Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Posters 09:58 - Dec 13 with 2336 viewsspell_chekker

As far as posting / participating on a message board goes, I've had a great time posting on here.

Size isn't everything and I couldn't care less about having lots of traffic on the board. However, I do think we need a few more posters. Not many, perhaps half a dozen or so.

So, if there are any lurkers out there, come and join in with us on this no abuse board.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

New Posters on 13:44 - Dec 13 with 1432 viewsLala

'Size isn't everything' who've you been talking too

Seriously though - agree with all the above

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

New Posters on 14:54 - Dec 13 with 1417 viewsjanegallagher

New Posters on 13:44 - Dec 13 by Lala

'Size isn't everything' who've you been talking too

Seriously though - agree with all the above

Yes good o/p spell 👍

We’ve got Simon Sadler

New Posters on 16:27 - Dec 13 with 1396 viewsstu

New Posters on 14:54 - Dec 13 by janegallagher

Yes good o/p spell 👍

Surprised we’ve not seen a few more on here. Maybe they don’t know where to find it. No link over there is there?

Tangerine is the new black

New Posters on 16:33 - Dec 13 with 1392 viewsLala

New Posters on 16:27 - Dec 13 by stu

Surprised we’ve not seen a few more on here. Maybe they don’t know where to find it. No link over there is there?

I think it got taken straight down Stu

New Posters on 17:06 - Dec 13 with 1389 viewsROTTWEILERS

New Posters on 16:33 - Dec 13 by Lala

I think it got taken straight down Stu

Oh well. A few strange cultures have grown around that site anyway. Very paranoid, not good for the soul.

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

New Posters on 17:14 - Dec 13 with 1383 viewsstu

New Posters on 17:06 - Dec 13 by ROTTWEILERS

Oh well. A few strange cultures have grown around that site anyway. Very paranoid, not good for the soul.

No egos on here although we might be turning into a clique.

Tangerine is the new black

New Posters on 17:22 - Dec 13 with 1380 viewsLala

New Posters on 17:14 - Dec 13 by stu

No egos on here although we might be turning into a clique.

We are indeed officially a clique

But not yet a cult

New Posters on 19:28 - Dec 13 with 1362 viewsspell_chekker

New Posters on 17:22 - Dec 13 by Lala

We are indeed officially a clique

But not yet a cult

There are quite a few views on this thread. There must be some lurkers. One or two might sidn on eventually.

We can't really go onto the other site and post a link to here. It'd seem like quite poor form, wouldn't it?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Login to get fewer ads

New Posters on 05:27 - Dec 14 with 1343 viewsspell_chekker

New Posters on 19:28 - Dec 13 by spell_chekker

There are quite a few views on this thread. There must be some lurkers. One or two might sidn on eventually.

We can't really go onto the other site and post a link to here. It'd seem like quite poor form, wouldn't it?

New Posters on 13:17 - Dec 14 with 1317 viewsHannibal

New Posters on 05:27 - Dec 14 by spell_chekker

Definite signs of growth on here. Long may it continue. I’ll do the political stuff in lieu of not being arsed about the football until the Oystons go if that’s ok?

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

New Posters on 13:27 - Dec 14 with 1313 viewsLala

New Posters on 13:17 - Dec 14 by Hannibal

Definite signs of growth on here. Long may it continue. I’ll do the political stuff in lieu of not being arsed about the football until the Oystons go if that’s ok?

That's fine.

Me and Jane can do TV stuff and a bit of trivia 👍

New Posters on 13:49 - Dec 14 with 1305 viewsspell_chekker

New Posters on 13:27 - Dec 14 by Lala

That's fine.

Me and Jane can do TV stuff and a bit of trivia 👍

Your political stuff is interesting Hannibal.

New Posters on 13:54 - Dec 14 with 1304 viewsjanegallagher

New Posters on 13:49 - Dec 14 by spell_chekker

Your political stuff is interesting Hannibal.

Yes we may even treat you to some culinary advice 😂 joking I’m useless

And no,we’re nothing like two fat ladies.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

New Posters on 14:35 - Dec 14 with 1296 viewsLala

New Posters on 13:54 - Dec 14 by janegallagher

Yes we may even treat you to some culinary advice 😂 joking I’m useless

And no,we’re nothing like two fat ladies.

And we aren't Allez !

Though I have no problem with Allez 👍

New Posters on 10:44 - Dec 15 with 1270 viewsspell_chekker

New Posters on 14:35 - Dec 14 by Lala

And we aren't Allez !

Though I have no problem with Allez 👍

I'll bump this baby up from time to time.

New Posters on 20:53 - Dec 16 with 1240 viewsspell_chekker

New Posters on 10:44 - Dec 15 by spell_chekker

I'll bump this baby up from time to time.

Come on you lurkers, I know you're out there.

New Posters on 08:41 - Dec 18 with 1208 viewsspell_chekker

New Posters on 20:53 - Dec 16 by spell_chekker

Come on you lurkers, I know you're out there.

New Posters on 09:49 - Jan 10 with 1164 viewsspell_chekker

New Posters on 08:41 - Dec 18 by spell_chekker

Worth a to see if anyone is tempted to register.

New Posters on 12:39 - Jan 10 with 1139 viewsROTTWEILERS

New Posters on 09:49 - Jan 10 by spell_chekker

Worth a to see if anyone is tempted to register.

I feel like I'm flogging a dead horse on here the last few days...

New Posters on 12:59 - Jan 10 with 1135 viewsspell_chekker

New Posters on 12:39 - Jan 10 by ROTTWEILERS

I feel like I'm flogging a dead horse on here the last few days...

I think the lack of traffic is one of the factors putting people off registering Rott.

Generally, the people who were here at the start have stuck with it and there are some new posters. We still need a few more though.

The fact that it's a small forum isn't always negative, it could be seen as being more cozy. There's a good atmosphere on here, some good posters, and a mixture of decent posts.

Not enough people know the site exists either.

[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 13:05]

New Posters on 13:44 - Jan 10 with 1121 viewsTwelveAngryMen

New Posters on 12:59 - Jan 10 by spell_chekker

I think the lack of traffic is one of the factors putting people off registering Rott.

Generally, the people who were here at the start have stuck with it and there are some new posters. We still need a few more though.

The fact that it's a small forum isn't always negative, it could be seen as being more cozy. There's a good atmosphere on here, some good posters, and a mixture of decent posts.

Not enough people know the site exists either.

[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 13:05]

Depends what you want

I pop on here and will post from time to time but is suspect for many it's a bit quiet and ' too nicey nicey ' with posters patting each other on the back too much

AVFTT on the other hand can be a monster and on occasions it gets out of control It also doesn't control WUM well enough for me

There are complaints AVFTT is cliquey however as I see it that's just a reflection of the fact many posters have got to know each other over the last 4-5 years from their protesting activities and a distrust of anonymous posters ( linked to the baiting and suing ) - you have the start of that already on here

Don't see it as bad thing per se however I can see how it can be perceived by those who don't know the regulars

Anyway I'll keep popping by - mainly for football debate

#footballfirst

New Posters on 13:51 - Jan 10 with 1115 viewsseasider81

New Posters on 13:44 - Jan 10 by TwelveAngryMen

Depends what you want

I pop on here and will post from time to time but is suspect for many it's a bit quiet and ' too nicey nicey ' with posters patting each other on the back too much

AVFTT on the other hand can be a monster and on occasions it gets out of control It also doesn't control WUM well enough for me

There are complaints AVFTT is cliquey however as I see it that's just a reflection of the fact many posters have got to know each other over the last 4-5 years from their protesting activities and a distrust of anonymous posters ( linked to the baiting and suing ) - you have the start of that already on here

Don't see it as bad thing per se however I can see how it can be perceived by those who don't know the regulars

If we had one forum, then that would be a very credible alternative to Fansonline. Unfortunately we have a few where users choose their preference.

Even big clubs don't have three forums! The challenge is that we have built BHS from scratch with a major new release coming in the next few weeks so we would never sacrifice that.

It depends what people want. If they are content with quiet forums, carry on. If they want a more active alternative, then there needs to be one alternative.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 15:15]
New Posters on 13:52 - Jan 10 with 1114 viewsROTTWEILERS

New Posters on 13:44 - Jan 10 by TwelveAngryMen

Depends what you want

The problem with avftt is the out-and-out bigotry. Racism, homophobia, direct abuse....all tolerated. Intelligent debate used to be commonplace but not any more. I posted there consistently for well over a decade but had to come away as I felt I was losing brain cells on every visit.

New Posters on 13:55 - Jan 10 with 1112 viewsspell_chekker

New Posters on 13:52 - Jan 10 by ROTTWEILERS

The problem with avftt is the out-and-out bigotry. Racism, homophobia, direct abuse....all tolerated. Intelligent debate used to be commonplace but not any more. I posted there consistently for well over a decade but had to come away as I felt I was losing brain cells on every visit.

I was on there for a few years too.

Spread the word Rott.

New Posters on 14:02 - Jan 10 with 1097 viewsseasider81

New Posters on 13:55 - Jan 10 by spell_chekker

I was on there for a few years too.

Spread the word Rott.

So was I. Started off as bungletheseasider, then Algarve Seasider and now A_Tense_Grin.

Got fed up with the constant server overloads on match days (when Middlesbrough were playing) and the fact it was difficult to use on a mobile. I thought every other club has got a dedicated modern forum so why can't BFC. This is where BHS came from. The lack of football makes the task a lot harder.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 14:20]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024