Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jevani Brown 20:19 - Feb 24 with 738 viewsdurham_exile

I am beginning to think that I got Jevani Brown's ability wrong.

Whilst I kicked up a fuss when we loaned him to promotion rivals FGR at Christmas they have since gone into terminal decline.

And what of Brown. Well he has started 10 games, 6 of which he has substituted in.

He has also appeared on the bench 6 times.

This of course is for both Colchester and FGR. I suspect that when his loan is up he will return to Colchester and then we must decide what is going to happen to him.

I do not understand because whilst at Cambridge he was hailed as the prodigal son and his ability was being touted in high places.

There have been rumours of attitude behaviour etc. I am not sure what future he has at our club or whether we will be able to recoup some or all of the £315k that we paid for him.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Jevani Brown on 20:57 - Feb 24 with 725 viewswessex_exile

Whilst I’m not disputing your revised assessment, in Brown’s defense, he was out injured with a tweaked hamstring for quite a few FGR matches. Okay, he tweaked it missing a virtual open goal with only the keeper to beat, but still...

Incidentally, I’m absolutely certain that whilst that might have been the potential total cost of the transfer, there’s no way we paid that up front - or at least I hope!!!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Jevani Brown on 21:37 - Feb 26 with 636 viewsnoah4x4

Cambridge committed daylight robbery three times, one being Brown. But we learnt, and managed to offload him to a club where he can do more damage to our benefit. Genius Humes!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024