I'll still support the club despite my thoughts about Hill and won't threaten to jack it all in as many have done on here recently.

Exactly, dale won't suffer financially due to my dislike for the man. Anyway if it happens he won't be here long if he does alright, will be off faster than usain bolt.
Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 20:08 - Jan 21 with 2275 viewspaulscho

Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 19:59 - Jan 21 by ThreeLions

Your crazy ,short memories....
Had 20 months of rubbish....
Who cares actually ,got him OUT ,taken time ,but had to happen

livinginadalewonderland

Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 20:16 - Jan 21 with 2224 viewsThreeLions

Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 20:08 - Jan 21 by paulscho

Your crazy ,short memories....
Had 20 months of rubbish....
Who cares actually ,got him OUT ,taken time ,but had to happen

You think anybody took a blind bit of notice of your campaign, I thought it was hilarious and embarrassing for the message board.
Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 22:32 - Jan 21 with 2015 viewsShun

Are we still trusting you?
Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 19:04 - Jan 22 with 1683 viewsTrue_blue

Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 22:32 - Jan 21 by Shun

Are we still trusting you?

Even sooner than I was told it would happen :) did you trust me? ;)
Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 19:10 - Jan 22 with 1652 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 19:04 - Jan 22 by True_blue

Even sooner than I was told it would happen :) did you trust me? ;)

I was pretty close :) - good guesswork :)

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 19:17 - Jan 22 with 1631 viewsmightydale

Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 20:16 - Jan 21 by ThreeLions

You think anybody took a blind bit of notice of your campaign, I thought it was hilarious and embarrassing for the message board.

what happens to your sources about gannon being manager

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 19:24 - Jan 22 with 1602 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 19:17 - Jan 22 by mightydale

Gannon turned us down :)

Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 19:28 - Jan 22 with 1577 viewsmightydale

Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 19:24 - Jan 22 by Thacks_Rabbits

Gannon turned us down :)

lol

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 19:46 - Jan 22 with 1528 viewselectricblue

Trust you......my arse!

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 20:46 - Jan 22 with 1460 viewsThreeLions

Hill to be announced as manager on Friday.. on 19:17 - Jan 22 by mightydale

Why don't you go back and re-read my post. I stated is had a few texts off people ie dale fans saying it was him. Can't wait for the apology.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024