Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two shock strugglers - Noah and Thrillseeker 12:23 - Oct 13 with 948 viewsMrHappy2

To see Noah who in recent seasons has become an all time top 4 player struggling is quite disconcerting - and Thrillseeker a top two player in a similar state after his relegation is also a mystery ...

Why has it begun so badly chaps ?🥴🧐👍
[Post edited 13 Oct 2021 12:23]

Poll: In its 20th season how has the Happy League affected your life ?

Two shock strugglers - Noah and Thrillseeker on 18:41 - Oct 13 with 892 viewsmfb_cufc

Results very unpredictable.

40% of games so far have finished in a draw, compared to an average over the seasons of 25%.

A very strange season, so strange that even MrHappy2 lead Division One for a while.

But it could all change with still over 200 games left to the season.

mfb

Two shock strugglers - Noah and Thrillseeker on 19:15 - Oct 13 with 875 viewsthrillseeker

if only I knew

Last season I was relegated yet I had the 4th or 5th highest correct result prediction but failed to get very many 3pt correct score predictions

This season I can't seem to get either

My predictions have failed me since turning 50
Two shock strugglers - Noah and Thrillseeker on 19:21 - Oct 13 with 874 viewsMrHappy2

Two shock strugglers - Noah and Thrillseeker on 18:41 - Oct 13 by mfb_cufc

Results very unpredictable.

40% of games so far have finished in a draw, compared to an average over the seasons of 25%.

A very strange season, so strange that even MrHappy2 lead Division One for a while.

But it could all change with still over 200 games left to the season.

True 😂

Poll: In its 20th season how has the Happy League affected your life ?

Two shock strugglers - Noah and Thrillseeker on 21:01 - Oct 13 with 860 viewsnoah4x4

It is no mystery to me. As already stated by others, during the last two seasons any past statistical trends have gone completely out of the window.

One of my past tactics has been to never forecast draws as statistically there were few. This season, the ratio of draws has doubled rendering twice as many of my home/away predictions as nil points.

Similarly, I statistically consider typical ratios of home and away wins and by what typical margin. Covid and no fans badly hurt that strategy last season with an increased propensity for away wins and it seems to me that many clubs have since learned to get over any psychological barriers when playing away. Indeed, the U's seem to have forgotten how to win at home! Many clubs seem to be suffering from bizarre aberations. Clubs also dispensed with huge numbers of players at the end of last season and teams are unrecognisable and "still settling in" (if you believe the coaches). What look like bankers are turning out to be unpredicatable results. There is time to remedy this, but now I am starting to sound like Mullins and Humes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024