Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? 14:15 - May 7 with 9973 viewsC_jack

Probably illegal in some form or another before 10pm, but let's have a mini exit poll

Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 7 May 2015 14:16]

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 14:25 - May 7 with 6014 viewsPegojack

Couldn't you get the colours right?
Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 14:33 - May 7 with 5995 viewsC_jack

Unfortunately, and probably ironically on a day like today..

You get the colours that are given to you.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 14:51 - May 7 with 5955 viewsLord_Bony

Where is the section for NONE OF THE FOKKERS then?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 15:40 - May 7 with 5889 viewsDafyddHuw

I come under Gower for some bizarre reason.

Never had the chance to vote Monster Raving Loony before.
Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 16:21 - May 7 with 5855 viewsCooperman

I'm certain that the real end result won't have Labour with the smallest share of the Welsh vote (I appreciate that some non Wales based YJB's might have voted here).

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 16:32 - May 7 with 5832 viewsexiledclaseboy

With no real enthusiasm (but a degree of nostalgia) I voted for a Labour Party I don't particularly believe in and have no real faith in. Simply because they are the ONLY realistic option that is able to replace the spiteful, vindictive ideologues who have infested the corridors of power for five years. No amount of hand wringing from supporters of minor parties can change the fact that Labour is the only viable alternative. This time, that was enough for me.

When we get a system which treats all voters equally we can all happily vote for the party that matches our own ideals closest, safe in the knowledge that our vote will mean something. Until then I'll vote for any party which has the best chance of displacing the Tories. Except UKIP.

Other opinions are available.
[Post edited 7 May 2015 16:33]

Poll: Tory leader

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 17:04 - May 7 with 5765 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 16:32 - May 7 by exiledclaseboy

With no real enthusiasm (but a degree of nostalgia) I voted for a Labour Party I don't particularly believe in and have no real faith in. Simply because they are the ONLY realistic option that is able to replace the spiteful, vindictive ideologues who have infested the corridors of power for five years. No amount of hand wringing from supporters of minor parties can change the fact that Labour is the only viable alternative. This time, that was enough for me.

When we get a system which treats all voters equally we can all happily vote for the party that matches our own ideals closest, safe in the knowledge that our vote will mean something. Until then I'll vote for any party which has the best chance of displacing the Tories. Except UKIP.

Indeed .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 17:51 - May 7 with 5709 viewsCottsy

I've been and voted Labour because my father did and his father did and his father did... etc*

*they didn't.

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Login to get fewer ads

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 17:54 - May 7 with 5704 viewsGreatBritton

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 16:32 - May 7 by exiledclaseboy

Other opinions are disastrous
Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 17:57 - May 7 with 5700 viewsPhil_S

I really fail to see the point of my vote

The constituency I am in s Aberavon. In 2011 in a turnout of 61%, Labour gained 51% of the vote. This time round Stephen Kinnock will get in with a similar landslide to such an extent that the other candidates barely bothered to even show their faces to even attempt to swing the vote

I should vote, I know I should vote but under the system we have it really does not make any difference at all

Currently on a train coming back from London, I may or may not stop off on the way home to cast the vote...
Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 17:58 - May 7 with 5699 viewsHighjack

I used my democratic right to spoil my ballot paper. They can't trace me right?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 18:03 - May 7 with 5696 viewsPacemaker

For the first time ever couldn't bring myself to vote Labour purely out of annoyance for Kinnock being parachuted in.

We have had Dr Hywel Francis as an almost invisible man and now we have a man who has told the Danish tax authorities he will be in Denmark between Thursday to Monday morning to support his wife (Danish PM) he will be in Westminster in between not much time for constituents there.

The days of capable and committed MPs are gone, the plastic non stick professional son or daughter of a politician are the future. We will never see the likes of Dennis Skinner, Alan Johnson or indeed Thatcher, Tebbit and David Steele.

They are all too frightened to actually meet the public for fear of a bad sound bite so surround themselves with activists and pre prepared scripts.

I worry and fear for the future of this country when you are left with the likes of Boris Johnson and Farage as the only politicians the public can stand face to face and debate with.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 18:07 - May 7 with 5679 viewsDarran

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 18:03 - May 7 by Pacemaker

For the first time ever couldn't bring myself to vote Labour purely out of annoyance for Kinnock being parachuted in.

We have had Dr Hywel Francis as an almost invisible man and now we have a man who has told the Danish tax authorities he will be in Denmark between Thursday to Monday morning to support his wife (Danish PM) he will be in Westminster in between not much time for constituents there.

The days of capable and committed MPs are gone, the plastic non stick professional son or daughter of a politician are the future. We will never see the likes of Dennis Skinner, Alan Johnson or indeed Thatcher, Tebbit and David Steele.

They are all too frightened to actually meet the public for fear of a bad sound bite so surround themselves with activists and pre prepared scripts.

I worry and fear for the future of this country when you are left with the likes of Boris Johnson and Farage as the only politicians the public can stand face to face and debate with.

It was a disgrace he was selected.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 18:11 - May 7 with 5669 viewsDr_Winston

The people of Port Talbot should be marching on Labout HQ with flaming torches and pitchforks for allowing Kinnock Jr to be parachuted in.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 18:15 - May 7 with 5655 viewsPacemaker

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 18:11 - May 7 by Dr_Winston

The people of Port Talbot should be marching on Labout HQ with flaming torches and pitchforks for allowing Kinnock Jr to be parachuted in.

Even the Danish press were taking the piss this week reporting that the people of PT would vote a goat in with a red rosette and Kinnock was their man. Too true unfortunately.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 18:40 - May 7 with 5608 viewsDr_Winston

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 18:15 - May 7 by Pacemaker

Even the Danish press were taking the piss this week reporting that the people of PT would vote a goat in with a red rosette and Kinnock was their man. Too true unfortunately.

Done very well out of Europe has Clan Kinnock.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 18:48 - May 7 with 5586 viewsUxbridge

Toss up between Plaid and Greens for me. Doesn't matter in Swansea West in the slightest , not since the Lib Dem meltdown of course, but I came down on the side of Plaid given that Wales is likely to be screwed over even more in the new Parliament if there isn't some sort of pressure group here.

I wasn't very enthused though, but there's something special about casting your vote for a general election.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 19:02 - May 7 with 5567 viewsdgt73

Fcuk me if people think labour are the answer......then we are truly fooked.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 19:07 - May 7 with 5550 viewsdgt73

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 18:40 - May 7 by Dr_Winston

Done very well out of Europe has Clan Kinnock.

Aye didn't Neil actually oppose UK membership at one point......until he jumped on the gravy train....hypocrite of the highest order.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 19:11 - May 7 with 5543 viewsDr_Winston

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 19:07 - May 7 by dgt73

Aye didn't Neil actually oppose UK membership at one point......until he jumped on the gravy train....hypocrite of the highest order.

Aye, him, his wife, his son, their Gerbil and their next door neighbour Barry.

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 19:28 - May 7 with 5497 viewsmax936

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 19:07 - May 7 by dgt73

They're all hypocrites, self interested, self promoting and self important hypocrites at that, every last one of them.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 19:49 - May 7 with 5454 viewsepaul

Wavered earlier in the week, but stuck to my guns and voted Green

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 19:51 - May 7 with 5446 viewsjack_lord

As a Labour party donor and activist I had the moral dilemma of voting for my party of choice, the one that I believe has the correct policies for this country or the libdems who marginally hold the constituency over the Conservatives. In the end it came down to doing what felt right. I voted for the Labour party. Surprisingly my wife also voted for the Labour party and one of my neighbours who said he would never vote for the Libdems again voted UKIP. I do have this awful feeling that the libdems are going to trounced this evening as I think everyone who said they would never vote Libdem again may just follow that through.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 20:29 - May 7 with 5369 viewsJackfath

Makes my blood boil that people are voting to stop a party getting in rather than voting for the party they would like to get into power.

Imagine if people actually had the courage of their convictions eh?!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 20:35 - May 7 with 5351 viewsmonmouth

Planet Swans exit poll, who did you vote for? on 19:51 - May 7 by jack_lord

As a Labour party donor and activist I had the moral dilemma of voting for my party of choice, the one that I believe has the correct policies for this country or the libdems who marginally hold the constituency over the Conservatives. In the end it came down to doing what felt right. I voted for the Labour party. Surprisingly my wife also voted for the Labour party and one of my neighbours who said he would never vote for the Libdems again voted UKIP. I do have this awful feeling that the libdems are going to trounced this evening as I think everyone who said they would never vote Libdem again may just follow that through.

There's a lot of uncertainty about. Where will the libs go? Will people who won't admit it put a burning cross down for the kippers? Will both benefit Labour? Will Gobsh1te Gideon or Bullsh1t Balls be twiddling our economic teats tomorrow. I'm so excited I can hardly hold my ovaltine steady..

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024