Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Super U's to defeat the Franchise at WHCS tonight 18:05 - Feb 17 with 505 viewsdurham_exile

Buoyed by an excellent victory at Boundary Park and with the return to the squad of Gilbey, Healey and Moncur TH must decide whether to stay with a winning team or make some subtle changes.

I think that he will go with an unchanged team but look to ease some of the returnees gently into the game.

MK Dons, under their odious manager Robinson lost at form team Gillingham at the weekend and I would dearly love to see the U's see them off this evening.

TH has some of the most exciting midfield players in any league one squad and he can afford to ease both Moncur and Gilbey in gently with McEvoy getting a run out as well.

TH to play the following in a 4,3,1,2 formation:

Walker

Clohessy Eastman Wynter Briggs

Hewitt Fox Lapslie

Szmodics

Porter Massey

Subs:

Lewington Gordon Harney McEvoy Gilbey Moncur Healey

Enjoy the game.

Up the U's

Three more points tonight ready for the big game on Saturday.

Durham_exile

Super U's to defeat the Franchise at WHCS tonight on 19:59 - Feb 17 with 486 viewswessex_exile

Started fairly brightly so far - we ought to have some sort of sweepstake on how many times Greggors says "yeah, indeed" in a match :-)

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Super U's to defeat the Franchise at WHCS tonight on 20:08 - Feb 17 with 485 viewsgerry_us

Super U's to defeat the Franchise at WHCS tonight on 19:59 - Feb 17 by wessex_exile

Started fairly brightly so far - we ought to have some sort of sweepstake on how many times Greggors says "yeah, indeed" in a match :-)

Too many times probably Wessex. At least it sounds as though you have Essex Radio commentary. Two reasons I didn't renew my subscription, David Gregory and the often absence of the commentary stream. And now you can get the highlights on YouTube it really wasn't worth the money in my opinion.
Super U's to defeat the Franchise at WHCS tonight on 20:29 - Feb 17 with 481 viewswessex_exile

Crap - 1-0 to the Mongs just before half-time!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Super U's to defeat the Franchise at WHCS tonight on 21:59 - Feb 17 with 466 viewsdurham_exile

Very disappointing result, just have to see off Brizzle on Saturday!

Up the u's

Durham_exile

Super U's to defeat the Franchise at WHCS tonight on 23:48 - Feb 17 with 444 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Typical Tuesday night match after Saturday matches tonight. Both sides weren't great and neither showed a lot going forward. They kept the ball better than us and aided by the referee (who Lewington controlled the whole game) restricted us to very few chances in and around the penalty area. The MK Dons back four looks more like a group of bouncers than a group of professional footballers and they certainly aren't the quickest but we weren't able to take advantage of this. Personally I would've like to have seen Healey have a run at them. Somehow we need to take at least a point from Saturday, so many times this season we've lost at home when on the balance of play we've deserved at least a draw.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Super U's to defeat the Franchise at WHCS tonight on 06:59 - Feb 18 with 424 viewsbwildered

MK showed us how to close a game down after taking the lead just before half time, something we were unable to do in the last home match .
Learning the hard way afraid.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024