Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kicking off in Strady 18:53 - Aug 14 with 14025 viewsshingle

Watching a live stream video of it now Police inciting things by the look of it four of them forcefully grabbing and arresting an old man who has to be in his seventies and now they have realised he was the wrong guy and let the poor sod go crazy times.
Kicking off in Strady on 11:59 - Sep 15 with 555 viewsGwyn737

Kicking off in Strady on 11:34 - Sep 15 by Boundy

Taken form the UK governments web page

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/illegal-migration-bill-factsheets/saf

"Which nationalities has the UK helped – other than Afghans, Ukrainians, and Hong- Kongers?
Our safe and legal routes have provided refuge for people from all over the world.

The top nationalities on resettlement routes from 2015 to 2022 include people from Syria, Iraq, Sudan and Somalia.

The top nationalities who have come to the UK through the Family Reunion route from 2015 to 2022 include people from Syria, Eritrea, Iran, Sudan and Pakistan.

Data on the nationalities that have come to the UK through our safe and legal routes can be seen in the Quarterly Immigration Statistics

Thats the page I got my stats from. They still stand.

If you include the 44,659 from the family reunion grants its still less than 20% coming from areas other than the three places mentioned.

I didn't include them originally as I don't know whether the family reunion grant inclused HK, Afhanistan and Ukraine.
Kicking off in Strady on 13:16 - Sep 15 with 536 viewsBoundy

Kicking off in Strady on 11:59 - Sep 15 by Gwyn737

Thats the page I got my stats from. They still stand.

If you include the 44,659 from the family reunion grants its still less than 20% coming from areas other than the three places mentioned.

I didn't include them originally as I don't know whether the family reunion grant inclused HK, Afhanistan and Ukraine.

I'm certainly not sure of the details but we can agree that there is a process to follow which includes the main countries where these illegal migrants hail from and if so then why should theses people circumnavigate a system which exists , albeit a slow ponderous one .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Kicking off in Strady on 22:41 - Sep 15 with 486 viewsWingstandwood

The BBC repotting this hey?

"The deputy prime minister describes it as an invasion"

It is an "Act of war"

"it mean's collapse of Italian society"..... And is " is death the of Europe"

WOKE loons hey!

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024