Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? 13:59 - Jan 28 with 6612 viewsChicken

It's obvious he's got Odemwingie to chuck his toys out of the pram by offering him cash far outstrripping his ability.

The club will be alienated by the rest of the Premier League if it carries on this way.

I don't think Harry's cockney stallholder style suits QPR. Let's save some cash for next season in the Championship rather than risking it all on a few duds he brings in because other clubs don't want them.

His comments after Saturday's shame were scandalous. Absolving himself of all blame when he picked and prepared the team. Time to shape up or ship out.
Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 14:03 - Jan 28 with 4158 viewsJuzzie

We've bought one player (Remy)... it's not as though we've aquired a dozen players like we did in the summer.

We've lost one game this year and we've done better under Harry than under Hughes but the damage Hughes has done could prove our undoing with only about 15 games to go.

edit: Absolving himself of blame?! Sounded to me like he gave players who questioned why they weren't in the first XI a chance. An opportunity they failed against a 3rd division team so on that basis will hardly cut the mustard in th PL.
They've actually done him a favour as there is no way any of them can moan that they don't get selected from now on.

Is this a Talksport type throw-a-grenade-question and stand back and watch the fireworks?

finally.... cheese?

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 14:04 - Jan 28 with 4152 viewsdaveB

His style is perfect for QPR, we are a club who loves to sign a lot of players and he is a manager who loves to sign players. he's also a perfect fit with his personality, our best managers have been similar characters able to interact with fans and get the best out of players.

I wasn't keen on his comments after Saturdays game but overall he;s doing a very good job
Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 14:05 - Jan 28 with 4150 viewspomanjou

1/ Harry has barely started spending yet. That may happen on Thursday.

2/ Alienated by the rest of the Prem??? What are you on?

3/Clearly a defeatist surrender monkey.

4/ Whats scandalous is your defeatist attitude. Hope you dont claim to be a 'supporter'.

5/ Appropriate name.

6/ Just realised it was your first post. Cheese??

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 14:05 - Jan 28 with 4146 viewsfakekerby

What's Harry been spending? Two signings, one was a free.

I'd say he's been managing pretty well given the dross we have at this club and the mess Hughes left it in.
Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 14:06 - Jan 28 with 4140 views100percent

WUM.... how many posts?
Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 14:27 - Jan 28 with 4089 viewsChicken

Regular reader but seldom post - it just seems we're going to hell in a handcart. Tony wants out, Amit wants out and Harry is hoovering up the cash just like his predecessor was and our mercenaries are. It seems the Premier League is Plan A - and there is no Plan B. Boom or bust - and it looks like bust.
Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 14:32 - Jan 28 with 4064 viewssix_foot_two

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 14:27 - Jan 28 by Chicken

Regular reader but seldom post - it just seems we're going to hell in a handcart. Tony wants out, Amit wants out and Harry is hoovering up the cash just like his predecessor was and our mercenaries are. It seems the Premier League is Plan A - and there is no Plan B. Boom or bust - and it looks like bust.

You've had two posts so far and nearly every word is utter shite, surley this must be some kind of record ?
Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 14:33 - Jan 28 with 4054 viewsdaveB

It's obvious there is no plan b but that's not down to Redknapp
Login to get fewer ads

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 14:36 - Jan 28 with 4034 viewskensalriser

This is like klr and SoG rolled into one and liberally dosed with extra pessimism powder.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 14:36 - Jan 28 with 4032 viewsChicken

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 14:32 - Jan 28 by six_foot_two

You've had two posts so far and nearly every word is utter shite, surley this must be some kind of record ?

Look son - I've seen more QPR games than you've had hot dinners. I just don't want to see the club going out of business. And that's what's happening. Wake up and smell the coffee.
Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 14:41 - Jan 28 with 4021 viewssmegma

"I've seen more QPR games than you've had hot dinners"

Impossible.
Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 14:42 - Jan 28 with 4008 viewsTheBlob

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 14:36 - Jan 28 by Chicken

Look son - I've seen more QPR games than you've had hot dinners. I just don't want to see the club going out of business. And that's what's happening. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Do you know how many hot dinners he's had then?You're not a stalker are you?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 14:50 - Jan 28 with 3979 viewssix_foot_two

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 14:36 - Jan 28 by Chicken

Lets look at your post again

Hoovering up the cash = One signing
Tony wants to leave = twitter remark taken out of context and now denied
Amit wants to leave= Just made up
Going out of business -= Shite
My son= You must be a ghost
Hot dinners= You must be a knob
Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 15:04 - Jan 28 with 3941 viewsTheBlob

I thought spending was part of the managerial process.
I don't think remy is a dud - a shrewd bit of spending business.
How on earth,and in the most feverish throes of your imagination,can you feel we could be alienated by common operating procedure?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 15:14 - Jan 28 with 3919 viewsFlex

It certainly is time for Harry to start managing. When was the last time a player actually improved his game whilst at QPR. Aside from the brief stint that Di-Canio was in charge, I can't think of anyone.

There comes a point in time, when we can't spend our way out of trouble, and have to rely on the manager and coaching staff to get the best out of our players, through motivation, tactics, fitness, etc.

We have gone from a likeable, well respected team, to a team which is despised outside of their fanbase.

Harry's comments were a disgrace, but it's typical Harry. He's ready to ship out most of the starting 11 from Saturday.
Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 15:15 - Jan 28 with 3910 viewsfakekerby

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 15:14 - Jan 28 by Flex

It certainly is time for Harry to start managing. When was the last time a player actually improved his game whilst at QPR. Aside from the brief stint that Di-Canio was in charge, I can't think of anyone.

There comes a point in time, when we can't spend our way out of trouble, and have to rely on the manager and coaching staff to get the best out of our players, through motivation, tactics, fitness, etc.

We have gone from a likeable, well respected team, to a team which is despised outside of their fanbase.

Harry's comments were a disgrace, but it's typical Harry. He's ready to ship out most of the starting 11 from Saturday.

I think Adel Taarabt has improved his game a huge amount, but maybe that's just me?
Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 15:20 - Jan 28 with 3882 viewsN12Hoop

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 15:14 - Jan 28 by Flex

Adel?

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 15:26 - Jan 28 with 3867 viewsBklynRanger

HR obviously left things to the assistant coaches last week while he spent a lot of time trying to get signings through. Which is fine really and shouldn't have been a problem.

I do wonder what the tone was before the game - did he tell them this was their big chance to impress him or something?

Either way that's all speculation. The one thing that isn't speculation is the sad fact that some of the players bought in the last two seasons have turned out to be a big mistake. I can see how people might get the hump about his comments after MKD, but it really is true that the team put out, no matter under what conditions, should have been able to find it in themselves to have handled that fixture.
Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 15:29 - Jan 28 with 3850 viewsactonman

To be fair on arry , he has "managed" to get us a fking he'll of a lot more points with the same players than Hughes did.
We have bought 1 player so far and he has played 1 game and scored 1 goal

The original point of this thread is somewhat flawed IMHO
Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 15:31 - Jan 28 with 3837 viewsN12Hoop

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 15:26 - Jan 28 by BklynRanger

HR obviously left things to the assistant coaches last week while he spent a lot of time trying to get signings through. Which is fine really and shouldn't have been a problem.

I do wonder what the tone was before the game - did he tell them this was their big chance to impress him or something?

Either way that's all speculation. The one thing that isn't speculation is the sad fact that some of the players bought in the last two seasons have turned out to be a big mistake. I can see how people might get the hump about his comments after MKD, but it really is true that the team put out, no matter under what conditions, should have been able to find it in themselves to have handled that fixture.

Maybe, but if some of those players had already been as good as told that were not part of Harry's vision then they may have gone out with attitude of "fck it". Spurs fans reckon once Harry decided you weren't up for him that was that and players were left to rot.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 15:33 - Jan 28 with 3826 viewsBklynRanger

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 15:31 - Jan 28 by N12Hoop

Maybe, but if some of those players had already been as good as told that were not part of Harry's vision then they may have gone out with attitude of "fck it". Spurs fans reckon once Harry decided you weren't up for him that was that and players were left to rot.

That's what I mean by wondering what the tone was. But still not an excuse far as I'm concerned.
Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 15:45 - Jan 28 with 3802 viewsJonDoeman

Oi Chicken, are yow a baggie?

It Is What It Is !!

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 16:04 - Jan 28 with 3749 viewsBushman

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 14:27 - Jan 28 by Chicken

jest to, że scott ?

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 16:04 - Jan 28 with 3748 viewspomanjou

""Look son - I've seen more QPR games than you've had hot dinners""

Well that statement shot my belief to pieces. I thought from your first post and the fact you have not advised your favourite cheese, that you were a small boy in short pants just off the nipple.

Cheddar or Cheddar?

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 16:13 - Jan 28 with 3717 viewsChicken

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 15:29 - Jan 28 by actonman

To be fair on arry , he has "managed" to get us a fking he'll of a lot more points with the same players than Hughes did.
We have bought 1 player so far and he has played 1 game and scored 1 goal

The original point of this thread is somewhat flawed IMHO

I'd say Harry has had one decent result - and we all know what that one was although it was largely due to them wanting Benitez out. The other results have been underwhelming - and a lot of winnable games in those as well. Don't think he's right for us - that's all. Career on a downward slope - missed out on England, sacked by Spurs - the trajectory is all wrong. He will fail because his career is no longer on an upward curve. I'm a fifth generation R. No axe to gring - just know my footie. Redknapp's a wrong#un - you marlk my words.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024