Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? 21:41 - Sep 9 with 18440 viewsJackfath

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 21:44 - Sep 9 with 11303 viewsperchrockjack

No offence but he looks rather common.
You can't buy class
Or class.
Not exactly urbane but he must be hung like a young yak

And my reply to op is yes

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 21:47 - Sep 9 with 11269 viewsjacw

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 21:44 - Sep 9 by perchrockjack

No offence but he looks rather common.
You can't buy class
Or class.
Not exactly urbane but he must be hung like a young yak

And my reply to op is yes

Is that cause he is mixed race and from town hill .......typical ex- cop no class
Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 21:48 - Sep 9 with 11257 viewsMrSwerve

Our squad is shite, but not as shite as Coleman is making it look.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 21:49 - Sep 9 with 11239 viewsDarran

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 21:47 - Sep 9 by jacw

Is that cause he is mixed race and from town hill .......typical ex- cop no class

Why would you bring race into it? Seriously mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 21:49 - Sep 9 with 11237 viewsPozuelosSideys

Dreadful pitch, dreadful tactics, dreadful performance.

But we won the game so he gets the benefit of the doubt for now. That pitch didnt help at all. We cant play much worse either tbf

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 21:51 - Sep 9 with 11224 viewsjacw

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 21:49 - Sep 9 by Darran

Why would you bring race into it? Seriously mun.

Not exactly urbane but he must be hung like a young yak "...........missed that did you ?
Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 21:51 - Sep 9 with 11212 viewsWarwickHunt

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 21:47 - Sep 9 by jacw

Mayhill. Subtle difference.
Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 21:51 - Sep 9 with 11212 viewsjack247

And be replaced by who? I don't rate him, but he is about our level
Login to get fewer ads

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 21:52 - Sep 9 with 11208 viewsJackfath

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 21:51 - Sep 9 by jacw

Not exactly urbane but he must be hung like a young yak "...........missed that did you ?

What's that to do with race?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 21:54 - Sep 9 with 11161 viewsDarran

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 21:51 - Sep 9 by jacw

No I didn't.

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 21:54 - Sep 9 with 11163 viewscrackerjack

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 21:52 - Sep 9 by Jackfath

What's that to do with race?

Perhaps he thought Perch was being "racist"... where in fact he was being cowist (A Yak being a long-haired bovid found throughout the Himalaya region of south Central Asia)

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 21:55 - Sep 9 with 11160 viewsSwan91

I'm saying no for now. Give him next game and if the performance is similar or worse then yes.

also depends who is available for the job after Coleman. Wonder what Pulis would be like as Wales manager.
Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 21:55 - Sep 9 with 11153 viewsWarwickHunt

Say it loud, I'm yak and I'm proud?
Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 21:55 - Sep 9 with 11147 viewspembsjack

The whole performance seemed laboured and lacklustre with a lack of tactical know how. In my opinion he needs gone now. We got a decent squad this time round, but its going to be wasted with Coleman in charge.
Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 21:59 - Sep 9 with 11092 viewskarnataka

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 21:55 - Sep 9 by WarwickHunt

Say it loud, I'm yak and I'm proud?

You yak bastard!
Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 22:01 - Sep 9 with 11069 viewsicecoldjack

He needs to fook off before he ruins our Golden generation.

Its not good publicity when he kicks his wife and kids out on the streets either, with the players we now have im sure there are plenty of decent guys out there willing to take on the challenge .

The FAW will just let it spin out though, this group is wide open and if we fail here we as a nation need to seriously think about wrapping it in.

Joe Allen,Bale,Ramsey,Taylor and Williams are at the peak and the likes of G Williams, Hughs,Davies and a few others are only getter better, failiure with that lot means you are clueless as a manager .
Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 22:02 - Sep 9 with 11049 viewsRancid

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 21:55 - Sep 9 by pembsjack

The whole performance seemed laboured and lacklustre with a lack of tactical know how. In my opinion he needs gone now. We got a decent squad this time round, but its going to be wasted with Coleman in charge.

I got to agree with this.The WFA need to be ruthless and do the right thing for once.The players were meant to be on a high tonight and for the first time in years confident of qualifying but we painfully struggled against arguably the worst team in international football.Get rid, Swansea boy or not.
Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 22:02 - Sep 9 with 11046 viewsUxbridge

Pulis won't want the gig. FAW will only appoint a Welshman. Then try to think of another candidate.

He's going nowhere.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 22:03 - Sep 9 with 11024 viewsJackfath

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 22:02 - Sep 9 by Uxbridge

Pulis won't want the gig. FAW will only appoint a Welshman. Then try to think of another candidate.

He's going nowhere.

Step forward ...............

LEIGHTON JAMES

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 22:04 - Sep 9 with 11020 viewsSwan91

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 22:02 - Sep 9 by Uxbridge

He's going nowhere.

Pulis is a welshman though isn't he?

I can't think of any other welshmen
Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 22:04 - Sep 9 with 11010 viewsUxbridge

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 22:04 - Sep 9 by Swan91

Pulis is a welshman though isn't he?

I can't think of any other welshmen

My first sentence may or may not be relevant ...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 22:04 - Sep 9 with 11010 viewspembsjack

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 22:01 - Sep 9 by icecoldjack

He needs to fook off before he ruins our Golden generation.

Its not good publicity when he kicks his wife and kids out on the streets either, with the players we now have im sure there are plenty of decent guys out there willing to take on the challenge .

The FAW will just let it spin out though, this group is wide open and if we fail here we as a nation need to seriously think about wrapping it in.

Joe Allen,Bale,Ramsey,Taylor and Williams are at the peak and the likes of G Williams, Hughs,Davies and a few others are only getter better, failiure with that lot means you are clueless as a manager .

This is the trouble of the old boys club that is the FAW. They will wait until we are f****d in the group before looking for another yes man to fill the post.

No ambition, no ideas and no bollocks the whole lot of the FAW
Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 22:05 - Sep 9 with 10993 viewsWarwickHunt

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 21:59 - Sep 9 by karnataka

You yak bastard!

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 22:08 - Sep 9 with 10953 viewsjacksinceever

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 22:02 - Sep 9 by Rancid

I got to agree with this.The WFA need to be ruthless and do the right thing for once.The players were meant to be on a high tonight and for the first time in years confident of qualifying but we painfully struggled against arguably the worst team in international football.Get rid, Swansea boy or not.

Trouble is, who do they replace him with?
England have tried replacing manager after manager, yet have won nothing for 48 years.
We need to have someone in place before chucking the manager because of a very poor performance from the team as a whole (barring Bale who seems to be the only one likely to score)
Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 22:09 - Sep 9 with 10937 viewsDarran

#jackettforwales

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024