Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daniel 11:45 - Sep 28 with 1000 viewswessex_exile

U'sual PL won't take my prediction remotely for some reason - can you put me down for 2-0 (no scorer for the U's)?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Daniel on 12:08 - Sep 28 with 993 viewsDaniel

Done, but had to reset your password to log in as you. I'll send you your new password via facebook.
Daniel on 17:10 - Sep 28 with 977 viewsBarsidepete

That happened to me a couple of weeks, although I don't believe any points would have been pinched.

The PL I believe 'recognized' me for this Brizzle one (alas no points the 1-2 optimist:D ..

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Daniel on 19:46 - Sep 28 with 962 viewswessex_exile

Daniel on 17:10 - Sep 28 by Barsidepete

That happened to me a couple of weeks, although I don't believe any points would have been pinched.

The PL I believe 'recognized' me for this Brizzle one (alas no points the 1-2 optimist:D ..

If the ball had just dropped for Jabo right at the end, you'd have been spot on

Up the U's

Daniel on 19:39 - Sep 29 with 945 viewsnoah4x4

Daniel on 19:46 - Sep 28 by wessex_exile

If the ball had just dropped for Jabo right at the end, you'd have been spot on

........and if Bristol had a decent striker (like Peterborough); then O'Driscolls 5 -0 prediction might also have come true.

We were battered and their 23 chances to our 8 (just 3 on target) says it all.

I think a 1:1 was fortunate. But had the ball dropped for Jabo.......

We do need to get more "lucky"...and that requires a better striker than Sears or Morrison. Let's give Lapado a chance after his recent two a game ratio for the under 21's.
Daniel on 22:31 - Sep 29 with 940 viewswessex_exile

Daniel on 19:39 - Sep 29 by noah4x4

........and if Bristol had a decent striker (like Peterborough); then O'Driscolls 5 -0 prediction might also have come true.

We were battered and their 23 chances to our 8 (just 3 on target) says it all.

I think a 1:1 was fortunate. But had the ball dropped for Jabo.......

We do need to get more "lucky"...and that requires a better striker than Sears or Morrison. Let's give Lapado a chance after his recent two a game ratio for the under 21's.

Think I have to disagree Noah, I don't think we were battered at all - in fact, for all their neat triangle passing between defense and midfield, I thought Bristol City were pretty toothless to be honest. Their big no. 10 (ET) was a handy looking player I grant you, but otherwise I thought we contained them pretty well. 23 shots on goal maybe, but most were from 30+ yards and ended up in Row Z, and I thought we were extremely good value for a point, and don't think it would have been completely undeserved if we'd taken all three. That being said, I did honestly think they'd get the winner with their last free-kick, but fortunately even though it was crying out for a right-footer, they gambled on ET and his left boot - happy days

Up the U's

Daniel on 00:11 - Sep 30 with 936 viewsdurham_exile

Daniel on 22:31 - Sep 29 by wessex_exile

Think I have to disagree Noah, I don't think we were battered at all - in fact, for all their neat triangle passing between defense and midfield, I thought Bristol City were pretty toothless to be honest. Their big no. 10 (ET) was a handy looking player I grant you, but otherwise I thought we contained them pretty well. 23 shots on goal maybe, but most were from 30+ yards and ended up in Row Z, and I thought we were extremely good value for a point, and don't think it would have been completely undeserved if we'd taken all three. That being said, I did honestly think they'd get the winner with their last free-kick, but fortunately even though it was crying out for a right-footer, they gambled on ET and his left boot - happy days

My match write up to follow on Monday.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024