Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eddie Howe the pride of Bournemouth 21:30 - Apr 27 with 1282 viewsdurham_exile

Bolton steamrollered 3-0 tonight
The Cherries are going up.
Tremendous achievement for a small club.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Eddie Howe the pride of Bournemouth on 22:59 - Apr 27 with 1263 viewsBarsidepete

One of the tiniest grounds ever up the'r. This makes me smile.

You think ST's will be hard to come by at Dean Court?

Sometimes you just gotta tip your hat.

Nice. Cherries. Now I have a reason to watch the Prem next term. Uh, oh, Nodge and Tractors still in the mix.

That's why we say here, That's why you play the games.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2015 7:08]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Eddie Howe the pride of Bournemouth on 23:16 - Apr 27 with 1249 viewsmfb_cufc

And Cowling has got the cheek to say we are punching above our weight.

mfb

Eddie Howe the pride of Bournemouth on 13:22 - Apr 28 with 1208 viewsLeadbelly

Every time I see Eddie Howe on TV I want to punch him. Smug git. I know quite a few people who feel the same.

And let's not forget that poor little Bournemouth are backed by a very wealthy Russian. This is not quite the fairy tale the media would have us believe.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Eddie Howe the pride of Bournemouth on 13:45 - Apr 28 with 1202 viewsdurham_exile

Eddie Howe the pride of Bournemouth on 13:22 - Apr 28 by Leadbelly

Every time I see Eddie Howe on TV I want to punch him. Smug git. I know quite a few people who feel the same.

And let's not forget that poor little Bournemouth are backed by a very wealthy Russian. This is not quite the fairy tale the media would have us believe.

Eddie's all right, Grayson is the manager that I loathe entirely.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Eddie Howe the pride of Bournemouth on 09:28 - Apr 30 with 1161 viewswessex_exile

Eddie Howe the pride of Bournemouth on 13:45 - Apr 28 by durham_exile

Up the U's

Kenny Jackett - there's a face that's not punched enough.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Eddie Howe the pride of Bournemouth on 13:00 - Apr 30 with 1134 viewsBarsidepete

Eddie Howe the pride of Bournemouth on 13:45 - Apr 28 by durham_exile

Up the U's

Pete, why? I'm missing something in the translation. Howe, legend and has surpassed 'Arry as managerial smart fella. What happened that I'm not aware of? I'm mean, right, Eddie. What did Grayson do? I'm not gonna google it.

What is it about Grayson? seems there is serious animosity. Honestly, don't know about this bloke.

Doh. Grayson, PNE. Wow, brain freeze
[Post edited 30 Apr 2015 13:15]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Eddie Howe the pride of Bournemouth on 20:25 - Apr 30 with 1111 viewsdurham_exile

Eddie Howe the pride of Bournemouth on 13:00 - Apr 30 by Barsidepete

Pete, why? I'm missing something in the translation. Howe, legend and has surpassed 'Arry as managerial smart fella. What happened that I'm not aware of? I'm mean, right, Eddie. What did Grayson do? I'm not gonna google it.

What is it about Grayson? seems there is serious animosity. Honestly, don't know about this bloke.

Doh. Grayson, PNE. Wow, brain freeze
[Post edited 30 Apr 2015 13:15]

Pete - I simply can't stand the guy.

He does however have a good record of getting clubs promoted from league one to the championship.

We have crossed swords with him at Leeds and Huddersfield.

Normally has some smug, supercilious words or expressions which he has used against Colchester.

I am only interested in Colchester staying up and to do so we must defeat PNE on Sunday.

Don't lose any sleep over either him or PNE. Even if they lose to us they are assured of the play offs and another chance at the promotion to championship.

Don't forget the Franchise could yet lose to the Glovers and then PNE go up anyway regardless of the result.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Eddie Howe the pride of Bournemouth on 21:24 - Apr 30 with 1106 viewswessex_exile

"Normally has some smug, supercilious words or expressions which he has used against Colchester"

To be fair, that can usually be applied to most managers of 'fallen giants' who come off second best against the Mighty U's, Steve Cotterill has particular form in that regard.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024