Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff tickets on general sale 10:40 - Feb 29 with 13883 viewsPlankton

Will we sell out?
Cardiff tickets on general sale on 09:13 - Mar 3 with 1636 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 00:33 - Mar 3 by owainglyndwr

Yeh very quiet for once , it was your cup final , lost so many times your guts had fallen out of your pants

One thing about football, things always change…..nice to shut you lot up for once, in fact it was like you had no fans in the 28000 crowd.
Cardiff tickets on general sale on 09:17 - Mar 3 with 1625 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 07:55 - Mar 3 by felixstowe_jack

If you are only considering the last 20 years then clearly Swansea are the better team finishing above you year after year and winning a major trophy as well as 7 years in PL.

Weren’t we a league above you for most of the 0’s? Until 2007/8? Then of course there were the 7 seasons, lest we forget but seems like it all fell to pieces….anyway you digress we were talking crowds not success. Amazing we can pull 28000 whilst being utter shiiiite though eh? Imagine if we had a decent owner and a run of good managers like you lot did? In fact, don’t bother it’s scary
Cardiff tickets on general sale on 09:22 - Mar 3 with 1619 views1983

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 09:13 - Mar 3 by bennytheblue

One thing about football, things always change…..nice to shut you lot up for once, in fact it was like you had no fans in the 28000 crowd.

We have turned up a so many times on and off the field against you lot even Double Doubes and you lot keep barking about how much you don't care blah blah blah...I suppose some Jacks just lose interest in you if you don't want to play.

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 09:41 - Mar 3 with 1595 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 09:17 - Mar 3 by bennytheblue

Weren’t we a league above you for most of the 0’s? Until 2007/8? Then of course there were the 7 seasons, lest we forget but seems like it all fell to pieces….anyway you digress we were talking crowds not success. Amazing we can pull 28000 whilst being utter shiiiite though eh? Imagine if we had a decent owner and a run of good managers like you lot did? In fact, don’t bother it’s scary

I could dig out some attendances that really do display Cardiff as the worst supported side between the two clubs. But I’m driving through France.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 10:03 - Mar 3 with 1571 views1983

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 09:41 - Mar 3 by KeithHaynes

I could dig out some attendances that really do display Cardiff as the worst supported side between the two clubs. But I’m driving through France.

Ah main land Europe I remember it well watching Swansea City there Greece, France,Sweden,Switzerland,Spain and on and on the last time little old cardiff city were there some bloke called Charles was married to some bird called Diana.

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 11:31 - Mar 3 with 1498 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 09:17 - Mar 3 by bennytheblue

English Pyramid including all League and Cup Matches

Swansea won 33
Drawn 18
Cardiff won 24

Number of doubles
Swansea two
Cardiff Nil
[Post edited 3 Mar 11:32]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 18:13 - Mar 3 with 1386 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 09:41 - Mar 3 by KeithHaynes

Nah…..that’s not even a worthy contest these days and never really has been Keith. Even though you just had your glory years
Cardiff tickets on general sale on 20:50 - Mar 3 with 1300 viewsvetchonian

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 18:13 - Mar 3 by bennytheblue

Nah…..that’s not even a worthy contest these days and never really has been Keith. Even though you just had your glory years

you lot only come outnof the woodwork when you are winning......come a week Saturday you will all be back under your stones.....never mind it won't be long until its been a 100 years since your clubs finest hour......

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 20:55 - Mar 3 with 1296 viewsBoundy

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 09:13 - Mar 3 by bennytheblue

I thought you said you never attend games anymore ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 21:06 - Mar 3 with 1291 viewsDr_Winston

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 20:50 - Mar 3 by vetchonian

you lot only come outnof the woodwork when you are winning......come a week Saturday you will all be back under your stones.....never mind it won't be long until its been a 100 years since your clubs finest hour......

In fairness to Benny he's here all the time, and it's been so long since they had much to celebrate you can't really blame him for enjoying the last game.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 22:10 - Mar 3 with 1229 viewsbennytheblue

Are we winning? Wow we won’t two games in row…..that excites me it really does
Cardiff tickets on general sale on 22:11 - Mar 3 with 1227 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 20:55 - Mar 3 by Boundy

I thought you said you never attend games anymore ?

I don’t, I go to a couple….
Cardiff tickets on general sale on 22:14 - Mar 3 with 1225 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 21:06 - Mar 3 by Dr_Winston

In fairness to Benny he's here all the time, and it's been so long since they had much to celebrate you can't really blame him for enjoying the last game.

Exactly….and I’ve just been informed we are in for the doube doube….after dispatching the wurzels yesterday. You ain’t going to ruin it for us are ya? I’ve just found an old bed sheet and old spray can to display the classic slogan on like
Cardiff tickets on general sale on 00:59 - Mar 4 with 1183 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 22:14 - Mar 3 by bennytheblue

Exactly….and I’ve just been informed we are in for the doube doube….after dispatching the wurzels yesterday. You ain’t going to ruin it for us are ya? I’ve just found an old bed sheet and old spray can to display the classic slogan on like

Won’t happen mate, you’ve never done it and never will 😉

So good we did it twice 👍

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 01:28 - Mar 4 with 1175 viewsRhonddaSwans

That banner should be in the welsh football museum.

As after the first time of it happening and the second.

Who cares about the 3rd man that landed on the moon 🌝

Poll: Euro 2024 Winner 🏆 Predictions

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 08:49 - Mar 4 with 1108 viewsbennytheblue

On that basis, I won’t have been posting much on here last 5-8 yrs whatever it is, as we have done shiiite against you…..jeez….think I posted more back then than since we finally beat you in September
Cardiff tickets on general sale on 08:50 - Mar 4 with 1107 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 00:59 - Mar 4 by KeithHaynes

Won’t happen mate, you’ve never done it and never will 😉

So good we did it twice 👍

Friendly wager Keith just to make it interesting?
Cardiff tickets on general sale on 08:52 - Mar 4 with 1106 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 01:28 - Mar 4 by RhonddaSwans

That banner should be in the welsh football museum.

As after the first time of it happening and the second.

Who cares about the 3rd man that landed on the moon 🌝

It’s the doube doube though, we beat our real rivals twice, now it’s just the little folk out west that need dispatching……lols
Cardiff tickets on general sale on 09:34 - Mar 4 with 1078 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 08:50 - Mar 4 by bennytheblue

£50 to the brain tumour charity 👍

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 09:57 - Mar 4 with 1067 views1983

Oh I do hope so just to prove we are always in your thoughts.

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 12:16 - Mar 4 with 992 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 09:34 - Mar 4 by KeithHaynes

£50 to the brain tumour charity 👍

Great….great cause👍
Cardiff tickets on general sale on 12:19 - Mar 4 with 987 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 09:57 - Mar 4 by 1983

Oh I do hope so just to prove we are always in your thoughts.

You’re hanging in there, if you lot hadn’t won those last two games things would be looking a tad dodgy for you. You have total meltdowns just veering towards the lower end of this league, imagine if you actually went down? There would be no survivors
Cardiff tickets on general sale on 16:35 - Mar 4 with 886 viewsSullutaCreturned

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 08:50 - Mar 4 by bennytheblue

I certainly wouldn't bet on that, I think it's bound to happen one day. law of averages. I just hope it's not soon

To be fair, Benny, you are here for te craic and don't just turn up, hurl abuse then disappear.
Cardiff tickets on general sale on 16:58 - Mar 4 with 870 views1983

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 12:19 - Mar 4 by bennytheblue

You’re hanging in there, if you lot hadn’t won those last two games things would be looking a tad dodgy for you. You have total meltdowns just veering towards the lower end of this league, imagine if you actually went down? There would be no survivors

If my Auntie had balls she'd be my Uncle

Look forward to seeing your bed sheet

What the actual F
[Post edited 4 Mar 17:05]

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 17:42 - Mar 4 with 827 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 16:58 - Mar 4 by 1983

If my Auntie had balls she'd be my Uncle

Look forward to seeing your bed sheet

What the actual F
[Post edited 4 Mar 17:05]

Not that they care about us. God this century must have had them hurting 😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024