Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread 07:02 - Sep 28 with 21140 viewsjackharris

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24185190

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:29 - Sep 28 with 2845 viewsHerohead

Wer'e Doomed, no williams
And dwight on rb pos

I googeled cardiff+football and got "page not found"
Poll: Laudrup out?

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:33 - Sep 28 with 2816 viewsAdmire

Suprised to see us start without bony but we look like we sre planning to dominate the middle
The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:09 - Sep 28 with 2554 viewsAdmire

We have neutralised the arsenal midfield but we sren't creatibg much ourselves. ...we have to get a offensive sub if we want to wi
The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:12 - Sep 28 with 2529 viewsorion3016

We re doing ok but tiendalli s crossing is woeful

Be over there now after

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:21 - Sep 28 with 2443 viewsHerohead

It seems Like Arsenal has come for 1point

I googeled cardiff+football and got "page not found"
Poll: Laudrup out?

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:23 - Sep 28 with 2415 viewsDaryllTheJack

This is so nerve wracking, one mistake from either side and one of us will score.
The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:23 - Sep 28 with 2414 viewsSwanfan1

Hold my beer Tiendalli, Ill show you how to cross.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:24 - Sep 28 with 2401 viewsslate_dk

Quote from the beep: "Olivier Giroud runs into Jordi Amat and finds him very solid"
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:24 - Sep 28 with 2398 viewsaspas45

Alfei on bench from no where must be doing well in under 21's??

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:26 - Sep 28 with 2362 viewsorion3016

What's the problem with Rangel?

Be over there now after

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:28 - Sep 28 with 2343 viewsaspas45

Alfei??

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:28 - Sep 28 with 2341 viewsPlasticman

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:12 - Sep 28 by orion3016

We re doing ok but tiendalli s crossing is woeful

Considering how well he was crossing last season, I can only take it as rustiness. :-/

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:30 - Sep 28 with 2321 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:24 - Sep 28 by aspas45

Did Garry Monk play himself off the squad against Birmingham or is he injured, since Alfei replaces him in the squad?
[Post edited 28 Sep 2013 18:33]

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:32 - Sep 28 with 2289 viewsaspas45

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:30 - Sep 28 by Laudrup

Did Garry Monk play himself off the squad against Birmingham or is he injured, since Alfei replaces him in the squad?

Interesting that alfei is on the bench? Wasn't expecting that although laudrup was pretty angry with the defeat....

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:33 - Sep 28 with 2285 viewsreddythered

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:24 - Sep 28 by aspas45

Not against us he didn't. Stuggled against Kadeem Harris, looked poor.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:34 - Sep 28 with 2094 viewsViking_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:30 - Sep 28 by Laudrup

Both Rangel and Monk injured according to Chris Wathan, quoted in walesonline:

"Rangel sprained his ankle in training while Monk ruled out with minor knee issue. Hence Daniel Alfei making surprise bench appearance."

Better a brief spell of honour than a long rule of shame

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:34 - Sep 28 with 2088 viewsorion3016

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:33 - Sep 28 by reddythered

Not against us he didn't. Stuggled against Kadeem Harris, looked poor.

Fu ck off wrong board knob ed

Be over there now after

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:36 - Sep 28 with 2081 viewsLaudrup

Bony is warming up.

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:40 - Sep 28 with 2043 viewsossie_jacks

cmon we can take these
The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:41 - Sep 28 with 2038 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:34 - Sep 28 by Viking_Jack

Both Rangel and Monk injured according to Chris Wathan, quoted in walesonline:

"Rangel sprained his ankle in training while Monk ruled out with minor knee issue. Hence Daniel Alfei making surprise bench appearance."

The last time I saw Alfei play was in a pre-season friendly against Haverfordwest about 4 years ago. I thought he played left back?
The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:42 - Sep 28 with 2025 viewsreddythered

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:34 - Sep 28 by orion3016

Fu ck off wrong board knob ed

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:46 - Sep 28 with 1979 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:41 - Sep 28 by somersetsimon

The last time I saw Alfei play was in a pre-season friendly against Haverfordwest about 4 years ago. I thought he played left back?

FFS

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:46 - Sep 28 with 1974 viewsorion3016

It was coming.... Get bony on

Be over there now after

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:46 - Sep 28 with 1970 viewsDaryllTheJack

F*ck sake, bring Bony on.
The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:46 - Sep 28 with 1958 viewsslate_dk

feck.... ok game on; forwards boys
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024