Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Duff 19:46 - Aug 26 with 2428 viewsangryjack

Is clueless
Duff on 19:55 - Aug 26 with 2392 viewsFireboy2

🤣🤣🤣
Duff on 20:46 - Aug 26 with 2263 viewsangryjack

Duff on 19:55 - Aug 26 by Fireboy2

🤣🤣🤣

Why you laughing his formation and tactics and instructions as what players are following are clueless
Duff on 21:04 - Aug 26 with 2229 viewsFireboy2

Duff on 20:46 - Aug 26 by angryjack

Why you laughing his formation and tactics and instructions as what players are following are clueless

4 games gone, ffs wind your neck in you drama queen.
Duff on 21:08 - Aug 26 with 2211 viewsonehunglow

Duff on 20:46 - Aug 26 by angryjack

Nah.
We have players who persist in letting us down by being effete.
Until Duff can get rid, we have to hope we can get by .
Grimes a perfect example .
Yet,he signs a new contract being seen as a must have player.
Piroe was a must have as he will be missed.
Grimes would never be missed .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Duff on 21:26 - Aug 26 with 2170 viewsguthrieintherain

How do you know thought you had a self imposed ban

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Duff on 23:19 - Aug 26 with 1961 viewsRichardO

Allen, Grimes and Cooper has been the best midfield set up I've seen so far in competitive home games this season but that was against Northampton, will be very interesting to see the team for the Tuesday Cup game presume Fulton will be rested and so will Patino, Key will also be rested for Tjoe-A-On or would that be Naughton again?
Duff on 00:30 - Aug 27 with 1890 viewsowainglyndwr

Duff on 21:04 - Aug 26 by Fireboy2

4 games gone, ffs wind your neck in you drama queen.

I think he C@,cked up today, we had them on the ropes , and thier manager was tacitly better with his changes a formation
It's looking like a Duff appointment
Duff on 06:56 - Aug 27 with 1773 viewsangryjack

Duff on 21:26 - Aug 26 by guthrieintherain

How do you know thought you had a self imposed ban

Watched it up the club I go too,and its not just md..
Login to get fewer ads

Duff on 07:26 - Aug 27 with 1752 viewsSullutaCreturned

Duff on 06:56 - Aug 27 by angryjack

Watched it up the club I go too,and its not just md..

It's 4 games in mun. Just look at it fairly. The new manager has come here to adjust our style AND to integrate several new players. We have just lost Piroe too.

Calling him clueless so soon is just, well, clueless.

We probably won't see much improvement for at least anther month, maybe 6/7 more games.

Duff arrived to see an unbalanced squad that had 2 years of Martinball, give the guy a fair chance. The way I've heard it, he didn't start off great at Cheltenham or Barnsley but the results came.

Patience.

I will say I groaned when Pato came on, I just don't rate him; I also thought Kuharevich shoulld have been on sooner but if I had all the answers I'd be in a dugout somewhere.
Duff on 07:36 - Aug 27 with 1746 viewsangryjack

Duff on 07:26 - Aug 27 by SullutaCreturned

It's 4 games in mun. Just look at it fairly. The new manager has come here to adjust our style AND to integrate several new players. We have just lost Piroe too.

Calling him clueless so soon is just, well, clueless.

We probably won't see much improvement for at least anther month, maybe 6/7 more games.

Duff arrived to see an unbalanced squad that had 2 years of Martinball, give the guy a fair chance. The way I've heard it, he didn't start off great at Cheltenham or Barnsley but the results came.

Patience.

I will say I groaned when Pato came on, I just don't rate him; I also thought Kuharevich shoulld have been on sooner but if I had all the answers I'd be in a dugout somewhere.

Can't see what he's trying to do though,if he's trying to put his style on our play I can't see what he's trying to do,long throw ins long balls in channel ,no hold up play bringing midfielders into play it's just like he says go out do what you want,thats the impression im getting as there serms to be no substance or style..
Duff on 08:19 - Aug 27 with 1696 viewsSullutaCreturned

Duff on 07:36 - Aug 27 by angryjack

Can't see what he's trying to do though,if he's trying to put his style on our play I can't see what he's trying to do,long throw ins long balls in channel ,no hold up play bringing midfielders into play it's just like he says go out do what you want,thats the impression im getting as there serms to be no substance or style..

There are a few "first choice" players I'd like to see replaced. By firt choice I include the subs bench. Darling, Pato, Naughton and Fisher to start with.

Duff is still building his squad, it looks very much like there will be more additions as well as maybe seeing Wood move on.

When the window shuts and then another month or so, about ten games, that's when I'll start to judge.

We're all different.
Duff on 08:39 - Aug 27 with 1660 viewsSgorioFruit

when we offered Naughton a new contract, well that just shows exactly where we are at this present moment.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Duff on 08:47 - Aug 27 with 1653 viewsraynor94

Duff on 07:36 - Aug 27 by angryjack

It looks like Davis is being brought in to hold the ball up top

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Duff on 09:15 - Aug 27 with 1598 viewsangryjack

Duff on 08:47 - Aug 27 by raynor94

But thing is there will bd no midfielder runners off him if we do as he plays 3 defensive midfielders ,no out and out number 10 as he plays an extra forward..his style is qyestionable
Duff on 10:14 - Aug 27 with 1522 viewsFireboy2

Duff on 00:30 - Aug 27 by owainglyndwr

I think he C@,cked up today, we had them on the ropes , and thier manager was tacitly better with his changes a formation
It's looking like a Duff appointment

Agreed O, duff was out thought and didn't make substitutions early enough to combat lowes substitutions.
Duff on 10:15 - Aug 27 with 1519 viewsDr_Winston

He's not doing himself any favours by repeatedly selecting Grimes and Fulton then grumbling about us being unable to maintain pace and tempo.

Whilst Fulton does occasionally get forward, "Matty" has repeatedly proven himself over a number of years to be utterly inacapable of consistently playing fast paced football.

It's like selecting Leon Knight upfront and complaining that we're not winning anything in the air. It's nonsensical, and it has to stop.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Duff on 10:21 - Aug 27 with 1503 viewsFireboy2

Duff on 08:47 - Aug 27 by raynor94

And he's quick.
Duff on 10:33 - Aug 27 with 1486 viewsmagicdaps10

Duff isn't clueless but he needs the tools, the right tools and not just some of the tools we saw or have seen this season thus far in a Swansea shirt 😂

Keinan Davis alongside Yates will make a huge difference. Davis is capable of getting 10/15 goals, Yates can certainly hit that 20 mark.
Hopefully a bit of creativity brought in to replace Patterson.
A left wing back who is able to get forward and also play in a solid back 4(it will happen).
Key moved to the right and Ashby backing up and utilised on the right of a 3 when used.
A new centre half.

The good thing is that what we need is clear and stands out like a sore thumb, we have a good week to strengthen.........we start worrying if its not produced, history suggests that this might happen but I believe they would be clowns not to get it done.
I'm confident it will get done and Duff will get what's required.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Duff on 11:06 - Aug 27 with 1434 viewsFireboy2

Duff on 10:15 - Aug 27 by Dr_Winston

He's not doing himself any favours by repeatedly selecting Grimes and Fulton then grumbling about us being unable to maintain pace and tempo.

Whilst Fulton does occasionally get forward, "Matty" has repeatedly proven himself over a number of years to be utterly inacapable of consistently playing fast paced football.

It's like selecting Leon Knight upfront and complaining that we're not winning anything in the air. It's nonsensical, and it has to stop.

Was saying the same thing yesterday, allen should start and grimes to push forward.
Duff on 11:13 - Aug 27 with 1415 viewsonehunglow

Duff on 10:33 - Aug 27 by magicdaps10

Duff isn't clueless but he needs the tools, the right tools and not just some of the tools we saw or have seen this season thus far in a Swansea shirt 😂

Keinan Davis alongside Yates will make a huge difference. Davis is capable of getting 10/15 goals, Yates can certainly hit that 20 mark.
Hopefully a bit of creativity brought in to replace Patterson.
A left wing back who is able to get forward and also play in a solid back 4(it will happen).
Key moved to the right and Ashby backing up and utilised on the right of a 3 when used.
A new centre half.

The good thing is that what we need is clear and stands out like a sore thumb, we have a good week to strengthen.........we start worrying if its not produced, history suggests that this might happen but I believe they would be clowns not to get it done.
I'm confident it will get done and Duff will get what's required.

For once I’m optimistic they will.
Davis addition would be significant .
He and Patino might change our mindset of now.

Get it done

Duff on 11:43 - Aug 27 with 1377 viewsmagicdaps10

Duff on 11:13 - Aug 27 by onehunglow

For once I’m optimistic they will.
Davis addition would be significant .
He and Patino might change our mindset of now.

Get it done

Pace and creativity the next step.

Looks like Pato has thrown another strop and Duff isn't along with a few others prepared to take anymore of it.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Duff on 16:58 - Aug 27 with 1230 viewsDr_Winston

Duff on 11:06 - Aug 27 by Fireboy2

Was saying the same thing yesterday, allen should start and grimes to push forward.

Allen/Fulton or Grimes sitting deep. Allen if available. Either one of the other two if not. Patino in the middle. A new #10.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Duff on 17:02 - Aug 27 with 1225 viewsonehunglow

Duff on 11:43 - Aug 27 by magicdaps10

Pace and creativity the next step.

Looks like Pato has thrown another strop and Duff isn't along with a few others prepared to take anymore of it.

I must have missed that daps.
Pato ( great person) should already be nowhere near our club

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024