Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bastien Hery 21:52 - Aug 12 with 2123 viewsalex_roch39

Hill slated Hery at the forum for being selfish and losing the ball. I think he's coaching his good qualities out of his game. I'd sooner see him run with the ball and lose it than just hold it and pass like he did tonight. A really poor performance in the second half from the full team, Hill got it tactically wrong.
Bastien Hery on 21:55 - Aug 12 with 2085 viewssweetcorn

Disagree, thought bastien ran the game in the first half. Nobody played well in the second half so cant really single him out.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Bastien Hery on 21:56 - Aug 12 with 2071 viewsmightydale

Hill needs to go bk to one of his old sayings square pegs in round holes

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Bastien Hery on 21:59 - Aug 12 with 2029 viewsalex_roch39

I'm not saying he had a bad game, he did what he was instructed to do by Hill. I just think Hill is limiting his ability.
Bastien Hery on 22:05 - Aug 12 with 1961 viewsBobbyjoe

Bastien Hery on 21:59 - Aug 12 by alex_roch39

I'm not saying he had a bad game, he did what he was instructed to do by Hill. I just think Hill is limiting his ability.

Hery was outstanding, head and shoulders the best Dale player on view, constantly demanding the ball, and consistently beating the first man, however tightly marked. Should be the first name on the sheet.
Bastien Hery on 22:11 - Aug 12 with 1881 viewsolympicdale

I love watching Hery, I'd prefer Allen with Lund and giving Hery more freedom in behind the striker. I hardly noticed him second half, I love watching him twist and turn his man, it's what makes him so valuable, if you take that out of his game he disappears.

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024