Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? 14:14 - Sep 30 with 3586 viewsGroo

Was it right to sack her?

I believe she has the right to protest and speak out as anyone does, but wearing her work clothes brought her employees into it and fir this they had to sack her.

I also think she's wrong, just because her micro zone did not suffer it doesn't mean its not real.

https://inspiredgirlsonline.com/2020/09/30/care-home-nurse-sacked-for-claiming-p

Groo does what Groo does best

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 14:41 - Sep 30 with 2879 viewsCatullus

She's wrong on several levels. Wearing a nurses uniform and insisting it's a hoax is enough, she's just wrong.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 14:59 - Sep 30 with 2856 viewsHighjack

She shouldn’t be wearing her uniform it’s as simple as that.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 16:31 - Sep 30 with 2828 viewsLohengrin

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 14:59 - Sep 30 by Highjack

She shouldn’t be wearing her uniform it’s as simple as that.

She works in a nursing home so it’s probably something she has bought herself. It’s not the livery of any London hospital.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 16:53 - Sep 30 with 2816 viewsHighjack

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 16:31 - Sep 30 by Lohengrin

She works in a nursing home so it’s probably something she has bought herself. It’s not the livery of any London hospital.

She says in the article that she has to return it to the care home or she’ll be done for theft.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 17:51 - Sep 30 with 2803 viewsAndy1300

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 14:41 - Sep 30 by Catullus

She's wrong on several levels. Wearing a nurses uniform and insisting it's a hoax is enough, she's just wrong.

More and more are waking up to the real facts!

Number 1 team in Wales

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 18:02 - Sep 30 with 2788 viewsFlashberryjack

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 17:51 - Sep 30 by Andy1300

More and more are waking up to the real facts!

71 didn't wake up today, those are the real facts

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 18:23 - Sep 30 with 2772 viewsAndy1300

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 18:02 - Sep 30 by Flashberryjack

How many more won’t wake up because they can’t get their treatment?

People die every day

Number 1 team in Wales

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 18:54 - Sep 30 with 2743 viewsFlashberryjack

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 18:23 - Sep 30 by Andy1300

People die every day

Sad, but true.
But this virus is real, and if people don't take it seriously many, many more will die, not necessarily directly from the virus, but it will related to the virus if the hospitals become overwhelmed.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 20:03 - Sep 30 with 2717 viewsLuther27

People die every day

Quite a few due to hospital beds being filled with Covid 19 patients. Why aren’t people being treated at the Royal Glamorgan?
Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 20:13 - Sep 30 with 2704 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 20:03 - Sep 30 by Luther27

Quite a few due to hospital beds being filled with Covid 19 patients. Why aren’t people being treated at the Royal Glamorgan?

Why would anyone want to go to the Royal Glamorgan, they have had 8 deaths, 6 fighting for their lives and 82 positive cases?
Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 20:59 - Sep 30 with 2686 viewsLuther27

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 20:13 - Sep 30 by A_Fans_Dad

Why would anyone want to go to the Royal Glamorgan, they have had 8 deaths, 6 fighting for their lives and 82 positive cases?

I agree. That’s why people are dying because for arguments sake they are refusing to go to a hospital with known high COVID rates and unfortunately dying from other underlying conditions.

Reduce the COVID numbers thus reducing COVID hospitalisation which frees up beds and staff to carry out routine treatments and surgery and less people would suffer and pass away.
Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 21:19 - Sep 30 with 2670 viewsCatullus

People die every day

That people are dying because of Covid, not of it, doesn't mean it's a hoax. The more people that believe it's a hoax the more people will ignore the rules and spread it so even more will die.

The Royal Glam (edited, not PoW sorry) hospital in Llantrisant closed down to nearly all admissions and redirected ambulances to other A&E units, 8 people died and 62 infected. IS that a hoax too?

I watched the briefing tonight and Whitty said this wave was different to the firat wave and the numbers were going the wrong way. I've agreed we need to keep businesses open as far as possible but we can't afford to be stupid with it.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2020 22:19]

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 21:20 - Sep 30 with 2669 viewsjack_lord

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 20:13 - Sep 30 by A_Fans_Dad

Its 12 deaths, they just haven't updated the "statistic" of this hoax

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 21:52 - Sep 30 with 2650 viewsAndy1300

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 21:19 - Sep 30 by Catullus

That people are dying because of Covid, not of it, doesn't mean it's a hoax. The more people that believe it's a hoax the more people will ignore the rules and spread it so even more will die.

The Royal Glam (edited, not PoW sorry) hospital in Llantrisant closed down to nearly all admissions and redirected ambulances to other A&E units, 8 people died and 62 infected. IS that a hoax too?

I watched the briefing tonight and Whitty said this wave was different to the firat wave and the numbers were going the wrong way. I've agreed we need to keep businesses open as far as possible but we can't afford to be stupid with it.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2020 22:19]

He would say it’s different.
I never said it was a hoax, it’s not as bad as it’s made out and it’s been a massive overreaction

Number 1 team in Wales

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 22:09 - Sep 30 with 2643 viewsLuther27

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 21:52 - Sep 30 by Andy1300

I never said it was a hoax, it’s not as bad as it’s made out and it’s been a massive overreaction

Andy....you’re a (REMOVED);add an a to that. I despise people like you.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 22:16 - Sep 30 with 2630 viewsAndy1300

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 22:09 - Sep 30 by Luther27

Andy....you’re a (REMOVED);add an a to that. I despise people like you.

Good, off you trot. ( REMOVED)

Number 1 team in Wales

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 22:22 - Sep 30 with 2617 viewsLuther27

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 22:16 - Sep 30 by Andy1300

Good, off you trot. ( REMOVED)

And that’s it...go drink your milk, you’re way over your bedtime. School tomorrow don’t forget.
Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 22:35 - Sep 30 with 2608 viewsCatullus

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 21:52 - Sep 30 by Andy1300

I agree it's been handled badly but that's an issue for many governments worldwide. It's killed One million people (and rising) though, and it's not stopped yet.

Nightingale hospitals have been closed returned to their previous usages. We should have made them Covid treatment centres and kept this virus away from permanent hospitals. We should have carried on treating people for their"normal" health conditions. Now we will lose people to the virus and because of the virus and we were saying this months ago. If a bunch of plebs on a football forum can see this, why can't our elected representataives with all those experts advising them? That's all of them, Westminster, the Senedd, all of them?

Tonight this carries a bit of extra significance for me.

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 22:45 - Sep 30 with 2599 viewsLuther27

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 22:35 - Sep 30 by Catullus

I agree it's been handled badly but that's an issue for many governments worldwide. It's killed One million people (and rising) though, and it's not stopped yet.

Nightingale hospitals have been closed returned to their previous usages. We should have made them Covid treatment centres and kept this virus away from permanent hospitals. We should have carried on treating people for their"normal" health conditions. Now we will lose people to the virus and because of the virus and we were saying this months ago. If a bunch of plebs on a football forum can see this, why can't our elected representataives with all those experts advising them? That's all of them, Westminster, the Senedd, all of them?

Tonight this carries a bit of extra significance for me.

Thing is Catullus there aren’t enough trained people to run both. The Fabian Way hospital is still on standby but I think the Coid Darcy facility was and is being dismantled.
I hope your situation of personal significance turns out well.
Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 09:19 - Oct 1 with 2529 viewsKeithHaynes

A really decent thread by groo, this does not have to descend in to name calling, please remember the sites protocols and the reasons for them.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 10:13 - Oct 1 with 2506 viewsScotia

So this "nurse" isn't actually a nurse but a care assistant in a nursing home. Not only that it's not a stereotypical old peoples home - it's for people with mental health issues and brain injuries.

What about the actual NHS nurses and Dr's? Are they protesting that it is a hoax?

No. I wonder why?

You genuinely have to be thick not to realise how serious this is. Personally I wouldn't want her looking after a relative of mine, she's not fit to wear a uniform.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2020 10:35]
Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 10:23 - Oct 1 with 2500 viewsProfessor

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 18:02 - Sep 30 by Flashberryjack

And at least as many will have long term problems
Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 11:30 - Oct 1 with 2476 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 10:23 - Oct 1 by Professor

And at least as many will have long term problems

I know someone who had Covid in April. He was tested because his wife is a nurse but not hospitalised because the symptoms were bad, but never got quite bad enough for him to go in.

He’s a Gower farmer in his 40s with no known underlying health issues but he’s still struggling. He has no energy, has constant aches and pains and no strength in his hands and arms. He says he can’t grip anything tight enough with his hands to pick up anything with any weight. Can’t use a spanner, get hold of a sheep or so many things that farmers do that he took for granted.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 13:03 - Oct 1 with 2445 viewsonehunglow

...and yet today we see thousands demonstrating against a lockdown-which isolates possible carriers

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 13:54 - Oct 1 with 2428 viewsProfessor

Nurse sacked for protesting. Was that right? on 11:30 - Oct 1 by Joe_bradshaw

I know someone who had Covid in April. He was tested because his wife is a nurse but not hospitalised because the symptoms were bad, but never got quite bad enough for him to go in.

He’s a Gower farmer in his 40s with no known underlying health issues but he’s still struggling. He has no energy, has constant aches and pains and no strength in his hands and arms. He says he can’t grip anything tight enough with his hands to pick up anything with any weight. Can’t use a spanner, get hold of a sheep or so many things that farmers do that he took for granted.

I have a female friend who is the same. Ultra fit, early 40s. Only now getting remotely back to health after seven months.

Paul Garner, Professor at Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine has a good blog on his long recovery

https://blogs.bmj.com/bmj/2020/09/04/paul-garner-on-long-haul-covid-19-dont-try-
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024