Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC 09:41 - Apr 20 with 12472 viewsNotLoyal

The invincibles v The Canaries. The Canaries v The Swans. The Dessert v The Main Course. The something v The something else. It’s the Matchday Thread all the way from Eastern Anglia near Ipswich.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60091/in-form-and-in-the
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60099/david-wagner-‘-w

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Joel Latibeaudiere, Nathan Wood, Ben Cabango, Ryan Manning; Matt Grimes (captain), Olivier Ntcham, Luke Cundle, Jamie Paterson; Liam Cullen, Joel Piroe.

Substitutes: Andreas Søndergaard, Harry Darling, Morgan Whittaker, Kyle Naughton, Matty Sorinola, Ollie Cooper, Cameron Congreve.

Norwich City: Angus Gunn, Max Aarons, Andrew Omobamidele (captain), Adam Idah, Sam McCallum, Gabriel Sara, Jacob Sørensen, Josh Sargent, Onel Hernandez, Marcelino Nunez, Liam Gibbs.

Substitutes: Tim Krul, Sam Byram, Isaac Hayden, Christos Tzolis, Teemu Pukki, Jonathan Rowe, Abu Kamara.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 15:55 - Apr 22 with 1734 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Nice sunny day for my shortest trip of the season. Very good first half.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 15:57 - Apr 22 with 1713 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 17:26 - Apr 21 by HellesdonJack

If anyone does decide to start a "Norwich is full of ****"-esque chant tomorrow, feel free to add "...but Hellesdon is quite nice" to the end of it. There'll be one Norwich-based Jack in Row Z there, who'll appreciate it!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellesdon

Felixstowe based fan here in row AA seat 10

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 16:04 - Apr 22 with 1624 viewsmax936

Excellent half from us, just a pity that we're not 4 ahead like we would have deserved to be after that half.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 16:05 - Apr 22 with 1619 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Swans TV commentators are beginning to use the "P" word.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 16:05 - Apr 22 with 1616 viewsvetchonian

why has radio Wales got an ex scammer in Danny Gabbidon as the pundit doe our game today no ex Swans available?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 16:05 - Apr 22 with 1617 viewsFireboy2

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 16:05 - Apr 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

Stupid people 🙄
Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 16:09 - Apr 22 with 1581 viewsmax936

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 16:05 - Apr 22 by Fireboy2

Stupid people 🙄

Another goal and I'll be having an early start on the

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 16:13 - Apr 22 with 1567 viewsFireboy2

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 16:09 - Apr 22 by max936

Wish I could max, I'm at work until tomorrow morning 😡
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 16:30 - Apr 22 with 1477 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 16:09 - Apr 22 by max936

Of you go then.
Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 16:42 - Apr 22 with 1416 viewsKeithHaynes

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 16:05 - Apr 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

Ones only three !

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 16:54 - Apr 22 with 1355 viewslifelong

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 16:42 - Apr 22 by KeithHaynes

Ones only three !

Such a one sided game, ok, Norwich we’re down to 10 men but they showed no fight.
Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 16:59 - Apr 22 with 1318 viewsDr_Winston

Only caught the last fifteen minutes but that's a cracking result. The team is playing with confidence.

Everything is flowing from a stable back line. No team has ever achieved anything conceding as many goals as we were. Get that right and the rest often follows. We can take more risks in midfield because we're not terrified of being caught out time and time again. We can play more attacking options than a flat three because we don't have to worry about protecting the defence. Ntcham is flourishing now.

The players to do a hell of a lot better than that run between Nov and March have been here all along. We've just been waiting for management to catch up.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 17:00 - Apr 22 with 1307 viewsunion_jack

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 16:54 - Apr 22 by lifelong

Such a one sided game, ok, Norwich we’re down to 10 men but they showed no fight.

They just didn’t try, almost as if they were rebelling. Maybe they want Wagner out as much as the crowd.

If I were to be picky, we should have (trued to) scored more but it won’t matter in the long run.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 17:01 - Apr 22 with 1300 viewsDr_Parnassus

Yep that’s the sort of result we need to be looking for, we have an unbelievably talented side for this level.

A lot of wide play now so I’m hoping this may be a change that stays. We need natural width brought in for next season and no reason why we can’t be flying.

Excellent all round.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 17:06 - Apr 22 with 1262 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Very frustrating that we’ll probably only miss out on the playoffs by a handful of points. One more win probably would have done it.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 17:12 - Apr 22 with 1226 viewsfelixstowe_jack

That was the most boring second half in a long time. Norwich parked the bus and we only got out if first gear two or three times.

Three goals another clean sheet. Sitting on the train in Norwich Station waiting to go home

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 17:14 - Apr 22 with 1206 viewsKeithHaynes

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 17:12 - Apr 22 by felixstowe_jack

That was the most boring second half in a long time. Norwich parked the bus and we only got out if first gear two or three times.

Three goals another clean sheet. Sitting on the train in Norwich Station waiting to go home

We played to Norwich City’s strengths.
I think I’ll take the 3-0 away win.

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 17:19 - Apr 22 with 1174 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 17:14 - Apr 22 by KeithHaynes

We played to Norwich City’s strengths.
I think I’ll take the 3-0 away win.

Me too any Saturday of the season. Not a nail bitten today as we never looked liked panicking today.

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 17:27 - Apr 22 with 1125 viewstheloneranger

78% possession and 943 passes - and we still won! 😂😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 17:31 - Apr 22 with 1099 viewsmajorraglan

Great result. Well done the Swans.
Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 17:37 - Apr 22 with 1062 viewsKeithHaynes

Sometimes folks it’s possibly best just to smile and enjoy the evening, and congratulate the coaching staff and team for learning and developing a very difficult skill.

For once eh ?

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 17:39 - Apr 22 with 1047 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 17:27 - Apr 22 by theloneranger

78% possession and 943 passes - and we still won! 😂😂

Yes, you can spend the second half denying them the ball when you are 3:0 up against 10 men and we did it quite well without too many fumbles.
Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 17:43 - Apr 22 with 1033 viewsjojaca

Only slight criticism I have today is with the slight chance of play offs we needed to improve our goal difference and should have gone for it second half

Even when you know, you never know?

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 17:46 - Apr 22 with 1015 viewsmax936

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 16:30 - Apr 22 by A_Fans_Dad

Of you go then.

Who has woken you up, go and poke your nose elsewhere.

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 17:49 - Apr 22 with 1004 viewsBryanSwan

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 17:37 - Apr 22 by KeithHaynes

Sometimes folks it’s possibly best just to smile and enjoy the evening, and congratulate the coaching staff and team for learning and developing a very difficult skill.

For once eh ?

I've been critical of Martin and team, but of late they have made changes and we have drastically improved.
Disappointing we didnt turn it round a game or two sooner and we would be right in the mix for playoffs.

Still not wholly convinced, but winning 3 nil away will always be enjoyable.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024