Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh, the irony 22:54 - Oct 5 with 10216 viewsAlbRanger

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=104&fid=297&sty=2&act=1&mid=2112078123

That board has been painful all week and it's carried on today. How amazing they are, how incredible Dyche is yadda, yadda, yadda. Whilst I agree they've having a great season and are possibly exceeding expectations, then over the top gushing over their position has been embarrassing.

Especially considering they've only there (in all probability) because we didn't play midweek this week.
Oh, the irony on 23:05 - Oct 5 with 7684 viewsQPRDave

Where the hell did they pinch a computer from?....More to the point who have they kidknapped to work it?!!
Oh, the irony on 23:06 - Oct 5 with 7683 viewsrsonist

Possibly exceeding expectations...?

Don't know about what their board has been like all week but to be honest I think they're quite entitled to get the hump about that comment.
Oh, the irony on 23:07 - Oct 5 with 7671 viewsNathanNI

They have had an excellent start considering the money (or lack of) spent. Hats off to them I say.

Going to be a tough game up there.
Oh, the irony on 23:12 - Oct 5 with 7651 viewsrsonist

Exactly - full credit to them. Normal club, cutting their cloth without anything like the eye-watering resources available to us. Not going to manufacture some imaginary beef with them just because they're giving us competition.
Oh, the irony on 00:06 - Oct 6 with 7537 viewsCamberleyR

Oh, the irony on 23:07 - Oct 5 by NathanNI

They have had an excellent start considering the money (or lack of) spent. Hats off to them I say.

Going to be a tough game up there.

Always a tough game up there. The best ever team we've ever had never even managed to win up there.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Oh, the irony on 00:34 - Oct 6 with 7471 viewsHordleHoop

Oh, the irony on 00:06 - Oct 6 by CamberleyR

Always a tough game up there. The best ever team we've ever had never even managed to win up there.

I can remember us winning 2-0 there a few years back.
Rowan Vine got the second - might have been Stewpeas with the first.
Bit of a smash and grab I think, memory not that good
Oh, the irony on 07:35 - Oct 6 with 7325 viewswestolian

Loftboy's tattoo gets good airtime

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Oh, the irony on 07:49 - Oct 6 with 7307 viewsloftboy

Oh, the irony on 07:35 - Oct 6 by westolian

Loftboy's tattoo gets good airtime

Cheeky bastards. "Awful tattoo avatar"

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Oh, the irony on 07:49 - Oct 6 with 7306 viewsdaveB

Good luck to them, they look a decent side, we'll do well to get anything up there.
Oh, the irony on 08:57 - Oct 6 with 7176 viewsSpiritofGregory

Fair play to them, made £4m out of Austin and had decent replacements waiting in the wings.

I wonder how they will do when injuries start to take there toll. We are lucky in that we can afford replacements.
Oh, the irony on 09:20 - Oct 6 with 7113 viewsQPR442

There was a great quote from someone who said:

Austin, Barton.
That's all I know!

Just goes to show what he knows about football? What about Green or Dunne or SWP, BEA?
I wouldn't waste my time on the cloth cap idiots. However I don't have anything against Burnley and would be happy for our 2 teams to continue to do well.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2013 13:34]
Oh, the irony on 09:34 - Oct 6 with 7074 viewsted_hendrix

I thought Burnley FC and the Burnley fans were very respectful when Ray Jones was killed, at least that's how I remember It.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Oh, the irony on 09:55 - Oct 6 with 7026 viewsJonDoeman

"I honestly couldn't name a single player they have, know nothing about them!!!"

Was that said on here?
Top notch football knowledge whoever it was, must be one of the anti-Harry mob, was it you pom?

It Is What It Is !!

Oh, the irony on 10:06 - Oct 6 with 6981 viewsPommyhoop

Oh, the irony on 09:55 - Oct 6 by JonDoeman

"I honestly couldn't name a single player they have, know nothing about them!!!"

Was that said on here?
Top notch football knowledge whoever it was, must be one of the anti-Harry mob, was it you pom?

Says the man who gets moist when Joey says we're lucky he didnt cause problems and 'hissy fit his way out of the club'.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Oh, the irony on 10:06 - Oct 6 with 6980 viewsJonDoeman

Good post on a different thread on there. Got to laugh...!!!

"You really didn't think you'd be in the top two with your multi-million pound squad with years of Premiership experience led by (utter tosspot that he is) an undeniably very good manager?

Either you are the ultimate pessimist or your brief spell in the Premiership has robbed you of your grip on reality. "

It Is What It Is !!

Oh, the irony on 10:07 - Oct 6 with 6975 viewspomanjou

Oh, the irony on 09:55 - Oct 6 by JonDoeman

Was that said on here?

1. I certainly didn't say it.

2. I am not by any stretch anti-Harry (and never have been).

edit, where did that smiley thing come from????
[Post edited 6 Oct 2013 10:09]

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Oh, the irony on 10:13 - Oct 6 with 6962 viewsJonDoeman

Oh, the irony on 10:06 - Oct 6 by Pommyhoop

Says the man who gets moist when Joey says we're lucky he didnt cause problems and 'hissy fit his way out of the club'.

I give respect where it's due pom.
He ran his bollocks off again yesterday, and was kicked from pillar to post without reacting.
Do you ever sick of being on the wrong side of arguments???

It Is What It Is !!

Oh, the irony on 10:15 - Oct 6 with 6957 viewsJonDoeman

Oh, the irony on 10:07 - Oct 6 by pomanjou

Sorry mate I was talking to the Australian know nowt...!!!

It Is What It Is !!

Oh, the irony on 10:15 - Oct 6 with 6955 viewsPommyhoop

Oh, the irony on 10:07 - Oct 6 by pomanjou

I'm the Pom he's onnabout Pom. He insists I'm Anti Harry because I dont spunk my pants evrytime he throws another one of his sardines behind the trawler..

Oh, the irony on 10:29 - Oct 6 with 6921 viewsPommyhoop

Oh, the irony on 10:13 - Oct 6 by JonDoeman

I give respect where it's due pom.
He ran his bollocks off again yesterday, and was kicked from pillar to post without reacting.
Do you ever sick of being on the wrong side of arguments???

Wrong side of what argument ? You said Respect Joey for not being a w@nker like Robbie Savages handbook( you even put that up as if it vindicated your argument). I respect JB for playing well and not reacting to provocation but what you were saying was a bit too 'Fan Boy ' like..

Oh, the irony on 10:43 - Oct 6 with 6894 viewsJonDoeman

Oh, the irony on 10:29 - Oct 6 by Pommyhoop

Wrong side of what argument ? You said Respect Joey for not being a w@nker like Robbie Savages handbook( you even put that up as if it vindicated your argument). I respect JB for playing well and not reacting to provocation but what you were saying was a bit too 'Fan Boy ' like..

Don't have a pop at me for saying I respect the way Joe has dealt with what must have been a difficult situation for him. You were on those endless tedious threads defending a player who did exactly what Robbie Savage said , & attacking the manager who wasn't bending over for him, now THAT was a bit too fan boy like ....!!!

It Is What It Is !!

Oh, the irony on 10:51 - Oct 6 with 6875 viewsPommyhoop

Oh, the irony on 10:43 - Oct 6 by JonDoeman

Don't have a pop at me for saying I respect the way Joe has dealt with what must have been a difficult situation for him. You were on those endless tedious threads defending a player who did exactly what Robbie Savage said , & attacking the manager who wasn't bending over for him, now THAT was a bit too fan boy like ....!!!

Yeah and who started 90% of those endless tedious threads? Look back (your good at that eh?)..Even this latest spunkathon for Joey was really just an excuse for a pop at Adel go on admit it you thought up the 2nd post before you even finished writing the 1st eh.?

Tedious is right mate .Let it go .He has gone.

Oh, the irony on 11:01 - Oct 6 with 6849 viewsPommyhoop

Oh and btw Do you know what Pommy means? I'm not Australian. Great place to live and Ive got dual citizenship but I'm a Pom and proud of it..

Oh, the irony on 11:06 - Oct 6 with 6833 viewsJonDoeman

Oh, the irony on 11:01 - Oct 6 by Pommyhoop

Oh and btw Do you know what Pommy means? I'm not Australian. Great place to live and Ive got dual citizenship but I'm a Pom and proud of it..

Fair dinkum cobber...!!!

It Is What It Is !!

Oh, the irony on 12:15 - Oct 6 with 6756 viewskropotkin41

Burnley's most famous fan is that utter canute Alastair Campbell - now I wouldn't p*ss on that f*cker if he was on fire. And that is the only thing I have against Burnley. Good luck to them - even if they do beat us. 'Course, even if they beat us twice it doesn't mean they'll finish above us.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024