Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Kit Survey 17:35 - Jul 9 with 1948 viewsTripleNiemi

The club have just invited me via email to answer a survey on the new kits. Several of the questions were about NFT's.....

Pray god, wtf is an NFT????? Am i living on another planet??
[Post edited 9 Jul 2022 17:36]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

New Kit Survey on 17:41 - Jul 9 with 1918 viewsBerber

Some of the answers allow you tp pick from a range of “Strongly Disagree, down to ….. Strongly Disagree. They are absolute imbeciles. Why would I identify with Hummel? Or whatever betting scammer they are currently working with? T0ssers, the lot of them. I DO FEEL VERY STRONGLY IN DISAGREEMENT with them about these @rse crampingly amateur surveys.
New Kit Survey on 18:06 - Jul 9 with 1868 viewsSadoldgit

There is always controversy over kits. I don’t know why they don’t send out 3 designs for home kits and 3 for away kits and let the season ticket holders vote on their favourites.
New Kit Survey on 18:31 - Jul 9 with 1848 viewsElijahK

New Kit Survey on 18:06 - Jul 9 by Sadoldgit

There is always controversy over kits. I don’t know why they don’t send out 3 designs for home kits and 3 for away kits and let the season ticket holders vote on their favourites.

That’s actually a pretty decent idea, as then you’d also be more likely to sell more kits as more people liked them. Although for regulation/rule wise, all the away/home ones would have to be very similar colours

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

New Kit Survey on 20:47 - Jul 9 with 1768 viewsIanSouthstander

New Kit Survey on 18:06 - Jul 9 by Sadoldgit

Have you never heard of Boaty mc boatface' ?
New Kit Survey on 22:31 - Jul 9 with 1714 viewsBerber

New Kit Survey on 20:47 - Jul 9 by IanSouthstander

Have you never heard of Boaty mc boatface' ?

Red and white hoops, shocking pink shorts and tangerine socks.
New Kit Survey on 09:23 - Jul 10 with 1638 viewsSaintNick

New Kit Survey on 17:41 - Jul 9 by Berber

Some of the answers allow you tp pick from a range of “Strongly Disagree, down to ….. Strongly Disagree. They are absolute imbeciles. Why would I identify with Hummel? Or whatever betting scammer they are currently working with? T0ssers, the lot of them. I DO FEEL VERY STRONGLY IN DISAGREEMENT with them about these @rse crampingly amateur surveys.

I think our marketing department put this out to try and get a few positive comments in the bank, but it has backfired in the way it was worded and the "Strongly Disagree" question just goes to show how poor they are at the moment

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

New Kit Survey on 10:27 - Jul 10 with 1593 viewsChesham_Saint

New Kit Survey on 09:23 - Jul 10 by SaintNick

I think our marketing department put this out to try and get a few positive comments in the bank, but it has backfired in the way it was worded and the "Strongly Disagree" question just goes to show how poor they are at the moment

All the kits look awful - utter crap

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

New Kit Survey on 10:33 - Jul 10 with 1581 viewskingolaf

I really like the home kit.

Would have preferred the away kit to be a yellow blue version of the home.
Login to get fewer ads

New Kit Survey on 17:51 - Jul 10 with 1513 viewsPoirot

Worst kit ive seen and looks amateurish for the premie league.

No sleeve sponsor anymore ? the Viigin media deal seems to have finished. I hope the club gets someone else with new club owners around. Women FC need to pay their way as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024