Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON 17:05 - Apr 7 with 6465 viewsGreenbay

Our main gems are Dieng, Field, Willock and Chair - when he is at the top of his game.
We also have Dunne,and Dickie.
Why would any Premier team buy any of those six?
They would all be bench warmers.
The club of course needs money.
But it's no good selling them each for under a million - just isn't worth it.
Our benevolent owners may think understandably otherwise.
And the players would surely leave if there was big money for them on the table.
But if it's possible let's keep them - if budget allows - and they want to stay.
So you have six players of good Championship quality.
Then will our two main loanees return - Masterson at Gillingham and de Wijs at Fortuna Dusseldorf?
Will Thomas, Amos and our home-grown and quick Kakay (currently out of the squad) improve? I've always enjoyed Kakay's enthusiasm and pace.
Would be great to see him deservedly in the team.
Will our loanee McCallum - he's only 21 - sign for us full-time?
He can improve massively.
And what about Odubajo and Ball - contracts finishing.
We need some forwards. Will Dykes be with us next season?
IMO let's keep all those 15 above.
As we all know we need pace everywhere.
We need a 'Don Masson' type (for those of you who remember) in midfield.
It used to be Jojo pulling the strings when he first came to us but definitely not at the moment.
So wing-backs are required, two in midfield, and a couple up front.
And that makes 21 players including six coming in!
Is it goodbye and out of the squad for Austin, Jojo, loanees Gray, Hendrick and Sanderson (only 22), along with Barbet (back to France but hope not), Uncle and Wallace. The last three - contracts finishing.
It's going to be tough to acquire the much-needed quality.
But we do have a spine of a side.
I hope it's under the care of Warbs.
Can't stand the thought of starting all over again with a new manager and another 3 years to build a decent squad with little budget.
If Warbs wants to continue let him build his third team (as mentioned before) in a fourth season with the club.
Small gains each year.
Setbacks will happen.
Always aiming for the play-offs - that's our target now.
Three years ago we were grateful to survive in the Championship.
And one day we will succeed - get into the Premiership - and then build even more with those parachute payments don't you think?
I'm still optimistic.

[Post edited 7 Apr 2022 23:22]
QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 17:15 - Apr 7 with 4532 viewsdaveB

I think Deing might get a move in the summer, can see West Ham making a move for him. Willock's injury came at a bad time for him, he could still get a move as he's clearly very good but clubs may wait another season before making a move. I can't see the others going to be honest
QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 17:17 - Apr 7 with 4530 viewsNorthernr

On the negative side, I think the accounts make it pretty clear we're going to have to sell somebody else for decent money again soon. In addition to that the performances second half of the season will have reduced value and interest in our players. You'd have been talking serious Premier League interest and money for somebody like Dickie, for example, if he'd maintained his August and September form, but he's dropped off massively.

At the same time, that market for Championship signings has basically disappeared with Covid. You don't see (m)any of those £2-5m moves from one Championship club to another, really, any more. You'll get big money for Eze, Bowen, Brenan Johnson, and you'll see players moving for below a million and on frees, but not a lot of that in between at the moment. And that's a problem because I'd say almost all of our sellable assets are potentially in that inbetween bit atm. You're basically relying on a newly promoted or freshly relegated side showing an interest, Bournemouth might give you £4m for Keiffer Moore, but that's only half a dozen buyers.

Another negative, obviously we're struggling up front again, the hardest and most expensive bit to get right. And we've committed contracts and money into the future to Austin and Johansen, who are looking now like a bit of a millstone to us.

On the positive side, it's a good nucleus. I'd keep barbet if he wants to stay, bring De Wijs back, and then that's your keeper, centre backs, Sam field, chair, willock and dykes set and ready to go. I don't see this 'major surgery' everybody is talking about. Job one is to decide if we're sticking with the back three, and if we are then priority 1,2,3,4,5,6 and plan A, B, C, D and E has to be two new, young, quick wing backs. We have to get some pace into this team. Our wing backs are basically all now done. I wouldn't renew Adomah or Wallace, McCallum I might have back but let's assume not, Moses very much on the maybe pile, Nico taken out to the woods at night and released, Kakay cover.

If we're going to go back to a 4-2-3-1 then it's about adding pace to the 3 bit of that.

Pace pace pace. It would transform this side. Just a couple of quick players.
QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 17:24 - Apr 7 with 4479 viewsdaveB

dream scenario is Newcastle spend silly money on Eze and the sell on fee means no one has to go. I don't think that will happen either
QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 17:38 - Apr 7 with 4432 viewsbenhurst

Ideally, I reckon I'd want us keeping:
Dieng, Walsh and one of the 80 keepers we've signed this season
Dickie, Dunne, Barbet, Kakay, Odubajo, Adomah (as an impact sub), McCallum (on a permanent)
Amos, Field, Dozzell
Thomas, Chair, Willock
Dykes

With maybes on:
De Wijs, Stef, Ball, Gray (if we can get his wages down)

We'd then probably need at least (assuming the maybes all don't stay):
A backup centre-back (maybe Masterson can fill that role?)
One wing-back (two if no McCallum)
Two new CMs
Two forward players
Then replacements for any of the others who are sold - I do think if we can't keep Dunne/Dickie/Barbet as a trio next season it may be time to go back to 4ATB
QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 18:13 - Apr 7 with 4342 viewsParkRoyalR

QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 17:38 - Apr 7 by benhurst

Ideally, I reckon I'd want us keeping:
Dieng, Walsh and one of the 80 keepers we've signed this season
Dickie, Dunne, Barbet, Kakay, Odubajo, Adomah (as an impact sub), McCallum (on a permanent)
Amos, Field, Dozzell
Thomas, Chair, Willock
Dykes

With maybes on:
De Wijs, Stef, Ball, Gray (if we can get his wages down)

We'd then probably need at least (assuming the maybes all don't stay):
A backup centre-back (maybe Masterson can fill that role?)
One wing-back (two if no McCallum)
Two new CMs
Two forward players
Then replacements for any of the others who are sold - I do think if we can't keep Dunne/Dickie/Barbet as a trio next season it may be time to go back to 4ATB

Agree with all the above but would definitely keep Ball and probably Johansen too.

I know he's never been in the same league but Johansen plays a similar role for us as Modric who's 36, so Johansen who's just turned 31, can surely get himself fit over the summer and back up to last seasons levels of performance for at least one more season in the championship?
QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 19:17 - Apr 7 with 4226 viewsNed_Kennedys

QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 17:24 - Apr 7 by daveB

dream scenario is Newcastle spend silly money on Eze and the sell on fee means no one has to go. I don't think that will happen either

Eze has hardly got a look in since his return from injury so no-one will pay big money for him at the moment as apart from a couple of decent moments he has no Premier League track record.
If anything I would think a few other teams would put in low bids for him to chance their arms as at the moment he’s clearly not in Viera’s plans.
QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 19:28 - Apr 7 with 4195 viewsHeadington

If he stays injury-free then Amos could be a big player next year. I think the point about the three centre backs is that although they all have important strengths pace isn't one of them and so would be difficult with the current personnel to go to a back 4.

Hoped Dykes would improve but remain unconvinced. Out of interest if offered 4 million for him (given strikers are overpriced) would you take it?
QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 19:33 - Apr 7 with 4176 viewsRangersw12

QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 19:28 - Apr 7 by Headington

If he stays injury-free then Amos could be a big player next year. I think the point about the three centre backs is that although they all have important strengths pace isn't one of them and so would be difficult with the current personnel to go to a back 4.

Hoped Dykes would improve but remain unconvinced. Out of interest if offered 4 million for him (given strikers are overpriced) would you take it?

Would bite your hand off if someone offered 4 million for Dykes in fact would probably accept half of that
Login to get fewer ads

QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 19:57 - Apr 7 with 4128 viewsNorthernr

QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 19:33 - Apr 7 by Rangersw12

Would bite your hand off if someone offered 4 million for Dykes in fact would probably accept half of that

Well, as with the Euros, if he happens to go to the World Cup and manages to score then we're talking. I know we wouldn't have wanted it on the night but could really have done with him bagging against England last summer.
QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 20:49 - Apr 7 with 4019 viewsSuperhoops2808

Think you have your players mixed up... Sanderson is loaned to US, and we have loaned Masterson and Kelman to Gillingham
QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 20:55 - Apr 7 with 4001 viewsbenhurst

QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 18:13 - Apr 7 by ParkRoyalR

Agree with all the above but would definitely keep Ball and probably Johansen too.

I know he's never been in the same league but Johansen plays a similar role for us as Modric who's 36, so Johansen who's just turned 31, can surely get himself fit over the summer and back up to last seasons levels of performance for at least one more season in the championship?

You may be right about Stef, think I'm a little cynical based on his recent form but maybe he can still do a good job for us. I still think we need someone doing what he did on loan last season, hopefully he can fill that gap again. Personally I wouldn't be keeping him as captain though, I reckon Jimmy Dunne should be captain next season.

If he'd want to stay I'd keep Dom Ball 100%, not sure if I can see him wanting to stay though given how far he's been from getting consistent game time recently.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2022 20:56]
QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 21:25 - Apr 7 with 3938 viewsdaveB

Winners of the Scottish Prem are straight into Champions League now so a big pot of money coming, wouldn't be surprised to see whoever that is come in for Dykes in the summer
QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 22:27 - Apr 7 with 3813 viewsderbyhoop

Any changes will be dictated by contract situations.
We cant get rid of JoJo or Austin, without big payoffs.
Adomah and Wallace are out of contract. Given the fall off since Feb, keeping them on doesnt seem a good move.
Ball is another who should go. He's not been part of the team and is out of contract.
Nico is on his way. Again.
Barbet is ooc and may not want to re-sign.

I cant see any justification for Hendrick. Sanderson's and McCallum will go back to Wolves and Norwich as appropriate.
If he'd accept QPR level wages, I'd want Gray. He doesnt do enough but he scores goals. A plus if we can't make a place for Charlie.

I suspect we'll sell at least 1 of the stars. Willock and/or Dieng are the ones in most demand.

Incoming
De Wijs instead of Sanderson, as a role reversal
Masterson will return and has to be close to a first team spot. Kelman less so.
2 younger, quicker wing backs. I hope Andy Belk has options on the radar
If not Kelman, can Armstrong step up?
Otherwise another striker. Can we afford anybody better than we have.
Can any of U23s step up? Drewe, SDM look most likely. Peddler, Flaherty, Alfa or somebody being let go by a PL club?

Lots of decisions for the management team. Hopefully that includes Warburton.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 22:29 - Apr 7 with 3813 viewsdavman

But who could we replace him with for £4m?

As Clive says, the best thing is that Scotland qualifies and he bags 2 or 3 goals and plays well then we'd be talking £7-8m,

Sorry to say I won't be holding my breath; he has been as underwhelming as I thought months ago. One purple patch and little else. Extremely disappointing...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 22:49 - Apr 7 with 3771 viewsozexile

We need some leadership in midfield. Apart from field no one can put a tackle in. If we think Dozzel and Amos are going to get us through a championship season we're deluded.
QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 22:59 - Apr 7 with 3739 viewsstainrods_elbow

I can't remember a more underwhelming forward line at QPR than those halcyon days of 2000-01, when those lethal athletes Koejoe, Dowie, Kiwomya, Pacquette and Nygong speared our head.

I would ditch both Ball (not good enough), Thomas (ditto) and Johansen (not fit enough, and also not good enough) right now, along with our candyfloss-haired veteran, lesbian no 9 and Mr 'Don't call me Andy' Gray, the man who puts the half back into arsed and then some. Ditto Dozzell (lightweight), Moses (definitely not touched by the Almighty) and Wallace (needs to go out to pasture). Sadly, Uncle may too well have shot his bolt.

Worth keeping are Seny, Dunne, Dickie, Chair (whose persistent limitations and frustrations do, however, show the failings of our coaching team), Willock, Amos, McCallum, Kakay and possibly Field. That's a (small) nucleus. Add two strikers, two wing backs/midfield creatives, an enforcer, two full backs and we might be back in business. Can't see it, though, can you?

The Board need to decide if they're going to support Warburton in the transfer market or say goodbye. At the moment, I'd be abstaining. He's spunked most of his credit with me up the wall these past two months - it's been that bad, and in fact worse. I don't think he's given up, but I think the players have, and that's a big V sign to us fans. To be honest, right now, I wouldn't pay to go and watch QPR - they don't deserve me!

The start of Mark's interview with Nick London post-Blades said it all to me with painful eloquence - one look to the heavens, another to his boots, and a growling 'I have to be careful what I say here' spoke volumes. I for one wish he'd be less careful, and tell us how he really feels about this over-protected, under-performing, ultimately gutless, careless and/or decrepit/unfit squad. The bad apples would be out the door, and those who care would agree and strive to prove themselves all over again next season. Mind you, that wouldn't be pro football, would it?
[Post edited 8 Apr 2022 0:07]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 05:15 - Apr 8 with 3585 viewsvanrrrr

If we are going 3 at the back again Wingbacks are the area we need to improve the most as they should often be the spare man… was a bit gutted we got Sanderson on loan rather than Giles who went to Blackburn

Buy or loan but pace , durability and getting up and down in those positions would improve us so much - need 3 in plus Moses as a back up , ship out the rest.
QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 07:00 - Apr 8 with 3486 viewsNorthernr

QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 22:59 - Apr 7 by stainrods_elbow

I can't remember a more underwhelming forward line at QPR than those halcyon days of 2000-01, when those lethal athletes Koejoe, Dowie, Kiwomya, Pacquette and Nygong speared our head.

I would ditch both Ball (not good enough), Thomas (ditto) and Johansen (not fit enough, and also not good enough) right now, along with our candyfloss-haired veteran, lesbian no 9 and Mr 'Don't call me Andy' Gray, the man who puts the half back into arsed and then some. Ditto Dozzell (lightweight), Moses (definitely not touched by the Almighty) and Wallace (needs to go out to pasture). Sadly, Uncle may too well have shot his bolt.

Worth keeping are Seny, Dunne, Dickie, Chair (whose persistent limitations and frustrations do, however, show the failings of our coaching team), Willock, Amos, McCallum, Kakay and possibly Field. That's a (small) nucleus. Add two strikers, two wing backs/midfield creatives, an enforcer, two full backs and we might be back in business. Can't see it, though, can you?

The Board need to decide if they're going to support Warburton in the transfer market or say goodbye. At the moment, I'd be abstaining. He's spunked most of his credit with me up the wall these past two months - it's been that bad, and in fact worse. I don't think he's given up, but I think the players have, and that's a big V sign to us fans. To be honest, right now, I wouldn't pay to go and watch QPR - they don't deserve me!

The start of Mark's interview with Nick London post-Blades said it all to me with painful eloquence - one look to the heavens, another to his boots, and a growling 'I have to be careful what I say here' spoke volumes. I for one wish he'd be less careful, and tell us how he really feels about this over-protected, under-performing, ultimately gutless, careless and/or decrepit/unfit squad. The bad apples would be out the door, and those who care would agree and strive to prove themselves all over again next season. Mind you, that wouldn't be pro football, would it?

Always worth pointing out that you can't "ditch" players who are under contract unless you can find a buyer to ditch them to. That is unless you're talking about using what precious little money we do have to spend, and you'd like to spend on nine players if I'm counting correctly, on paying their deals up.
QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 11:13 - Apr 8 with 3241 viewsngbqpr

First up, I am 100% pro-Warbs staying.

If he does, for me the biggest question is what our default formation is going to be...3 or 4 at the back.

Despite fans of his previous clubs telling us he had no plan B, he transformed us midway through last season (and kept his job) by switching to 3 at the back / wing backs. Last summer he then bulked up on wing backs.

However, none of our 4 regular wing backs will be in contract in a couple of months' time...and we still have players I'd argue were signed with MW's favoured 4231 in mind - eg Amos, Thomas, Willock too (for me the reason Amos and Thomas have had limited game time - Willock and Chair had to be accommodated, hence the 'two 10s' plan).

In terms of squad additions, we could then be looking primarily at two more defensive-minded full backs (tho with the ability to bomb forward, as we'd have x 2 CDMs).

The biggest question mark is then over Dickie and (if he stays) Barbet's suitability in a centre back partnership. Both have offered so much more in a 3.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 11:16 - Apr 8 with 3225 viewsderbyhoop

QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 07:00 - Apr 8 by Northernr

Always worth pointing out that you can't "ditch" players who are under contract unless you can find a buyer to ditch them to. That is unless you're talking about using what precious little money we do have to spend, and you'd like to spend on nine players if I'm counting correctly, on paying their deals up.

There's some who just don't/won't understand contracts.
Is it wilful ignorance?

If anybody thinks we're going to dispense with/replace 8 or 9 players they don't understand the financial situation either.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 11:31 - Apr 8 with 3206 viewsslmrstid

QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 22:59 - Apr 7 by stainrods_elbow

"Koejoe, Dowie, Kiwomya, Pacquette and Nygong"

I will just take exception to the use of Richard Pacquette's name here. He wasn't part of the 2000-01 side and only made his debut as an 18 year old in 2 games at the end of that year, so a bit harsh lumping him in with them.

And actually he was picking up quite a few goals in his first couple of pro seasons but for whatever reason was never quite able to kick on - I daresay the arrival of Thorpe and later Cureton in 03-04 finished him off at QPR. One of the weaknesses of Holloway back then was in my opinion a reluctance to use some of the younger players, but then he did fulfil his ultimate remit so what do I know.

The 2000-01 side really struggled without Rob Steiner - him and Peter Crouch as the main front two men might have made a difference. All water under the bridge now but who knows.

Iain Dowie was more or less finished by then as a player, but Chris Kiwomya, Sammy Koejoe and Michel Ngonge were all bloody useless that year.
QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 11:42 - Apr 8 with 3178 viewsAntti_Heinola

QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 17:17 - Apr 7 by Northernr

On the negative side, I think the accounts make it pretty clear we're going to have to sell somebody else for decent money again soon. In addition to that the performances second half of the season will have reduced value and interest in our players. You'd have been talking serious Premier League interest and money for somebody like Dickie, for example, if he'd maintained his August and September form, but he's dropped off massively.

At the same time, that market for Championship signings has basically disappeared with Covid. You don't see (m)any of those £2-5m moves from one Championship club to another, really, any more. You'll get big money for Eze, Bowen, Brenan Johnson, and you'll see players moving for below a million and on frees, but not a lot of that in between at the moment. And that's a problem because I'd say almost all of our sellable assets are potentially in that inbetween bit atm. You're basically relying on a newly promoted or freshly relegated side showing an interest, Bournemouth might give you £4m for Keiffer Moore, but that's only half a dozen buyers.

Another negative, obviously we're struggling up front again, the hardest and most expensive bit to get right. And we've committed contracts and money into the future to Austin and Johansen, who are looking now like a bit of a millstone to us.

On the positive side, it's a good nucleus. I'd keep barbet if he wants to stay, bring De Wijs back, and then that's your keeper, centre backs, Sam field, chair, willock and dykes set and ready to go. I don't see this 'major surgery' everybody is talking about. Job one is to decide if we're sticking with the back three, and if we are then priority 1,2,3,4,5,6 and plan A, B, C, D and E has to be two new, young, quick wing backs. We have to get some pace into this team. Our wing backs are basically all now done. I wouldn't renew Adomah or Wallace, McCallum I might have back but let's assume not, Moses very much on the maybe pile, Nico taken out to the woods at night and released, Kakay cover.

If we're going to go back to a 4-2-3-1 then it's about adding pace to the 3 bit of that.

Pace pace pace. It would transform this side. Just a couple of quick players.

Agree - I don't think it's major surgery, but let's hypothetically say we lose:

Adomah
Wallace
McCallum
Moses
Dieng
Willock
Hendrick
Sanderson
Gray
And likely one of Barbet or De Wijs

At a minimum, therefore, we would likely require: 1 CB, 1 GK (actually probably two, because Archer was one year, right?), potentially 4 wingbacks!, at least one number 10, and 1 striker. That's 8 signings. It's not major surgery, but it's not exactly a local anaesthetic either.

Bare bones.

QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 11:54 - Apr 8 with 3150 viewsBazzeR

As spending money in the summer transfer window could a real issue, I would like to think Aaron Drewe on the right and Moses on the left could plug the holes in the WB positions.
QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 11:56 - Apr 8 with 3140 viewsNorthernr

QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 11:31 - Apr 8 by slmrstid

"Koejoe, Dowie, Kiwomya, Pacquette and Nygong"

I will just take exception to the use of Richard Pacquette's name here. He wasn't part of the 2000-01 side and only made his debut as an 18 year old in 2 games at the end of that year, so a bit harsh lumping him in with them.

And actually he was picking up quite a few goals in his first couple of pro seasons but for whatever reason was never quite able to kick on - I daresay the arrival of Thorpe and later Cureton in 03-04 finished him off at QPR. One of the weaknesses of Holloway back then was in my opinion a reluctance to use some of the younger players, but then he did fulfil his ultimate remit so what do I know.

The 2000-01 side really struggled without Rob Steiner - him and Peter Crouch as the main front two men might have made a difference. All water under the bridge now but who knows.

Iain Dowie was more or less finished by then as a player, but Chris Kiwomya, Sammy Koejoe and Michel Ngonge were all bloody useless that year.

I loved Rob Steiner. So effective. If him and Kiwomya had stayed fit in 2000/01 with Crouch as cover we wouldn't have had a problem. Furlong was a great idea on loan to cover Steiner, but he then also immediately got injured.
QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 13:59 - Apr 8 with 2991 viewsstainrods_elbow

QPR - BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON on 07:00 - Apr 8 by Northernr

Fair point of course, Clive, but I'm assuming we could find buyers for at least some of them. Austin's contract should be paid up regardless on moral grounds if nothing else, and Jojo should be offered terms as well. Uncle and Wallace are out of contract, I believe, while Gray and Hendrick are loans.

And, yes, we do/will need a minimum of 6-8 new players, I'd say, if we're going to compete next season, starting with at least 2 and quite possibly 3 strikers, and that' s assuming we hold onto Willock, Dieng and Chair. As I've pointed out, Gray and Hendrick will and should go back to their parent clubs, and so might McCallum, even though we should try to hold onto him. If anyone seriously thinks Uncle, Wallace and Austin, for starters, are going to somehow segue into serious professional athletes for us next season, they're delusional.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2022 14:11]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024