Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bless 20:36 - Jan 24 with 9518 viewsplasjack

Them down the road are dreaming of a cup win this W/end, good luck on that illusion, more chance on us winning on Tuesday.
Bless on 14:27 - Jan 26 with 2010 viewsbyron

Bless on 14:07 - Jan 26 by pencoedjack

I think you can safely remove the 'now' from 1st sentence mate.

Believe what you want guys, I’ve had arguments with them saying oh you’re a jack are you, dead pan look back saying, no, I’m from the Gower. Used to happen all the time. It became a bit of a joke. They were none too pleased about getting there cars done in whilst out on the water either.
One of the funniest blokes I ever met, Swansea boy, worked in Cardiff surf shop 20 odd years ago, total header but a right laugh.

Benny

Bless on 14:30 - Jan 26 with 2005 viewsbyron

Bless on 11:05 - Jan 26 by jack247

I think you have somehow managed to miss your own point.

You have to cross more or less the entire length of Gower to get from the city centre to Rhossili. Bishopston is a couple of miles away from town. It’s part of Gower and isn’t much further from our City Centre than Cardiff ‘Bay’ is from yours.

Maybe you’re implying some parts of Gower can be classed as part of Swansea because they are within a certain radius and some can’t.

Penarth and Cowbridge are a couple of miles away, can we take them then? In fact Penarth has no boundary between it and Cardiff, it’s really just another suburb.

Benny

Bless on 14:42 - Jan 26 with 1997 viewsunion_jack

Bless on 14:30 - Jan 26 by byron

Penarth and Cowbridge are a couple of miles away, can we take them then? In fact Penarth has no boundary between it and Cardiff, it’s really just another suburb.

Who do they pay their council tax to? Are you getting it now?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Bless on 14:42 - Jan 26 with 1996 viewssainthelens

This section is for football chat, either discuss it of fck off back to your land of make believe.
Bless on 14:42 - Jan 26 with 1996 viewsjack247

Bless on 14:30 - Jan 26 by byron

I don’t care what you class as Cardiff, I’ve barely given the place a second thought since the season you had in the Premiership.

Your argument is akin to Wales being nowhere near England because it’s a couple of hundred miles away from Norwich.
Bless on 15:32 - Jan 26 with 1941 views1983

From the FA cup to Surfing in 3 pages

I love it x

Bless on 19:38 - Jan 26 with 1875 viewsbyron

Bless on 15:32 - Jan 26 by 1983

From the FA cup to Surfing in 3 pages

I love it x

With a bit of geography in between.

Benny

Bless on 20:23 - Jan 26 with 1857 viewsGowerjack

Bless on 14:42 - Jan 26 by union_jack

Who do they pay their council tax to? Are you getting it now?

Don't bother buddy

He's as thick as mince.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Login to get fewer ads

Bless on 06:20 - Jan 27 with 1782 viewsBillyChong

Bless on 20:47 - Jan 24 by byron

You are joking right? If they stop at 5 I’ll be happy. No one I know things we will get a result.
Thought the same when we turned Leeds over in the cup in 2002 when they were top of the league and we weeper in league 1. Can’t see it this time. Leeds stars bottled it in what Ferdinand said was the most hostile game he played at.

Rio Ferdinand talks a lot of shite though.

30k on Sunday - how long will it take to get the dust off those top tier seats?
Bless on 06:47 - Jan 27 with 1776 viewsE20Jack

"The surfing community"

Most of the surfers that use Rhossilli are not from the area. This is just a fact. Take it from someone who knows. All that are however, certainly would class themselves as from the Swansea area. No question.

I now live in East London. I can travel an hour in a car and still be in London. I don't understand what/where this mythical 17 mile radius cut off from every City has come from?

But back to the point, when comparing teams why do Cardiff City supporters instantly talk about shopping? Its bizarre.

I am sure Man City fans are well jealous of Millwall due to where the club plays, I imagine they would trade teams, history, silverware - everything... simply due to the improvements in the shopping around the stadium. Surely. Honest now.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Bless on 08:56 - Jan 27 with 1731 viewsGowerjack

Bless on 06:47 - Jan 27 by E20Jack

"The surfing community"

Most of the surfers that use Rhossilli are not from the area. This is just a fact. Take it from someone who knows. All that are however, certainly would class themselves as from the Swansea area. No question.

I now live in East London. I can travel an hour in a car and still be in London. I don't understand what/where this mythical 17 mile radius cut off from every City has come from?

But back to the point, when comparing teams why do Cardiff City supporters instantly talk about shopping? Its bizarre.

I am sure Man City fans are well jealous of Millwall due to where the club plays, I imagine they would trade teams, history, silverware - everything... simply due to the improvements in the shopping around the stadium. Surely. Honest now.

As a pint of fact the surf doesn't often work at Rhossili.

I think you'll find most surfers go in at Llangenith.

There are several good breaks east of the Worm however.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Bless on 09:58 - Jan 27 with 1698 viewsjack247

Bless on 08:56 - Jan 27 by Gowerjack

Another point of fact (not having a pop at you GJ, just in a pedantic mood) is there is not actually a beach called Llangenith. The bit near Hillend campsite, where lots of people surf, is still part of Rhossili Bay. Llangenith is just the village where the Kings Head and PJs are.

I know pretty much everyone calls that stretch of beach Llangenith and only the bit where Helvetia is Rhossili though.
Bless on 22:15 - Jan 27 with 1614 views1983

Kings Head brilliant pub back in the day

Bless on 23:02 - Jan 27 with 1591 viewsTNT

Bless on 08:56 - Jan 27 by Gowerjack

Is that the Worm in the Gower?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024