Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paolo di C*ck... 04:35 - Sep 23 with 1221 viewswessex_exile

...sacked as manager of Sunderland after just 13 games.

Whilst I couldn't care too hoots about him, 13 games is barely one quarter of a season, during which time the club owners allowed him to spend an estimated £19m on players, whilst at the same time fill the backroom with his own staff.

Madness!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24200309

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Paolo di C*ck... on 08:28 - Sep 23 with 1209 viewsLeadbelly

Mad appointment in the first place. Hopefully that will be the end of his connection with English football.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Paolo di C*ck... on 08:48 - Sep 23 with 1208 viewsAFCMorant

One point to note, he didn't spend the money on those players, they were bought by the director of football Robert de Fanti. But I've got no sympathy for the fascist pr*ck.
Paolo di C*ck... on 19:11 - Sep 23 with 1183 viewswessex_exile

Paolo di C*ck... on 08:48 - Sep 23 by AFCMorant

One point to note, he didn't spend the money on those players, they were bought by the director of football Robert de Fanti. But I've got no sympathy for the fascist pr*ck.

Expect the chairman realised it was a catastrophic error of judgement within a few hours of announcing his appointment, rode his luck and just about scraped Premier League survival, then got rid at the first viable opportunity this season - as you say, good riddance to the fascist pr*ck.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Paolo di C*ck... on 22:29 - Sep 23 with 1162 viewsBarsidepete

Paolo di C*ck... on 19:11 - Sep 23 by wessex_exile

Expect the chairman realised it was a catastrophic error of judgement within a few hours of announcing his appointment, rode his luck and just about scraped Premier League survival, then got rid at the first viable opportunity this season - as you say, good riddance to the fascist pr*ck.

He was a clever busker. Left hand Newcastle, right hand the black cats,.. err I'll take Magpies.

Might even take Boro. Sunderland is an ancient club and they should have had more self-respect than have this knob carry them into another season.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024