Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JJS 12:48 - Aug 9 with 3164 viewsDaithejack

I know he's been mentioned in a lot of the other threads but he deserves one of his own. Jonjo was f#%king outstanding yesterday up against some of the best midfielders in the world, ran the show for me. The way he looked after himself in the Summer after finishing last season so well it seems it's finally clicked with him how good he can be. If he keeps it up there's no way he can keep getting ignored by Hodgson for England, big mention for Jack Cork too he was Excellent when he came on should also be in the England setup. Fabian Delph!😩 F#%k me.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

JJS on 12:49 - Aug 9 with 3151 viewsMarryGonk

He was my man of the match

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

JJS on 12:51 - Aug 9 with 3137 viewsJackTheLad

He's been my man of the match now almost every game since Garry had a word about him in public about being 'lazy', turned out to be a masterstroke! JJS, one of the finest midfielders in the league!

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

JJS on 14:08 - Aug 9 with 3005 viewsNeath_Jack

He was like a baldy Pirlo around the pitch.

We are lucky to have him.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

JJS on 14:14 - Aug 9 with 2971 viewsdgt73

And he's only 23. IMO will get even better.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

JJS on 14:34 - Aug 9 with 2900 viewssnork44

I keep on saying Jon Jo and Cork could have world beating performances in every game and the Swans being in the top two and Woy would still pick dross like Delph and Mason even when their butts are firmly planted on the subs bench for the majority of the games.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

JJS on 14:42 - Aug 9 with 2871 viewsMrSwerve

Some very vocal plebs on here wanted rid of him last year.

His raw talent was always obvious.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

JJS on 14:43 - Aug 9 with 2863 viewsjojaca

I was a massive critic around that 3/4 match ban last season, but know he is the first man on team sheet. He's gone ahead of Sigurdsson as our playmaker.

Even when you know, you never know?

JJS on 16:41 - Aug 9 with 2721 viewsjack247

He has always been massively talented, including before he joined us, but was a liability at the same time. Now he has been put in a position that looks absolutely tailor made for him and cut out the petulance and mistakes he has become one of, if not the, key player in our team.

He is not in competition with Gylfi as a playmaker, he is much more deep lying and there is room for them both in the team. He is more in competition with Cork and Ki. All three are superb and each bring something slightly different to the other two, so I guess it will be horses for courses. I expected Jonjo on the bench yesterday because it was Chelsea away, but GM identified that Chelsea play with a high back line and their CBs arent the quickest, so went on the basis that we could use Gomis' pace and Shelveys killer long balls to open them up. What a call!

Mention to Gomis as well, I have said on here a few times I don't rate him as highly as some do, but the runs he made yesterday to enable Jonjo to play him in a couple of times were superb. Even the times he was caught offside, most were very tight. Most teams will defend deeper than that, which will play more into the hands of the likes of Gylfi, but if teams do play a high back line, Gomis has the pace and intelligence to make those runs and Jonjo has the quality to pick him out.
Login to get fewer ads

JJS on 16:55 - Aug 9 with 2675 viewssherpajacob

If any other english midfielder, playing for any other pl team had put that performance in yesterday, the english media would be proclaiming him the next saviour of English football.

Goodness knows they do it every time jack wilshire completes a pass, or jordan henderson makes a tackle.

Jack cork's performance was a bit special too.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

JJS on 16:56 - Aug 9 with 2667 viewslovejuicejack

Cork is leon on a stretch rack, lovely player
JJS on 17:15 - Aug 9 with 2616 viewsA_Fans_Dad

My only regret of JJS' game yesterday was that he did not have a go at goal from around the Penalty Area. The precision of his passes and corners says he would have stretched both goalkeepers and with both Gomis and Andre in the area to pounce on any rebounds their defence would have been even more unsettled than Jeff made them.
JJS on 17:20 - Aug 9 with 2595 viewsDarran

I don't think he'll be here long he hates Monk they don't get on at all loads of people have said so on here.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

JJS on 17:30 - Aug 9 with 2571 viewssherpajacob

JJS on 17:20 - Aug 9 by Darran

I don't think he'll be here long he hates Monk they don't get on at all loads of people have said so on here.

That will explain why he signed a new 4 year deal last month.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

JJS on 18:21 - Aug 9 with 2476 viewsinspector

a prem version of the evil genius
JJS on 18:25 - Aug 9 with 2456 viewsossie_jacks

awesome last night england are more the fool woy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024