Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you ever wanted another reason to avoid the drop 15:01 - Mar 29 with 563 viewsdurham_exile

Have just had the misfortune to watch the last 15 mins of the Wrexham v Cheltenham vanarama match at the Racecourse which the Welsh team won 2-1 with a last minute winner.

Two shocking teams, dreadful pitch and simply unedifying spectacle.

We have 8 games to prevent possiblyhaving to play one of these awful teamsnextseason.
Simply shocking.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

If you ever wanted another reason to avoid the drop on 19:01 - Mar 31 with 484 viewsnoah4x4

On an Easter footie fest, in between U's versus Donny and Coventry I watched Woking v Kidderminster, Aldershot v Braintree, then Millwall v Burton. Aldershot was a last minute change as I had tickets for postponed Wimbledon v Pompey.

The two Vanarama games were ghastly brainless hoofball. Braintree were particularly stupid, lobbing everything forward when Aldershot had two six foot six centre backs. Those who think the U's ticket prices are high should note it is typically £17 for such rubbish and £30 in the upper main stand at the New Den.

After watching the U's revival, the only thing we need to fear is Millwall & Burton's "will to win". Their skill level was modest, but a relief after Conference cwap. However, they do keep going and want to win the 50/50 balls. Can we match them? Probably yes!
If you ever wanted another reason to avoid the drop on 03:11 - Apr 1 with 456 viewsBarsidepete

I don't understand "the fear."

Great fans in L2. League 2, so what??

Orient, Knotts, Pompey, Cambridge, Woo-tun, Creepy-Crawley, Wyc-scum ...

This is not gonna suck. It will still be 3000-3500 per.

Automatic promotion. Playoffs.

It's not as if we hate seeing the other clubs in D2. I've seen plenty. And some are now no-more in the FL.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

If you ever wanted another reason to avoid the drop on 08:50 - Apr 1 with 442 viewsdurham_exile

If you ever wanted another reason to avoid the drop on 03:11 - Apr 1 by Barsidepete

I don't understand "the fear."

Great fans in L2. League 2, so what??

Orient, Knotts, Pompey, Cambridge, Woo-tun, Creepy-Crawley, Wyc-scum ...

This is not gonna suck. It will still be 3000-3500 per.

Automatic promotion. Playoffs.

It's not as if we hate seeing the other clubs in D2. I've seen plenty. And some are now no-more in the FL.

It's not fear, its absolute disdain. League Two is unacceptable, simple as.

Anyway it matters not, the U's are staying Up!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024