Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland are 8 points ahead, next 3 games Man Utd, Chelsea, Newcastle... 15:31 - Mar 17 with 3269 viewsWesty75

Win our next three and we could be above them...
Sunderland are 8 points ahead, next 3 games Man Utd, Chelsea, Newcastle... on 15:33 - Mar 17 with 3260 viewsBazWoT

Well said sir.

And we will be.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Sunderland are 8 points ahead, next 3 games Man Utd, Chelsea, Newcastle... on 15:33 - Mar 17 with 3255 viewsdaveB

our only target has to be get to 38 points, if we do that and go down we've been unlucky, sadly I can't see us doing it but Sunderland looked doomed to me, I think Wigan will catch them on todays evidence
Sunderland are 8 points ahead, next 3 games Man Utd, Chelsea, Newcastle... on 15:36 - Mar 17 with 3244 viewsJonDoeman

Sunderland & Norwich both poor teams we should have managed to be above , without our early season FcK ups.

It Is What It Is !!

Sunderland are 8 points ahead, next 3 games Man Utd, Chelsea, Newcastle... on 15:51 - Mar 17 with 3211 viewsPhilmyRs

Sunderland are the worst side I've seen this season in terms of genuine quality on the pitch. Think its' good that we play our next game after everyone else. If results go our way Harry may be able to pick the players up for one last fight. Beat fulham and wigan and I think we could be a win from safety. Unlikely after yesterday's result but I said before the villa game I would take 6 points from the next 3 games. That hasn't changed.
Sunderland are 8 points ahead, next 3 games Man Utd, Chelsea, Newcastle... on 16:54 - Mar 17 with 3150 viewsHollowayRanger

na ive seen a worse team this season

seen it far too often

think we all have!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Sunderland are 8 points ahead, next 3 games Man Utd, Chelsea, Newcastle... on 17:00 - Mar 17 with 3134 viewsN12Hoop

Then we'll be 1 off the bottom instead of bottom!

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Sunderland are 8 points ahead, next 3 games Man Utd, Chelsea, Newcastle... on 18:15 - Mar 17 with 3054 viewsderbyhoop

Harry set a target of 37 points. That might be achievable, but, after this weekend, I'm not convinced it will be enough.
I could see us finishing above Reading and, if Wigan stop getting the breaks they got aganst Newcastle, them as well. I just cannot see a third team.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Sunderland are 8 points ahead, next 3 games Man Utd, Chelsea, Newcastle... on 22:44 - Mar 17 with 2918 viewsgjc104

Can see Sunderland, West Ham and Stoke getting sucked in, but unfortunately not enough for us.
Left the game yesterday feeling that we would look back on it as the day it slipped away from us....Hope Im wrong....gotta keep going!
Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland are 8 points ahead, next 3 games Man Utd, Chelsea, Newcastle... on 23:49 - Mar 17 with 2878 viewsLandofoz89

Can't be arsed looking out for other results, just need to win our own games

Meet me by the railway track

Sunderland are 8 points ahead, next 3 games Man Utd, Chelsea, Newcastle... on 12:22 - Mar 18 with 2798 viewsYorkRanger

Agreed - lets focus on winning one game at a time and then see what happens..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024