Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum V Spurs 11:11 - Sep 21 with 40326 viewsTheClash

Go on Siggy get a hatrick and do the Swimaway

The Future is tomorrow's today!

Scum V Spurs on 20:29 - Sep 22 with 4824 viewsUxbridge

Scum V Spurs on 20:17 - Sep 22 by reddythered

As you guys remind us, we've just been promoted, full of Championship players yadda yadda.

Wou;d you expect anything else?

Top 6 teams aren't our competition, the teams around us are.

Yes, Marshall kept us in it with some great saves. He didn't make 29 saves in the game, which is why stats aren't a great thing to go off. The bulk of the shots were thankfully blocked or off target as taken from outside area.

Regardless, Spurs deserved the win, getting a draw would've been a great result.

Campbell with the one on one, the two Gunarsson misses. Those get taken, we're 3-0 up. Who would care about the stats in that instance?

Which is my point. We had chances. We didn't take them. Spurs, for all their dominance needed a late goal for the win. If we'd created nothing all game, then I'd get worried. As it stands, my view so far is that we can make things difficult for the better sides. We're competitive with other teams. Improve our composure in front of goal, we'll be safe. Especially if Sunderland don't fire Di Canio. Finishing 17th will do for me.

Didn't see today but seen couple of other games. From what I've seen the ultra negative approach you employed against Everton and sounds like today will end in tears. The teams who have stayed up have been positive.

The squad recruitment is another issue of course. Think Odemwingie might be a good one given time and so will Caulker ... if both overpriced ... but 20 mill for the other two is quite startling. We picked up better for free from what I've seen.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Scum V Spurs on 20:39 - Sep 22 with 4769 viewsreddythered

Medel has been fantastic so far. Cornelius, well, did his ankle then when returning got clattered by an Accrington defender. Too early to tell.

Equally, you overpaid for Ki when we got a far better player in Kim for £3M less.

Getting a good left back and replacing Bellamy are my two concerns tbh.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Scum V Spurs on 20:53 - Sep 22 with 4725 viewstomdickharry

As you guys remind us, we've just been promoted, full of Championship players yadda yadda.

Yes, Marshall kept us in it with some great saves. He didn't make 29 saves in the game, which is why stats aren't a great thing to go off. The bulk of the shots were thankfully blocked or off target as taken from outside area.

Regardless, Spurs deserved the win, getting a draw would've been a great result.

Campbell with the one on one, the two Gunarsson misses. Those get taken, we're 3-0 up. Who would care about the stats in that instance?

Which is my point. We had chances. We didn't take them. Spurs, for all their dominance needed a late goal for the win. If we'd created nothing all game, then I'd get worried. As it stands, my view so far is that we can make things difficult for the better sides. We're competitive with other teams. Improve our composure in front of goal, we'll be safe. Especially if Sunderland don't fire Di Canio. Finishing 17th will do for me.

One vital ingredient you haven't factored in is that the PL gets harder for the so called "lesser" sides as the season wears on,it may be that Mr Tan is going to spend some more of his fortune in the January window,but he cant buy points a commodity that has to be earned.Looking at your next two games they appear to be against "lesser" sides but look forward to them with a degree of caution,Fulham blow hot and cold,cold,cold, park the bus there and you may pay a heavy price, as for Newcastle,Remy may not be as wasteful as Spurs appeared to be today.
Scum V Spurs on 20:53 - Sep 22 with 4723 views_

Mate, are you trying to console yourself??

You completed just 184 passes out of 286, a pathetic 64%. And most embarrassingly out of that 54 were long, just 9 of them completed.

Bleat on as much as you like, your form is dogshit and on most days playing that shiite, A team scores early and hammers you.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Scum V Spurs on 21:29 - Sep 22 with 4576 viewsmonmouth

Scum V Spurs on 20:25 - Sep 22 by TenkosBlondeWig

Deluded as always

Yep - if Spurs took all their chances they'd have been 7-1 up at half time (7-2 if the obvious foul hadn't led to the disallowed goal). Totty didn't actually play very well. As someone said above, Cardiff looked like Reading at the liberty...three chances, otherwise battered and rely on luck. Reading's luck held that day and they scored two out of three; Cardiff's didn't today. Oh, plus of course Cardiff were home, Reading were away. I did think they'd stay up; but after watching their last three games on a stream I think they're stuffed.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Scum V Spurs on 21:35 - Sep 22 with 4539 viewsmonmouth

Scum V Spurs on 20:39 - Sep 22 by reddythered

Medel has been fantastic so far. Cornelius, well, did his ankle then when returning got clattered by an Accrington defender. Too early to tell.

Equally, you overpaid for Ki when we got a far better player in Kim for £3M less.

"Fantastic"; "Far Better Player"??

You're off your chump. I thought you were the balanced realistic one and Doo was the fantasist.

Scum V Spurs on 22:17 - Sep 22 with 4450 viewsinspector

Scum V Spurs on 20:39 - Sep 22 by reddythered

i'm sorry, but neither medel nor kim were good today.

spurs run the show.
Scum V Spurs on 23:36 - Sep 22 with 4343 viewsScoobyDoo

Scum V Spurs on 21:35 - Sep 22 by monmouth

"Fantastic"; "Far Better Player"??

You're off your chump. I thought you were the balanced realistic one and Doo was the fantasist.

Fantasist? me?? You got the wrong person my ol mate.

Personally i reckon Reddy is wasting his time with you, you're the unbalanced one!
Login to get fewer ads

Scum V Spurs on 08:39 - Sep 23 with 4185 viewsmonmouth

Scum V Spurs on 23:36 - Sep 22 by ScoobyDoo

Fantasist? me?? You got the wrong person my ol mate.

Personally i reckon Reddy is wasting his time with you, you're the unbalanced one!

Thought you might break cover at that one Scooby. What did you think of Milky blaming the ref for you being comprehensively schooled?

Scum V Spurs on 08:51 - Sep 23 with 4165 viewsAndy1300

You have to laugh at them saying Spurs were lucky and lloris was lucky not to be sent off.

Deluded as ever.

they were battered all game, they were the lucky ones.

Number 1 team in Wales

Scum V Spurs on 09:04 - Sep 23 with 4133 viewsPegojack

Yes, there was a gulf in class and, yes, this could have been a hammering. Having said that, I think the MOTD2 analysis showed that Lloris was very lucky to stay on the field when the score was still 0-0. If he'd have received his marching orders, I wonder how the game would have panned out. Such slim margins between success and failure.
Scum V Spurs on 09:09 - Sep 23 with 4123 viewsAndy1300

Scum V Spurs on 09:04 - Sep 23 by Pegojack

Yes, there was a gulf in class and, yes, this could have been a hammering. Having said that, I think the MOTD2 analysis showed that Lloris was very lucky to stay on the field when the score was still 0-0. If he'd have received his marching orders, I wonder how the game would have panned out. Such slim margins between success and failure.

he was clearly being held back.

edited to add this from scum forum

"Just seen the highlights - nothing wrong with our goal"

"Only Gunnarsson having the goalkeepers arm in a judo arm lock."
[Post edited 23 Sep 2013 9:15]

Number 1 team in Wales

Scum V Spurs on 09:38 - Sep 23 with 4091 views_

Scum V Spurs on 09:04 - Sep 23 by Pegojack

We can wonder, I agree, Mike, but in my opinion, the sending off would've benefitted Spurs... Surely then the scum would have been forced to make a game of it.

Their stats are shocking thus far, there's nothing unique about them and they've got little to offer going forward. Take the freak win (that happens on rare occasions) out of the equation and they've scored one goal in the other 4 games.

Malay only knows how to defend and they can't do that for another 33 games.

Mugs.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Scum V Spurs on 09:45 - Sep 23 with 4073 viewsperchrockjack

Im not one for stats but I cant figure out which colours the fans should take to games and quite how the welsh media can refer t them as the Blue birds is beyond me.
THERE AGAIN the only CITY that BBC Wales know is that of the capital.
I almost wish I could be arsed to go down for the game on Nov 3rd

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Scum V Spurs on 10:07 - Sep 23 with 4048 viewsjohnlangy

1-1 fair ? That's a joke right ? 30 shots on target for Spurs, none for Cardiff. And the goal was disallowed correctly. Amazing comment.

John
Scum V Spurs on 10:19 - Sep 23 with 4033 viewsjruss1

There's people with red shirts on chanting blue birds, you couldn't make it up.

Why Cardiff spent 11 million on a holding midfield player I have no idea. They need creativity and a goal threat, obviously lacking in their squad from day one.
Scum V Spurs on 10:55 - Sep 23 with 3994 viewsScoobyDoo

Scum V Spurs on 08:39 - Sep 23 by monmouth

Thought you might break cover at that one Scooby. What did you think of Milky blaming the ref for you being comprehensively schooled?

You think too much of yourself my ol mate, i usually make comments when people talk about us on here, keep trying though.

As for yesterday, Spurs are a good side, we knew we were up against it before the game started and to be honest i thought we had done enough for a point but with these top six sides they go to the last whistle. Spurs are a better side this season than last and we know what happened to you at the Library last season don't we.

So there you are, a realist yes, a fantasist? Never.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2013 10:56]
Scum V Spurs on 11:53 - Sep 23 with 3946 viewsperchrockjack

They should have gone for purple shirts not us as if you mix blue and red you get purple which is very pretty

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Scum V Spurs on 13:58 - Sep 23 with 3874 viewsJackSomething

Scum V Spurs on 10:55 - Sep 23 by ScoobyDoo

You think too much of yourself my ol mate, i usually make comments when people talk about us on here, keep trying though.

As for yesterday, Spurs are a good side, we knew we were up against it before the game started and to be honest i thought we had done enough for a point but with these top six sides they go to the last whistle. Spurs are a better side this season than last and we know what happened to you at the Library last season don't we.

So there you are, a realist yes, a fantasist? Never.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2013 10:56]

Yes, we lost 2-1, mainly thanks to Gareth chuffing Bale. Still at least we managed 57% possession and had more shots on goal than them, not to mention actually scoring a goal.

We walked away from it with the same amount of points as you did yesterday, but with a hell of a lot more positives to take from the game.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Scum V Spurs on 14:03 - Sep 23 with 3867 viewsAndy1300

Scum V Spurs on 13:58 - Sep 23 by JackSomething

Yes, we lost 2-1, mainly thanks to Gareth chuffing Bale. Still at least we managed 57% possession and had more shots on goal than them, not to mention actually scoring a goal.

We walked away from it with the same amount of points as you did yesterday, but with a hell of a lot more positives to take from the game.

Now your talking.....

Scum tactics so far have been park the bus and hoof the ball clear, relegation fodder

Number 1 team in Wales

Scum V Spurs on 14:16 - Sep 23 with 3885 viewsScoobyDoo

Scum V Spurs on 13:58 - Sep 23 by JackSomething

Gareth Bale was carrying them last season, they are a better side than last.
You should know, they have already beaten you and with less time to gel as a side!
Scum V Spurs on 14:17 - Sep 23 with 3872 viewsScoobyDoo

Scum V Spurs on 14:03 - Sep 23 by Andy1300

Now your talking.....

Scum tactics so far have been park the bus and hoof the ball clear, relegation fodder

What would you know you tramp?
Scum V Spurs on 14:22 - Sep 23 with 3863 viewsAndy1300

Scum V Spurs on 14:17 - Sep 23 by ScoobyDoo

What would you know you tramp?

You getting me mixed up with someone else?

Seen enough of your shower to form that opinion.

Number 1 team in Wales

Scum V Spurs on 14:23 - Sep 23 with 3858 viewsJackSomething

Scum V Spurs on 14:16 - Sep 23 by ScoobyDoo

Gareth Bale was carrying them last season, they are a better side than last.
You should know, they have already beaten you and with less time to gel as a side!

Yes, they beat us 1-0. We were away of course and we again had more possession than them and managed 5 shots on target. I know these are new concepts for you though, so I'll let it go.

As for better side than last season, I'll wait until later in the season to decide on that. Just like I'll wait until later in the season to write your lot off, unlike many of my fellow Swans fans. You can't deny you were turgid yesterday though, no matter how hard you try.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Scum V Spurs on 14:28 - Sep 23 with 3844 viewsScoobyDoo

Scum V Spurs on 14:23 - Sep 23 by JackSomething

Yes, they beat us 1-0. We were away of course and we again had more possession than them and managed 5 shots on target. I know these are new concepts for you though, so I'll let it go.

As for better side than last season, I'll wait until later in the season to decide on that. Just like I'll wait until later in the season to write your lot off, unlike many of my fellow Swans fans. You can't deny you were turgid yesterday though, no matter how hard you try.

You obviously haven't been reading through this thread butty, just spend a bit of time getting your facts right.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024