Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your very last gig 14:03 - Dec 18 with 14045 viewsBluce_Ree

I went to see Killing Joke last month. The Roundhouse. The sound was dogshit and I got splashed full on with beer by the sort of dickmuncher that takes a beer into a moshpit. I was very annoyed until about ten songs in when I found my brother and a viewpoint that didn't entirely suck.

The band were good. I've seen them many, many times and they can vary but this was a good night for them.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Your very last gig on 00:24 - Dec 19 with 2867 viewswestberksr

Your very last gig on 16:00 - Dec 18 by Monahoop

Leon Bridges at The Olympia Theatre, Dublin 29/9. Brilliant gig. Old school Stax style soul revival. Has a great future if he keeps up his present high standards and doesn't go all mainstream or revert to rap.

Saw him twice over the summer, a very refreshing change. Wife missed the first due to work so booked to see him at the Bush Empire a few days later, nearly came to Dublin for that gig to make a weekend of it.
Your very last gig on 00:40 - Dec 19 with 2857 viewsplymhoop

killing joke in exeter !
great new album
better than ever !

cooky from plymouth

Your very last gig on 01:32 - Dec 19 with 2839 viewswombat

Your very last gig on 00:40 - Dec 19 by plymhoop

killing joke in exeter !
great new album
better than ever !

Foo fighters zig go dome Amsterdam earlier this year , awesome is the only way to describe how good they was
[Post edited 20 Dec 2015 1:04]

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Your very last gig on 11:02 - Dec 19 with 2801 viewsNW5Hoop

I go to a couple a week for work. Not been this week; my last gig was one I put on last Friday: Craig Finn (of the Hold Steady) and Steven James Adams (late of the Broken Family Band) at Ramsgate Music Hall. It was fantastic. Free raffle tickets for everyone attending; Craig and Steve drew the raffle before the encore. Prizes included Cadbury's selection box, tin of old fashioned sweets, 8CD soul box set, Kinks box set, stack of brand new vinyl, handwritten Finn lyrics. All gigs should have raffles.
Your very last gig on 11:12 - Dec 19 with 2793 viewsTW_R

Yeah - I'd bet they'd love a raffle at a Slipknot gig. Very rock n roll.

Raffles belong at school and village fetes, not at gigs.
Your very last gig on 13:02 - Dec 19 with 2772 viewskingshill

Heaven 17, Kim Wilde and Altered Images last night at the Coronet in Elephant & Castle.
Moved form the Bush Empire due to the closure.

Kim Wilde's band were surprisingly good and I got to see Clare Grogan in the flesh after lusting after her for 35 years!! She's still hot.
Your very last gig on 14:29 - Dec 19 with 2740 viewsDrewster

Public Service Broadcasting at the O2 Brixton a couple of weeks back.
As usual, they were bang on form and really rocked the place. It was a sell out, packed.
Took my 15 yr old son, it was his first ever gig and he's got the live music bug now.
Next gig I'm taking g him to is Eat at the Borderline in April
Your very last gig on 14:50 - Dec 19 with 2729 viewsE17hoop

Prodigy at Wembley the other week. Took both my boys and had a real laugh down the front.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Login to get fewer ads

Your very last gig on 15:35 - Dec 19 with 2718 viewsderbyhoop

Mumfords at Sheffield Arena earlier this month. Birthday present from the Mrs.

New album is very good.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Your very last gig on 18:09 - Dec 19 with 2695 viewsHoopza_Lawski

'Thee Oh Sees' at the Kentish Town Forum in November.
One of my favourite bands.
Your very last gig on 19:32 - Dec 19 with 2670 viewsaston_hoop

Fleetwood Mac at Antwerp Sportpaleis. Really enjoyed it and followed with a few nights on the Belgian beers made for a great weekend

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Your very last gig on 20:34 - Dec 19 with 2653 viewsoddball

the buzzcocks in northampton 3 wks ago,they spanked it.
Your very last gig on 20:45 - Dec 19 with 2653 viewsKiwi76

ACDC last week - great fun
Your very last gig on 21:10 - Dec 19 with 2648 viewsW12SG2

The Zebras at The Horn in St Albans on Wednesday. They're only about 15 but some quality covers of The Who, Police, The Jam and some originals. There's probably something on facebook.
Your very last gig on 22:03 - Dec 19 with 2636 viewsNW5Hoop

Your very last gig on 11:12 - Dec 19 by TW_R

Yeah - I'd bet they'd love a raffle at a Slipknot gig. Very rock n roll.

Raffles belong at school and village fetes, not at gigs.

1. Well, we weren't putting on Slipknot.
2. Everyone there seemed to love it, including the artists, so let's just both be thankful you weren't there to be outraged by it.
Your very last gig on 20:33 - Dec 20 with 2557 viewsW12SG2

Your very last gig on 21:10 - Dec 19 by W12SG2

The Zebras at The Horn in St Albans on Wednesday. They're only about 15 but some quality covers of The Who, Police, The Jam and some originals. There's probably something on facebook.

Here's the link
https://www.facebook.com/The-Zebras-UK-196327160533004/?fref=ts
Your very last gig on 21:21 - Dec 20 with 2547 viewsBoston

Your very last gig on 16:22 - Dec 18 by RamseyR

Theatre of Hate at the 100 Club...May this year

Saw the same band at the same venue approx 33 years ago

Blimey, they still going!? Got to know Kirk when him and his mate(can't remember the blokes name), moved up from Paignton. We became pretty chummy, asked me to join the band. What's up with the straps around his arms...got a Staph Infection?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Your very last gig on 13:11 - Dec 21 with 2485 viewsSimonJames

Tankus the Henge and The Undertones. Both were excellent!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Your very last gig on 16:00 - Dec 21 with 2464 viewsA40Bosh

I am sorry I have to share this, it's not very PC, but those of us involved believe it was comedy gold you just could not write.

Technically speaking my "last gig" was not mid week Stereophonics last week but last Saturday night as our function band was playing an 18th Birthday part in a marquee in a back garden out in rural Essex.

Things were going remarkably well considering the average age of the audience we were playing to - other than our singer not being able to do his usual crowd roaming antics because 16-20yr old girls can't cope with a 26yr old singer coming up to them and singing to them and trying to get them to sing back to him - probably thought he was a dirty old man.

Anyway, there was a dwarf attending the party who was probably in his early 20s and he was having a great time trying to dance with all the girls, but as the night was going on he was getting more and more plastered and getting a bit of a stagger going at times. He would often come up to the front of the dance floor and sing at the top of his voice at our lead singer and at one point he came running up, shouted "High Five Man" at our lead singer - who promptly raised his arm in receipt, but the little fella misjudged his leap, missed our singer landed on top of the vocal floor monitor speaker and then got propelled head first in to the bass drum - in fairness to our drummer he did not miss a beat initially as the poor lad extricated himself - jumping around saying "I'm fine, I'm fine" but at his stage I was having to concentrate on taking over lead vocals as our singer was bent double on the floor from laughing and could not breath. The drummer looked up at me and then we both lost it as well - it felt wrong to laugh at him, but it was sensational in its execution.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2015 16:02]

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Your very last gig on 10:05 - Dec 22 with 2432 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Liv Kristine (singer of Leaves eye's) live at the underworld on sunday.

Bloody great and I was sober

This is from the prior gig in Russia

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Your very last gig on 14:12 - Dec 27 with 2361 viewsTacticalR

Your very last gig on 22:51 - Dec 18 by loftboy

The style councelists tribute band for the style council at bar 229 in gt Portland st last saturday, bruce foxton came.on stage for the last few songs, what a great venue

It's a latin dance venue every second weekend.

Air hostess clique

Your very last gig on 22:50 - Dec 27 with 2318 viewsFDC

I went to watch Simply Red with Bluce Ree with the VIP tickets he won on his fan club membership. It was poor.
Your very last gig on 22:52 - Dec 27 with 2314 viewsFDC

(Before that it was Mogwai in Hong Kong and they were marvelous)
Your very last gig on 23:00 - Dec 27 with 2309 viewsFredManRave

Your very last gig on 22:50 - Dec 27 by FDC

I went to watch Simply Red with Bluce Ree with the VIP tickets he won on his fan club membership. It was poor.

Did you have a go on the green afterwards?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024