Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS 21:23 - Mar 12 with 17120 viewsModeratorC

Cardiff win one Welsh derby and they are champions of whatever is going on in their heads that minute. Try being real champions and set records as well. The proof is down there ⬇️

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62130/the-south-wales-de

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62135/erol-conjuring-up-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62140/swansea-city-it’

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62155/the-weekend-that-e

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 22:48 - Mar 14 with 2049 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 20:20 - Mar 14 by builthjack

Are you gonna be in the Coopers ?
If so I will call by about 11-11.15ish

Of course all forum folk welcome 👍
Looking forward to it mate.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 23:14 - Mar 14 with 2006 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 21:44 - Mar 14 by owainglyndwr

Fans who grew up watching the Swans in the late 70s onwards will hate that scumbag vermin on a club the boooturds ,
We must not lose at all cost , get into them break thier F in legs if needed but we expect
2 .1 to the mighty Jack's

Hence my description of them previously
A club we really should detest and any fan that follows them
A love in is not what we want

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 01:22 - Mar 15 with 1958 viewsDJack

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 12:15 - Mar 14 by bennytheblue

Nope it’s true though, huge event for you guys hence one of the reasons the last manager had to go, he didn’t buy it? You have to buy into it, it’s in the water mun as u lot say. You usually play like your life depends on it too, didn’t last time though, which was strange…..

Arrant nonsense.

When the game kicks off I'll be in England and not even thinking of you lot. Even for those who did used to eat their hearts out (as fans), after the double doube there is nothing heavy on this, They, like the rest of us, are concerned with the yank ownership, our defence and how/if we are going to progress as a club.

We live in your mind rent free though judging by your posts.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 09:15 - Mar 15 with 1841 viewsbennytheblue

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 18:30 - Mar 14 by AguycalledJack

First time you’ve sold out for years. Must be the fact that you lot think you’re in with a shout.

Used to take 3,4000 to yiu in div 4 ffs….if we were doing well we would fill the ground. No one is interested in being treated that in humanly for 6 hrs. We were there when it mattered
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 10:50 - Mar 15 with 1746 viewsBoundy

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 09:15 - Mar 15 by bennytheblue

Used to take 3,4000 to yiu in div 4 ffs….if we were doing well we would fill the ground. No one is interested in being treated that in humanly for 6 hrs. We were there when it mattered

"we were there when it mattered" what mattered exactly ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 13:21 - Mar 15 with 1663 viewsbennytheblue

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 10:50 - Mar 15 by Boundy

"we were there when it mattered" what mattered exactly ?

Football, it doesn’t anymore, it’s lost, all about the money. Basically, it’s shite, played by w@ anchors and watched by c u n t s. Alright?
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 13:24 - Mar 15 with 1658 viewsBoundy

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 13:21 - Mar 15 by bennytheblue

Football, it doesn’t anymore, it’s lost, all about the money. Basically, it’s shite, played by w@ anchors and watched by c u n t s. Alright?

You seem upset , you ok ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 13:51 - Mar 15 with 1604 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 13:24 - Mar 15 by Boundy

You seem upset , you ok ?

He seems as I feel after our games
Tomorrow,Wales v Italy for wooden spoon
Missus missing her recently departed mum whom she visited when Wales and Swans play on same day
I’m insufferable apparently ?me!

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 16:14 - Mar 15 with 1492 viewsAguycalledJack

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 09:15 - Mar 15 by bennytheblue

As was I benny boy.

As I say, you haven't sold out for years, save for your red shirts.
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 17:11 - Mar 15 with 1418 viewsonehunglow

Anyone actually looking forward to this fixture.

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 17:26 - Mar 15 with 1409 viewsAguycalledJack

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 17:11 - Mar 15 by onehunglow

I never look forward to these games.
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 18:04 - Mar 15 with 1373 viewsbennytheblue

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 16:14 - Mar 15 by AguycalledJack

As was I benny boy.

As I say, you haven't sold out for years, save for your red shirts.

Sold out? What 1800? We took more to Watford
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 18:15 - Mar 15 with 1350 views1983

For somebody that doesn't care much for football, cardiff...etc you seem very heavily invested in it? You live on this forum! by this time tomorrow if you win you and your bully friends will be crawling all over this forum.

Lose and then it will be we don't care about Swansea,not really our derby, I don't go to football...etc

So what will it be Bennytheburk?

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 18:19 - Mar 15 with 1337 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 18:04 - Mar 15 by bennytheblue

You wouldn’t let us have anymore for the destruction derbies of the past three years.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 18:19 - Mar 15 with 1334 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 17:11 - Mar 15 by onehunglow

No, never do.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 18:28 - Mar 15 with 1316 viewsAguycalledJack

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 18:04 - Mar 15 by bennytheblue

We sold all that we were allocated. . Therefore sold out. Even being allocated tickets in what is a Cardiff stand.
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 18:48 - Mar 15 with 1276 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 18:19 - Mar 15 by Whiterockin

No, never do.

Likewise🥴

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 18:54 - Mar 15 with 1261 viewsBillyChong

There were less than 1,800 dwarfs left in the home end when we went 4-0 up. Bit like that Shrewsbury FA cup game at the cApiTal a few years ago.
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 19:01 - Mar 15 with 1248 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 18:19 - Mar 15 by Whiterockin

No, never do.

Me too.

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 19:12 - Mar 15 with 1217 viewsAguycalledJack

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 19:01 - Mar 15 by onehunglow

Me too.

But, it’s a day out with mates and you can’t put a price on that.
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 19:30 - Mar 15 with 1192 viewsbennytheblue

No, never do.

Why? You always do so well?
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 19:36 - Mar 15 with 1172 viewsbennytheblue

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 18:15 - Mar 15 by 1983

For somebody that doesn't care much for football, cardiff...etc you seem very heavily invested in it? You live on this forum! by this time tomorrow if you win you and your bully friends will be crawling all over this forum.

Lose and then it will be we don't care about Swansea,not really our derby, I don't go to football...etc

So what will it be Bennytheburk?

Every post is a bit more for the charity? It was so quiet of late I just thought I’d liven it up a bit. Before this I was hardly about….its not really an important game for us in the fact we are just mid table going nowhere….which is actually quite nice. No pressure, but a bit on you lot maybe?
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 19:53 - Mar 15 with 1132 viewsAguycalledJack

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 19:30 - Mar 15 by bennytheblue

It’s always the thought of being beaten by a lesser team that kills you.
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 19:58 - Mar 15 with 1116 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 19:30 - Mar 15 by bennytheblue

Probably it's down to fear. I hate you lot so much, always have. The thought of actually losing to you is unbearable, this is the reason. Thankfully it's a rare feeling. This season we are both crap so it comes down to who is the least terrible on the day. How can that be enjoyed, until we win.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 20:20 - Mar 15 with 1080 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 19:58 - Mar 15 by Whiterockin

Probably it's down to fear. I hate you lot so much, always have. The thought of actually losing to you is unbearable, this is the reason. Thankfully it's a rare feeling. This season we are both crap so it comes down to who is the least terrible on the day. How can that be enjoyed, until we win.

Thank god for sone honesty.
The “ it’s only a game crap” has had a few airings as has the Cardiff fans are really alright .
This is significant rivalry .
Like it or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024