Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) 09:39 - Apr 29 with 8288 viewsCharlie1

I'm that flat about Rangers I don't think I'll bother on Saturday.....

So, ignore all the long rants etc etc. What would you vote for & what do you think the board will do:

a) price held - which is actually a net decrease given the number of games

b) prices up by 10% because of the additional games in the CCC and to help the board 'fiance' the squad etc. Sadly, wouldn't surprise me if they came out with a "we're in this together"

c) Prices up by +10% - see C

d) Prices down by 10% as a reward for loyalty (this is of course, a bigger reduction given the amount of games)

e) prices held for existing ST, with a 10% early bird reduction until end of June with new ST at existing prices regardless

f) prices held and no early bird

You could go on.

I think the board will go with A.

I'm not sure I'd renew - probably will but with no incentive / early bird and the volume of mid weeks, I'd leave to the last minute.

If they went for e, I'd go for the early bird and renew.

2:59 baby!

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 21:12 - Apr 29 with 936 viewsShotKneesHoop

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 20:49 - Apr 29 by TearsOfaClown

well just get together and one person book 5 seats.

The point is I am in the group who can't afford a ST - so I only get to see the low interest matches.

It wasn't too bad in the Championship but this season the only match me and Shotknees got to was MK Dons.

Oi, TOAC, I did Villa as well, and that was value for money.

MK Dons? I gave up with "Arry after they way he crapped on the fans there.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 21:48 - Apr 29 with 906 viewsTearsOfaClown

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 21:12 - Apr 29 by ShotKneesHoop

Oi, TOAC, I did Villa as well, and that was value for money.

MK Dons? I gave up with "Arry after they way he crapped on the fans there.

YEP - MK Dons just about sealed it for me.
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 23:25 - Apr 29 with 863 viewsBushman

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 12:14 - Apr 29 by QPR_John

How about approaching this from a different angle. A QPR season ticket is not a necessity and is bought from disposable income so for want of a better word call it a luxury. Would you give up/cut down on some other non essential/luxury to buy a season ticket.

Everything apart from hookers & coke.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 23:38 - Apr 29 with 852 viewsE17hoop

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 23:25 - Apr 29 by Bushman

Everything apart from hookers & coke.

It's a fun game to compare/contrast:

Charlton average £450ish
Huddersfield around £400
Palace around £500

QPR will average £700

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024