Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Day Fred 05:21 - Oct 19 with 22111 viewsjamois

This is my first. I will be up at 6am just before kick-off where I am. Regardless of the opposition, with all that's gone on, it feels important this one. At the moment I don't give a toss about the result. But I am bothered about the performance. Make sure you look like you give a sh!t lads. You Rs! Oh, and our dear messrs Harry, Bondy and Joe - one of you, please, get into that technical area and look like you're directing traffic and that you care what's happening.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Match Day Fred on 12:48 - Oct 19 with 2510 viewsJamie

Match Day Fred on 12:46 - Oct 19 by Nov77

Where's adel?

Nandos, as usual.
Match Day Fred on 12:51 - Oct 19 with 2503 viewsrosseeles

I'm not sure what to make of it, I can only think Vargas is tired after playing in the week, otherwise he should really start over Zamora.

The midfield is a worry, though if it is actually a 4-4-2 with Isla in midfield I think we'll do better
Match Day Fred on 12:53 - Oct 19 with 2480 viewsQPR_ARG

I would say "Harry's lost it" if I haven't been saying it all along since his first season with us.

I know there's 90 minutes yet to be played, but I don't need to watch them before I can say he's not who I want leading my football team and making the decisions.

Can't wait to see him gone.
Match Day Fred on 12:55 - Oct 19 with 2460 viewsDWQPR

Match Day Fred on 12:48 - Oct 19 by DylanP

So we are basically playing 7 defensive players and three attacking players (Fer, Austin, Zamora)

To be fair 3-5-2 means that the wing backs will get forward a lot.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Match Day Fred on 12:56 - Oct 19 with 2448 viewsBrianWilliamsBeard

At least he's playing the formation he put the squad together to play. A lot resting on Yun and Isla.
Match Day Fred on 12:56 - Oct 19 with 2439 viewsDylanP

Match Day Fred on 12:48 - Oct 19 by DylanP

So we are basically playing 7 defensive players and three attacking players (Fer, Austin, Zamora)

Sandro will have to step up. We've have no established creativity.

Why isn't Vargas out there? Zamora for the whole 90 minutes?

According to 'arry Hill is injured with a hamstring. Also, Cauker came into the day with a thigh strain, but passed a fitness test. Green woke up this morning with tonsillitis

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Match Day Fred on 12:57 - Oct 19 with 2436 viewsisawqpratwcity

http://firstrowusa.eu/soccer/first-queens-park-rangers-vs-liverpool-row54861b

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Match Day Fred on 12:57 - Oct 19 with 2433 viewskropotkin41

According to the radio it's not 3-5-2, it's 5 at the back.

Not sure what to make of the line-up, but at least Ferdinand isn't playing.

The most important thing will be that the team is up for the fight. If they're up for it then anything could happen. Wind swirling around and Liverpool not at their best............. I'm clutching at straws and uncertain how I feel about any result that will save Harry's skin............ except I'm afraid that we might be stuck with him anyway............

Oh gawd............

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Login to get fewer ads

Match Day Fred on 12:58 - Oct 19 with 2424 viewsDiscodroids

Just seen the team...dunne, zamora and henry in a premiership team in 2014.

staggering ..dumbfounded.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Day Fred on 13:01 - Oct 19 with 2384 viewssdm1508

I don't mind the team too muc . We don't need creativity at the moment we need to hard and toug . A solid midfield and Zamora up top to battle the defence and help Austin
Match Day Fred on 13:03 - Oct 19 with 2364 viewskensalriser

Gotta laugh - loads have been calling for Rio out, Yun and McCarthy in, now it's happened look how many are up in arms!

that said, i'm disappointed taarabt isn't in - this line up is crying out for a creative spark. I doubt Zamora will last an hour.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match Day Fred on 13:05 - Oct 19 with 2320 viewsPhildo

Match Day Fred on 12:58 - Oct 19 by Discodroids

Just seen the team...dunne, zamora and henry in a premiership team in 2014.

staggering ..dumbfounded.

rio benched with 'injury' just celebrate that fact
Match Day Fred on 13:08 - Oct 19 with 2270 viewssdm1508

If it is 352 then Henry and Sandro sitting allowing wing backs to attac . I don't think its going to be a tactical masterstroke her . Get balls into the box for Austin and Zamora with Fer supporting. Sky still saying 442 even though club twitter feed says 352

We need energy and power today which this team suggest . We know Niko isn't fully fit so bring him on if you need him
Match Day Fred on 13:10 - Oct 19 with 2240 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

That midfielder just looks like spoiling tactics to me. Just got to hope that Bobby can hold up some desperate clearances, sorry, I mean long balls.

It's got to be Yarg

Match Day Fred on 13:12 - Oct 19 with 2223 viewsTheBlob

Match Day Fred on 13:08 - Oct 19 by sdm1508

If it is 352 then Henry and Sandro sitting allowing wing backs to attac . I don't think its going to be a tactical masterstroke her . Get balls into the box for Austin and Zamora with Fer supporting. Sky still saying 442 even though club twitter feed says 352

We need energy and power today which this team suggest . We know Niko isn't fully fit so bring him on if you need him

Where are the balls in going to come from?There's no width,no pace,Isla will be too busy defending to get forward and he hasn't got his main support in Vargas.Hope to god Bobby strains a fetlock or something early and we get Vargas on - although it will probably be someone else.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match Day Fred on 13:12 - Oct 19 with 2145 viewsDiscodroids

Match Day Fred on 13:03 - Oct 19 by kensalriser

Gotta laugh - loads have been calling for Rio out, Yun and McCarthy in, now it's happened look how many are up in arms!

that said, i'm disappointed taarabt isn't in - this line up is crying out for a creative spark. I doubt Zamora will last an hour.

certainly not up in arms about that , its dunne, henry and zamora in a premier league side that worries me..we make the swindon 93/94 side look like the puskas hungarians of 1954 with this line up.

thank god the premiership is not about pace!!!!

wheres barry allen when you need him.

ffs...

oh and if 'rio' groin injury is genuine and not a face saver, im off to the pub tonight in frank maloneys slingbacks.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2014 13:14]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Day Fred on 13:12 - Oct 19 with 2143 viewsClive_Anderson

Why the fark is Tarbs not even on the bench? Absolute madness.
Match Day Fred on 13:20 - Oct 19 with 2039 viewskensalriser

Well disco, Henry and Zamora haven't been the worst performers this season and Dunne is in because others are injured (or dropped). Who else do we have? Ehmer?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match Day Fred on 13:22 - Oct 19 with 2013 viewsDylanP

Match Day Fred on 13:12 - Oct 19 by Discodroids

certainly not up in arms about that , its dunne, henry and zamora in a premier league side that worries me..we make the swindon 93/94 side look like the puskas hungarians of 1954 with this line up.

thank god the premiership is not about pace!!!!

wheres barry allen when you need him.

ffs...

oh and if 'rio' groin injury is genuine and not a face saver, im off to the pub tonight in frank maloneys slingbacks.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2014 13:14]

Who would you play in central defense? Ferdinand? Hill?

Match Day Fred on 13:26 - Oct 19 with 1945 viewssdm1508

Zamora to batter the players a bit and Vargas to come on later with his movement and pace. Some might say it 7 defensive players but you could say its also more equal than tha . 3 centre backs and 2 holding players and then 5 attacking players.
Match Day Fred on 13:26 - Oct 19 with 1944 viewsQPR_ARG

Match Day Fred on 13:20 - Oct 19 by kensalriser

Well disco, Henry and Zamora haven't been the worst performers this season and Dunne is in because others are injured (or dropped). Who else do we have? Ehmer?

"haven't been the worse performers".

Are we settling for that sort of return after everything we as supporters and the club's board invested?

I think that's a dangerous thing to do.
Match Day Fred on 13:27 - Oct 19 with 1937 viewsDiscodroids

Match Day Fred on 13:22 - Oct 19 by DylanP

ned and caulker in a back four.

Match Day Fred on 13:27 - Oct 19 with 1935 viewslave16

Match Day Fred on 13:22 - Oct 19 by DylanP

happy to see Dunne back.... looking forward to him going through Balotelli and then scoring from a corner

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Match Day Fred on 13:27 - Oct 19 with 1932 viewsFDC

Balotelli vs Dunne. Lol.
Match Day Fred on 13:27 - Oct 19 with 1932 viewsDylanP

They have Gerrard, we have Henry.

They have Henderson, we have Sandro

They have Sterling, we have Zamora.

What is not to love????

COME ON U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH ……...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024