Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Day 17:59 - Apr 27 with 3090 viewsAlbRanger

Happy Day on 18:05 - Apr 27 with 3073 viewsNorthernr

This is an anti-Barnet post isn't it?

My local team, so it's a shame. But you can't keep playing yourself into that position every season and expect to get away with it.
Happy Day on 18:37 - Apr 27 with 2985 viewsAlbRanger

Happy Day on 18:05 - Apr 27 by Northernr

My local team, so it's a shame. But you can't keep playing yourself into that position every season and expect to get away with it.

Yup

Yes, they were starting to acquire a touch of Coventry of old about them. Let's hope that parallel doesn't end there.
Happy Day on 18:37 - Apr 27 with 2985 viewsWatford_Ranger

I used to go to Barnet semi-regularly and went today expecting a good atmosphere and nice day out with a couple of mates, one of whom supports them. Considering the importance of the game, the support was pathetic though I thought the team played some nice stuff.

Will be interesting to see what happens now with the new ground in an area where they can't rely on locals interested in catching a game and reduced funding for their excellent youth system.
Happy Day on 18:43 - Apr 27 with 2947 viewsYorkRanger

Nothing against Barnet but my goals today were AFC and York to survive. Los wanted Donny up for another local game last yer.

All in all very successful day.

PS Also want Wolves down

Happy Day on 18:43 - Apr 27 with 2946 viewsAgedR

Happy Day on 18:05 - Apr 27 by Northernr

Support your local club!

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Happy Day on 21:21 - Apr 27 with 2824 viewsCanadaRanger

Happy Day on 18:37 - Apr 27 by AlbRanger

Yup

Yes, they were starting to acquire a touch of Coventry of old about them. Let's hope that parallel doesn't end there.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024