Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kicking off in Strady 18:53 - Aug 14 with 14021 viewsshingle

Watching a live stream video of it now Police inciting things by the look of it four of them forcefully grabbing and arresting an old man who has to be in his seventies and now they have realised he was the wrong guy and let the poor sod go crazy times.
Kicking off in Strady on 09:47 - Aug 24 with 1763 viewsWingstandwood

Kicking off in Strady on 00:21 - Aug 24 by ReslovenSwan1

Immigration what is the issue for British people ?

a) Too Muslim
b) Too male
c) Too gay
d) Too old / too young
e) Too dark skinned
f) Too poorly educated
g) Too well educated
h) Too slow to integrate
i) Too poor
j) Too exploitative of loopholes to abetter funded life.

None of these things? . Is it just about resources?.

Well I guess that when it comes to people with intelligence, background and common sense, its vastly more about actual ability to cope and 'resources' required for the "to every action there is an opposite and equal reaction and consequence(s) of" effect.

Just like in 2018 when (they know what they are talking about!) 'professionals' at Ty Felin G.P surgery were alarmed at reports that 17,500 new houses were planned in the surgery's locality.

Now it was never mentioned to them where the new unknown (just projected numbers) inhabitants would be from arriving from, or what their ethnicity, religion or background(s) would be. Numbers and ability to meet increasing demand was/is number one priority here.

But? A surgery that often closes its triage phone line within 5 minutes of its allocated 2 hours operating time? Would be closing its service a lot more, and a lot earlier with thousands of new/extra patients signed up.

Basic maths and science? The more weight that is forced upon something that its not designed to carry means a guaranteed catastrophic crisis/situation ahead, because things were already appalling in the first place.

But don't worry man-child placard waving UNISON man/lady, ivory tower WOKE civil servants, money grabbing lawyers and cloud-cuckoo-land student activist warriors for example? They have absolutely no concern about any catastrophe's ahead because houses offering free accommodation and G.P's grow on trees especially when funded with other peoples imaginary Monopoly board money!!!!
[Post edited 24 Aug 2023 12:01]

Argus!

Kicking off in Strady on 10:31 - Aug 24 with 1723 viewsGwyn737

Kicking off in Strady on 00:21 - Aug 24 by ReslovenSwan1

Immigration what is the issue for British people ?

a) Too Muslim
b) Too male
c) Too gay
d) Too old / too young
e) Too dark skinned
f) Too poorly educated
g) Too well educated
h) Too slow to integrate
i) Too poor
j) Too exploitative of loopholes to abetter funded life.

None of these things? . Is it just about resources?.

It can’t be ‘b’ as since it was announced that the hotel will only be taking in families not just young men, nobody has mentioned it.
Kicking off in Strady on 11:26 - Aug 26 with 1560 viewsKilkennyjack

Kicking off in Strady on 09:47 - Aug 24 by Wingstandwood

Well I guess that when it comes to people with intelligence, background and common sense, its vastly more about actual ability to cope and 'resources' required for the "to every action there is an opposite and equal reaction and consequence(s) of" effect.

Just like in 2018 when (they know what they are talking about!) 'professionals' at Ty Felin G.P surgery were alarmed at reports that 17,500 new houses were planned in the surgery's locality.

Now it was never mentioned to them where the new unknown (just projected numbers) inhabitants would be from arriving from, or what their ethnicity, religion or background(s) would be. Numbers and ability to meet increasing demand was/is number one priority here.

But? A surgery that often closes its triage phone line within 5 minutes of its allocated 2 hours operating time? Would be closing its service a lot more, and a lot earlier with thousands of new/extra patients signed up.

Basic maths and science? The more weight that is forced upon something that its not designed to carry means a guaranteed catastrophic crisis/situation ahead, because things were already appalling in the first place.

But don't worry man-child placard waving UNISON man/lady, ivory tower WOKE civil servants, money grabbing lawyers and cloud-cuckoo-land student activist warriors for example? They have absolutely no concern about any catastrophe's ahead because houses offering free accommodation and G.P's grow on trees especially when funded with other peoples imaginary Monopoly board money!!!!

The Liz Truss budget cost us £30 billion.

That would have paid all asylum seekers housing costs for 15 years.

Its basically that people are scared because the MSM tell them to be scared.
The BBC in Calais every night before the Brexit vote was quite deliberate.

Beware of the Risen People

Kicking off in Strady on 13:45 - Aug 26 with 1530 viewsKeithHaynes

Kicking off in Strady on 11:26 - Aug 26 by Kilkennyjack

The Liz Truss budget cost us £30 billion.

That would have paid all asylum seekers housing costs for 15 years.

Its basically that people are scared because the MSM tell them to be scared.
The BBC in Calais every night before the Brexit vote was quite deliberate.

I spent a good while thinking MSM was something to do with Microsoft word.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Kicking off in Strady on 19:53 - Aug 26 with 1486 viewsmajorraglan

Kicking off in Strady on 09:47 - Aug 24 by Wingstandwood

In most parts of the U.K. there is a GP to patient ratio between 1,300 and 3,000 - a development of this magnitude should have seen a new school, new sewerage treatment works and a new doctors surgery built, - the developers Section 106 should have paid for all this. I’ve no knowledge of this particular matter, but in other areas of the country Sevtion 106 money doesn’t always end up where it should!
Kicking off in Strady on 20:35 - Aug 26 with 1473 viewsWingstandwood

Kicking off in Strady on 19:53 - Aug 26 by majorraglan

In most parts of the U.K. there is a GP to patient ratio between 1,300 and 3,000 - a development of this magnitude should have seen a new school, new sewerage treatment works and a new doctors surgery built, - the developers Section 106 should have paid for all this. I’ve no knowledge of this particular matter, but in other areas of the country Sevtion 106 money doesn’t always end up where it should!

Ty Felin had a patient list of 11,000 in 2018, it had seen a significant signed-up patient list increase of 1,500 extra patients from five years prior. Gorseinon G.P's did not show any optimism whatsoever about increased G.P surgery's to meet demand. Hence their alarm!!!!

From that projected figure 4,500 houses were to be be built very close and within Ty Felin surgery patient list area. All other G.P surgeries in Swansea area would then be expected to take a share from what was left from the 17.500.

17,100 was proposed and reported, but even more house builds were anticipated because of private single house builds coming from members of the general public outside of typical housing development organisation's/businesses.

Argus!

Kicking off in Strady on 13:03 - Aug 29 with 1342 viewsWingstandwood

QUOTE "EPIDEMIC LEVELS".

And what have I been repeatedly banging on about regarding undocumented small boat arrivals/unknowns and criminals flooding the U.K and South Wales streets with drugs by previously mentioning mass arrests in South Wales hey!

Those aforementioned previous arrests that I was on about? Well these were some of the very guys I was on about!!!!

QUOTE: "Thomas Stanway, for Martin Hidri, said the defendant had entered the UK in a small boat from France".

"All refugees welcome" and Care For Calais types my a**e!!!! "To every action there is a opposite and equal reaction with consequences of".

And to think idiots want the abandonment of border control and fast tracking process to aid and abette even more criminals.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/cannabis-farms-run-albanian-crimin

Argus!

Kicking off in Strady on 13:43 - Aug 29 with 1296 viewsGwyn737

Kicking off in Strady on 13:03 - Aug 29 by Wingstandwood

QUOTE "EPIDEMIC LEVELS".

And what have I been repeatedly banging on about regarding undocumented small boat arrivals/unknowns and criminals flooding the U.K and South Wales streets with drugs by previously mentioning mass arrests in South Wales hey!

Those aforementioned previous arrests that I was on about? Well these were some of the very guys I was on about!!!!

QUOTE: "Thomas Stanway, for Martin Hidri, said the defendant had entered the UK in a small boat from France".

"All refugees welcome" and Care For Calais types my a**e!!!! "To every action there is a opposite and equal reaction with consequences of".

And to think idiots want the abandonment of border control and fast tracking process to aid and abette even more criminals.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/cannabis-farms-run-albanian-crimin

Successful outcome.

Illegal immigrants enter the country illegally, they’re caught and sent back to Albania who we have a return agreement in place. Shows what can be achieved if we weren’t so busy pretending to be tough while spending a fortune.

Out of the Albanians who applied for asylum last year, about half were granted, the majority for women and children. 12% overall we’re subject to human trafficing.

You still seem unable to show who these extremely powerful ‘All refugees welcome’ people are.

You seem to be obsessed with Care4Calais. Here’s their website https://care4calais.org/. Find me the bits where they call for open borders?

I can’t seem to see it. The first video on the front page is about stopping the boats and putting traffickers out of action.

Fast processing is a good thing. If a legal claim they stay, if not, then they shouldn’t be able to.

Edit in addition: still nobody has commented on the change to families from single men at Stradey when this was originally held up as the big issue. Speaks volumes.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2023 13:44]
Login to get fewer ads

Kicking off in Strady on 14:07 - Aug 29 with 1271 viewsWingstandwood

Kicking off in Strady on 13:43 - Aug 29 by Gwyn737

Successful outcome.

Illegal immigrants enter the country illegally, they’re caught and sent back to Albania who we have a return agreement in place. Shows what can be achieved if we weren’t so busy pretending to be tough while spending a fortune.

Out of the Albanians who applied for asylum last year, about half were granted, the majority for women and children. 12% overall we’re subject to human trafficing.

You still seem unable to show who these extremely powerful ‘All refugees welcome’ people are.

You seem to be obsessed with Care4Calais. Here’s their website https://care4calais.org/. Find me the bits where they call for open borders?

I can’t seem to see it. The first video on the front page is about stopping the boats and putting traffickers out of action.

Fast processing is a good thing. If a legal claim they stay, if not, then they shouldn’t be able to.

Edit in addition: still nobody has commented on the change to families from single men at Stradey when this was originally held up as the big issue. Speaks volumes.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2023 13:44]

Argus!

Kicking off in Strady on 23:46 - Aug 30 with 1108 viewshowenjack

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/belgium-halts-shelter-for-single-men-seekin
Kicking off in Strady on 17:30 - Aug 31 with 1020 viewsWingstandwood

Kicking off in Strady on 23:46 - Aug 30 by howenjack

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/belgium-halts-shelter-for-single-men-seekin

I watched an extremely grown-up, streetwise and rational female U.S politician who said the more illegal entrants that are encouraged, supported and housed in New York the more that will come after that. Not rocket science!!!!

There is a 'Siena College' poll about the New York crisis that backs up my opinion about "ALL refugees are welcome" types who are well and truly the biggest bunch of thicko clowns imaginable.

This poll shows that 36% want New York to accept even MORE migrants despite the fact that New York's mayor has stated that “this is the greatest humanitarian crisis that this city has ever witnessed”, along with his pleas for the president to declare a national state of emergency.

And that very same poll showed that 82% were fully aware that there is “a serious problem” in the first place.

Rule one: “learn from the catastrophic lunacy of others”….Rule two: “Do not forget rule one”.

Argus!

Kicking off in Strady on 18:22 - Aug 31 with 992 viewshowenjack

Kicking off in Strady on 17:30 - Aug 31 by Wingstandwood

I watched an extremely grown-up, streetwise and rational female U.S politician who said the more illegal entrants that are encouraged, supported and housed in New York the more that will come after that. Not rocket science!!!!

There is a 'Siena College' poll about the New York crisis that backs up my opinion about "ALL refugees are welcome" types who are well and truly the biggest bunch of thicko clowns imaginable.

This poll shows that 36% want New York to accept even MORE migrants despite the fact that New York's mayor has stated that “this is the greatest humanitarian crisis that this city has ever witnessed”, along with his pleas for the president to declare a national state of emergency.

And that very same poll showed that 82% were fully aware that there is “a serious problem” in the first place.

Rule one: “learn from the catastrophic lunacy of others”….Rule two: “Do not forget rule one”.

Here's one country that hasn't learned rule 1

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/sweden-hit-by-four-explosions-in-an-hour-as
Kicking off in Strady on 18:28 - Aug 31 with 988 viewsWingstandwood

Kicking off in Strady on 18:22 - Aug 31 by howenjack

Here's one country that hasn't learned rule 1

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/sweden-hit-by-four-explosions-in-an-hour-as

Dreadful, a case of unidentified 'unknowns' are a major threat to the national security of any country they enter! But remember "ALL refugees welcome" as the placard/banner says.

Headline/QUOTE:
"FBI scrambling to track migrants who entered US with help of ISIS-linked smuggler"
https://nypost.com/2023/08/29/migrants-entered-us-with-help-of-smuggler-who-has-

https://talk.tv/news/23896/mi6-spy-illegal-immigration-makes-britain-vulnerable-

Argus!

Kicking off in Strady on 18:31 - Aug 31 with 985 viewsonehunglow

Kicking off in Strady on 18:28 - Aug 31 by Wingstandwood

Dreadful, a case of unidentified 'unknowns' are a major threat to the national security of any country they enter! But remember "ALL refugees welcome" as the placard/banner says.

Headline/QUOTE:
"FBI scrambling to track migrants who entered US with help of ISIS-linked smuggler"
https://nypost.com/2023/08/29/migrants-entered-us-with-help-of-smuggler-who-has-

https://talk.tv/news/23896/mi6-spy-illegal-immigration-makes-britain-vulnerable-

Imagine inviting any complete stranger into your home,then giving free food and lodgings ad finitum

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Kicking off in Strady on 18:39 - Aug 31 with 982 viewsWingstandwood

Kicking off in Strady on 18:31 - Aug 31 by onehunglow

Imagine inviting any complete stranger into your home,then giving free food and lodgings ad finitum

It's going from bad to worse! When you provide someone who has arrived on U.K soil illegally via small boat with what is described as "luxury accommodation" does that deter other likeminded individuals from coming, or does it encourage even more unsustainable numbers to come?

All grown-up's outside of man-child lefty lunacy know the bleeding-bloody-obvious answer to that.

https://www.itv.com/news/calendar/2023-08-31/students-told-to-find-new-homes-as-

Argus!

Kicking off in Strady on 10:45 - Sep 2 with 873 viewsWingstandwood

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/sexual-assault-young-woman-swansea

"The barrister claimed that cultural differences between the woman and the defendant - who had been granted refugee status in the U.K in 2021 - may have played its part."

And this is why border control and vetting is so vital. And like I have mentioned on previous occasions if you import criminality you get criminality as an end result.

Argus!

Kicking off in Strady on 10:57 - Sep 2 with 861 viewsonehunglow

Kicking off in Strady on 10:45 - Sep 2 by Wingstandwood

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/sexual-assault-young-woman-swansea

"The barrister claimed that cultural differences between the woman and the defendant - who had been granted refugee status in the U.K in 2021 - may have played its part."

And this is why border control and vetting is so vital. And like I have mentioned on previous occasions if you import criminality you get criminality as an end result.

The barrister…
Stopped reading after that

Kicking off in Strady on 17:54 - Sep 2 with 803 viewsshingle

Does anybody believe that there is a strong possibility that if things continue as they are that our Grandchildren or there children will be down on there knees praying to Allah or having to fight to regain British laws and cultures, also hearing a lot of statements now going around saying when you mix cultures you end up with no culture, worrying times.
Kicking off in Strady on 18:44 - Sep 2 with 788 viewsonehunglow

Kicking off in Strady on 17:54 - Sep 2 by shingle

Does anybody believe that there is a strong possibility that if things continue as they are that our Grandchildren or there children will be down on there knees praying to Allah or having to fight to regain British laws and cultures, also hearing a lot of statements now going around saying when you mix cultures you end up with no culture, worrying times.

If you are white and living in Bradford,it is different planet to living in Swansea or Merthyr

Kicking off in Strady on 20:17 - Sep 2 with 768 viewsKilkennyjack

Kicking off in Strady on 17:54 - Sep 2 by shingle

No.

Beware of the Risen People

Kicking off in Strady on 08:12 - Sep 3 with 726 viewsBoundy

Kicking off in Strady on 20:17 - Sep 2 by Kilkennyjack

No.

Then you're not very intelligent if you think otherwise .CHRISTmas nativity is no longer held in many schools , reference to CHRISTmas is now purely a holiday. Churches are closing at a rate not previously seen and as the Christian population declines then other faiths mainly Muslim will become the predominate and with it an influence on every day living .Not today nor tomorrow but it will happen .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Kicking off in Strady on 13:03 - Sep 3 with 668 viewshowenjack

Kicking off in Strady on 10:57 - Sep 2 by onehunglow

The barrister…
Stopped reading after that

Getting closer OHL .....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12469425/Our-sleepy-village-streets-ove
Kicking off in Strady on 14:19 - Sep 3 with 641 viewsGwyn737

Kicking off in Strady on 08:12 - Sep 3 by Boundy

Then you're not very intelligent if you think otherwise .CHRISTmas nativity is no longer held in many schools , reference to CHRISTmas is now purely a holiday. Churches are closing at a rate not previously seen and as the Christian population declines then other faiths mainly Muslim will become the predominate and with it an influence on every day living .Not today nor tomorrow but it will happen .

Tbf I don’t think churches are closing due to immigration. It’s rapidly falling numbers over a long period of time.

There are schools that don’t do the nativity but it’s not the norm. I don’t they the Christmas is under threat thing rings true. Not at a national level anyway.
Kicking off in Strady on 14:49 - Sep 3 with 631 viewsBoundy

Kicking off in Strady on 14:19 - Sep 3 by Gwyn737

Tbf I don’t think churches are closing due to immigration. It’s rapidly falling numbers over a long period of time.

There are schools that don’t do the nativity but it’s not the norm. I don’t they the Christmas is under threat thing rings true. Not at a national level anyway.

I never said they were , the indigenous population are becoming more secular as the years pass, those who follow the Muslim faith who are predominantly 1st 2nd generation are much more proactive in following that particular religion. When you consider the likes of KFC and subway for example now only provide halal meat in their produce , just to cater for Muslims then you can appreciate the impact the faith is having on society, I appreciate most wouldn't care but its an example of the minority being catered for .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Kicking off in Strady on 14:55 - Sep 3 with 618 viewsGwyn737

Kicking off in Strady on 14:49 - Sep 3 by Boundy

I never said they were , the indigenous population are becoming more secular as the years pass, those who follow the Muslim faith who are predominantly 1st 2nd generation are much more proactive in following that particular religion. When you consider the likes of KFC and subway for example now only provide halal meat in their produce , just to cater for Muslims then you can appreciate the impact the faith is having on society, I appreciate most wouldn't care but its an example of the minority being catered for .

Apologies if it’s came across like that - not my intention 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024