Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luke Garbutt released by the Toffees 19:57 - Jun 26 with 648 viewsdurham_exile

He should have been a potential England full back I do not understand what has gone on there.

Jack Colback released by Newcastle.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Luke Garbutt released by the Toffees on 20:15 - Jun 26 with 637 viewsburnsieespana

Going to be some decent players released. Expect Ipswich will try and sign him.
Seemed such a good prospect when with us on loan.
Luke Garbutt released by the Toffees on 23:57 - Jul 2 with 537 viewsmfb_cufc

Brennan Dickenson released by Exeter. There is a call from U's fans for him to sign again. He failed at MK Don's and Exeter, so tend to think he was a one season wonder, after not recovering from that serious knee injury. So not for me. In fact I will be surprised if we sign anybody after not giving the Colchester four new contracts.

mfb

Luke Garbutt released by the Toffees on 08:33 - Jul 3 with 525 viewsbwildered

It was reported that Everton manager Ancelotti was asked about his release - never heard of him .
Garbutt got a serious injury on loan at Fulham therefore had a season out.

Nine released at Exeter , including Moxey who got sent off in the Final, Martin who scored first goal against the U's and Dickenson who came on has sub in all play off games , not required at U's has quite happy with Bramhall and Clampin, both we could develop and move on.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Luke Garbutt released by the Toffees on 09:13 - Jul 3 with 518 viewsdurham_exile

Luke Garbutt released by the Toffees on 08:33 - Jul 3 by bwildered

It was reported that Everton manager Ancelotti was asked about his release - never heard of him .
Garbutt got a serious injury on loan at Fulham therefore had a season out.

Nine released at Exeter , including Moxey who got sent off in the Final, Martin who scored first goal against the U's and Dickenson who came on has sub in all play off games , not required at U's has quite happy with Bramhall and Clampin, both we could develop and move on.

Yes agreed.

We need an attacking midfielder and two strikers

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Luke Garbutt released by the Toffees on 09:48 - Jul 3 with 516 viewsMoor_Pinot

Luke Garbutt released by the Toffees on 09:13 - Jul 3 by durham_exile

Yes agreed.

We need an attacking midfielder and two strikers

Up the U's

Bramhall - midfield attacker
Clampin to left back
Hasanally & Brown up front, sign Slew!
Sorted Durham!!

Moor Pinot

Luke Garbutt released by the Toffees on 10:46 - Jul 3 with 502 viewsdurham_exile

Luke Garbutt released by the Toffees on 09:48 - Jul 3 by Moor_Pinot

Bramhall - midfield attacker
Clampin to left back
Hasanally & Brown up front, sign Slew!
Sorted Durham!!

Pinault let me know when you get the job and I will apply to be the number two!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Luke Garbutt released by the Toffees on 11:38 - Jul 3 with 494 viewsburnsieespana

Seen recently Ryan Lowe of Plymouth said come a couple of weeks before the start date of the new season be an almighty rush for clubs to sign players but meantime very little likely to happen.
Think that sums up the next 2/3 months as can't see us signing anybody until almost start of the season as better to keep the money in the bank.
Luke Garbutt released by the Toffees on 14:45 - Jul 3 with 484 viewsMoor_Pinot

Luke Garbutt released by the Toffees on 10:46 - Jul 3 by durham_exile

Pinault let me know when you get the job and I will apply to be the number two!

Up the U's

Hah!
The job's yours Durham - essential elements of it include the ability to write fantastic pre match previews which motivate even the most disillusioned supporters!
I can't do that, so I'll remain in the waiting room of the reserve back room group.

Moor Pinot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024