Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Orient's Roman Vincelot out for the season with knee ligament damage 14:16 - Mar 11 with 800 viewsnoah4x4

Whilst tragic for this (IMHO) superb lower division footballer; this could be the best news U's fans have had this week.

Whilst we have Coventry in our sights, we must also overcome Orient's points total too. He is arguably Orient's most influential player, and they will sorely miss him.
Orient's Roman Vincelot out for the season with knee ligament damage on 15:07 - Mar 11 with 790 viewsthrillseeker

Indeed tragic news, so why am I smiling whilst writing this?
Orient's Roman Vincelot out for the season with knee ligament damage on 15:35 - Mar 11 with 787 viewsBarsidepete

I'd like the U's to survive the right way. Would never wish an injury on someone to benefit our survival. Wish him well and a strong recovery. He's not an overpaid primadonna. He plays for real fans and that's pretty much all I want to say.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Orient's Roman Vincelot out for the season with knee ligament damage on 17:41 - Mar 11 with 762 viewsnoah4x4

Orient's Roman Vincelot out for the season with knee ligament damage on 15:35 - Mar 11 by Barsidepete

I'd like the U's to survive the right way. Would never wish an injury on someone to benefit our survival. Wish him well and a strong recovery. He's not an overpaid primadonna. He plays for real fans and that's pretty much all I want to say.

Of course Pete and we 100% agree. There was no malice in my comment as I think Vincelot is an awesome, honest, fan pleasing footballer and nobody wishes injury on anybody.

However, it has happened, and his and Orient's misfortune should be to our benefit as he is so influential. I don't think it is any surprise that MK Dons have gone a little off the boil since Deli Alli got crocked. We wish both a speedy recovery and for Roman a prompt return to football.... in Division Two.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024